SIDEBAR #18- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Josie. Put foot up and put some ice on it.

If I could walk to get some ice I would. I've made it to bed and fairly comfortable considering the horrendous pain so I don't want to jinx it by moving

I think this is my unlucky leg. Broken,fractured,pulled ligaments and muscles.

I really should go to hospital but it's Friday night and it will be full of drunks and junkies, I wouldn't feel comfortable there on my own

Sent from my 'alternate reality' using my hippocampus

If I could walk to get some ice I would. I've made it to bed and fairly comfortable considering the horrendous pain so I don't want to jinx it by moving

I really should go to hospital but it's Friday night and it will be full of drunks and junkies, I wouldn't feel comfortable there on my own

:praying: it's not broken. That would be no fun at all, especially with a :baby: to keeps you on your toes.

WS is acting funny again. Double posted on me again and then brought me to the first page of the thread???

---------
Josie I hope your foot gets better but it should be xrayed. Doesnt your hospital have security? A foot is one thing you dont want hung up.:scared: let us know..Take care.:seeya:

:juanettes: :juanettes: :juanettes: :juanettes: :juanettes: :juanettes:

Seriously, kids, time to get that kick line back in gear....looks like we are going to COURT!!!!!

That's an interesting bit of news at KPHO. So Nurmi & Arias in chambers was the scene of yet another request/demand "Let me off this case, Judge!" I think Arias also discussed her options as of July 16, expressed concern over her lack of mitigation witnesses, sought answers about funds to pay for them, and begged to be allowed to wear street clothes in court.

LOL. I don't know how to link this, but look up Anna Curtis at dailymail . The story is funny, and to me she looks like Alyce Laviolette's clone!!

Are we starting without Juan? He's in the middle of another trial. :(

No, Monday is a status update hearing scheduled to start at 8:30. JSS will probably put this first on her docket so that he can be available for the Chrisman trial. The hearing should last about an hour, especially if JSS confines the subject to readiness for trial.

If the past two court dates are any indication of what to expect on Monday, most of what takes place will not be available to the public due to meetings in chambers or ex parte. There might be five minutes of court proceedings open to the public.

For all the Juanettes. He's sexy and he knows it. :floorlaugh:

[video=youtube;BJB7aqBxbtY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJB7aqBxbtY[/video]

Sounds like Nurmi thinks the media is public enemy no. one. All three motions have the media at their core.

Never mind that CMJA seems to be a media hound. Who has a Twitter account which she uses to diss the prosecutor and her own defense. Where she spreads the word of FB hate pages. Her website has a link to a group supporting her; this group is vulgar and slanderous. A FB page used as the official source of information includes a picture of her flipping the bird in court. Oh, yea, and the interview where she called the reporter a hater and basically said she would kill again if she was threatened.

So Nurmi is going to get up in front of JSS with a straight face and try to argue these motions?

ALV refuses to testify in the mitigation phase due to biased reporting and threats? It couldn't have anything to do with the fact that she perjured herself? BTW, on Twitter today there is a rumor that ALV will be on CNN next week. I can't find anything to support this. Anything on HLN to verify this?

IMO, this all boils down to the fact that the DT has not been able to come up with a good case for mitigation and thus want to blame it on the media. What few viable witnesses she may have had were effectively thrown under the bus when she accused her family of abuse.

Someone come and put me out of my misery,it would be less cruel than this pain.

I can't wait to see Juan on Monday, he will definitely make me feel better

Someone come and put me out of my misery,it would be less cruel than this pain.

I can't wait to see Juan on Monday, he will definitely make me feel better

Oww, Josie, you're still up? Your foot must really be hurting. Please go get it checked out first thing tomorrow, OK?

Oww, Josie, you're still up? Your foot must really be hurting. Please go get it checked out first thing tomorrow, OK?

I don't think I'll get much sleep if any. I was going to wake the kids and go just now but I can't walk now so hopping around. No way I can push a pram and deal with a tired four year old.

Defo off in the morning, I feel that chopping it off now is a good idea :floorlaugh:

Sorry if this is old news, but I had never seen JM's opening statement with the video, just the audio.

[video=youtube;b2i5_OYUMc0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2i5_OYUMc0[/video]

I don't think I'll get much sleep if any. I was going to wake the kids and go just now but I can't walk now so hopping around. No way I can push a pram and deal with a tired four year old.

Defo off in the morning, I feel that chopping it off now is a good idea :floorlaugh:

it sounds like it def needs to be looked at and you prob need some pain meds as well for a week or two until the pain is more bearable. i hope you feel better!!!!!! and i totally hear you on pushing the pram. pushing my double stroller around is a great work out but not if you are in pain. can someone watch the kids or drive you tmw? they will prob give you medication that might not be safe to drive on. when my husband hurt his ankle in january we had to go to the emergency room b/c it was so bad, and whatever medicine they gave him the second he got there was so strong he was completely out of it for the rest of the day. Now he takes naprocin (basically prescription strength aleve) as needed when it starts acting up again. he is completely against any type of narcotic bc of his job but he was in so much pain when we went to the ER that he needed whatever was in that IV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member