SIDEBAR #19- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was 28 I had gallstones and had to have my gall bladder removed. I was VERY young for such surgery, and the nurses all commented on how I didn't fit the "four F's" - fat, female, fertile and over forty (well I WAS still fertile then) :floorlaugh:. Three days after my surgery (where they cut me from breast to belly button) I was mowing the lawn. People thought I was nuts, but I bounced back that quick. I don't think it will be quite that easy this time :(.

I'll be praying for a quick recovery for you, my princess- we all will, won't we.

:blowkiss:

No, No Nore- Niles :floorlaugh:
Can you be my Grandma? I could use a good Grandma.

-------
Yes I will be your grandma. I have all of Amys girl friends too. It will be an honor.I am really old so forgive my mistakes. I sleep with a dog but we dont smell. we eat together too but separate plates.:floorlaugh::blowkiss::seeya:

Who? I can't keep up with all the nuts :scared:

the newly wed woman of 8 days who pushed her hubby off a cliff while hiking . She's saying it was an accident but didn't come forth for about 3 days with the story.

Princess, I will be thinking of you and sending out positive vibes before, during and after surgery.

-------
Yes I will be your grandma. I have all of Amys girl friends too. It will be an honor.I am really old so forgive my mistakes. I sleep with a dog but we dont smell. we eat together too but separate plates.:floorlaugh::blowkiss::seeya:

See, sis- she'll be my Grandma! I asked first and I don't share :floorlaugh:

What mistakes??
My Grandma is just perfect the way you are.

Mario Lanza night on TCM, if anyone's interested.

My son is going to NYC tomorrow 'til Sunday, so I'm an empty nester
for a few days. Stocked up on TV dinners and had my son yell at me because
I'll be eating "processed foods" :eek:

Oh I love Mario Lanza! I grew up on his records on the family hi-fi (yes, I am old).....ahhh, but "The Student Prince".

-------

I sleep with my dog, and a cat that roams around here, sometimes. Joint custody with a neighbor. LOL

I'll be praying for a quick recovery for you, my princess- we all will, won't we.

:blowkiss:

And I'll be asking for my laptop and WiFi as soon as they can sit me up and I can type, so that I can check in with my friends here.

Thanks YESorNO, your kind words are appreciated. :tyou:

Oh I love Mario Lanza! I grew up on his records on the family hi-fi (yes, I am old).....ahhh, but "The Student Prince".

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsnvPrzSsOg"]Mario Lanza Deep In My Heart, Dear - Student Prince HQ Widescreen - YouTube[/ame]

The Queen went to the groomers yesterday (she really needed to- her hair was so long, her face looked like a little lion :floorlaugh:).
The groomer had to shave all the hair off her nose and said she looks like a grey mini pinscher now :facepalm:. It was those rawhide chews that got her nose hairs all matted.
Now she looks like she gained a few pounds this summer and she's on a diet- poor thing :facepalm:
Bhaut she has her high heels on now, instead of her slippers and won't be dragging in whatever on my floors. :rockon:

--------------
Yes or No, Do you believe I thought YOU went for the haircut til I read had to shave all thhe hair off her nose!! OMG. I LOL so hard the dog is mad as I'm shaking the bed.:floorlaugh:

Is it my imagination, or do female names tend to be trendier than male names?

Names like Gladys, Doris, Agnes, Delores and even Barbara were from my mother's generation. You hardly hear them any more.

Of course, this generation of kids right now don't seem to have any traditional names.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog