DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never heard of him. :floorlaugh:

So what will you do to fill your time?

I'll probably have more bandwidth :rockon:
Don't know what I'll do with the time.
He doesn't require any of my time, except dinners, so things will be basically the same.
Mario Lanza was an Italian Opera singer who made some movies, too.

He has that pix on his cell phone! :eek:

As CMJA would say, it would be embarrassing if anyone found his phone. :floorlaugh:

-----------
Cant you just hear the lucky finder~What the he(( is it??? :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

A wealthy man was having an affair with an Italian woman for a few years. One night, during one of their rendezvous, she confided in him that she was pregnant. Not wanting to ruin his reputation or his marriage, he paid her a large sum of money if she would go to Italy to have the child. If she stayed in Italy, he would also provide child support until the child turned 18. She agreed, but wondered how he would know when the baby was born. To keep it discrete, he told her to mail him a postcard, and write "Spaghetti" on the back. He would then arrange for child support. One day, about 9 months later, he came home to his confused wife. "Honey," she said, "you received a very strange postcard today." "Oh, just give it to me and I'll explain it later," he said. The wife handed the card over and watched as her husband read the card, turned white, and fainted. On the card was written "Spaghetti, Spaghetti, Spaghetti. Two with meatballs, one without."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A child asked his father, "How were people born?" So his father said, "Adam and Eve made babies, then their babies became adults and made babies, and so on." The child then went to his mother, asked her the same question and she told him, "We were monkeys then we evolved to become like we are now." The child ran back to his father and said, "You lied to me!" His father replied, "No, your mom was talking about her side of the family."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A man buys a lie detector robot that slaps people who lie. He decides to test it at dinner. He asks his son, "Son, where were you today during school hours?" "At school." The robot slaps the son. "Okay, I went to the movies!" The father asks, "Which one?" "Harry Potter." The robot slaps the son again. "Okay, I was watching *advertiser censored*!" The father replies, "What? When I was your age I didn't even know what *advertiser censored* was!" The robot slaps the father. The mom chimes in, "Haha! After all, he is your son!" The robot slaps the mother.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A hillbilly family's only son saves up money to go to college. After about three years, he comes back home. They are sitting around the dinner table, when the dad says, ''Well son, you done gone to college, so you must be perty smart. Why don't you speak some math fer' us?'' ''Ok, Pa.'' The son then says, ''Pi R squared.'' After a moment, the dad says, ''Why son, they ain't teached ya nothin'! Pie are round, cornbread are square.''
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A husband got his mother-in-law a cemetery plot for Christmas. It came with a coffin, tomb stone, the works. Next Christmas comes by and the husband gets her nothing. When the mother-in-law asks, "Why didn't you get me a gift?" the husband says, "You haven't used the one I got you last year!"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
:floorlaugh: always love your funnies, sissy

-----------
Cant you just hear the lucky finder~What the he(( is it??? :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

Evening Nore :seeya:

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: yah- real lucky!!!
Can't say anymore about that. :scared:

I'll probably have more bandwidth :rockon:
Don't know what I'll do with the time.
He doesn't require any of my time, except dinners, so things will be basically the same.
Mario Lanza was an Italian Opera singer who made some movies, too.

----------
My husband loved his singing. Did you ever hear "BE MY LOVE"? if one likes that type he was a beautiful singer. Ahhhh Fraiser in the morning, or should we say Martin? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

The Queen went to the groomers yesterday (she really needed to- her hair was so long, her face looked like a little lion :floorlaugh:).
The groomer had to shave all the hair off her nose and said she looks like a grey mini pinscher now :facepalm:. It was those rawhide chews that got her nose hairs all matted.
Now she looks like she gained a few pounds this summer and she's on a diet- poor thing :facepalm:
But she has her high heels on now, instead of her slippers and won't be dragging in whatever on my floors. :rockon:

----------
My husband loved his singing. Did you ever hear "BE MY LOVE"? if one likes that type he was a beautiful singer. Ahhhh Fraiser in the morning, or should we say Martin? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

No, No Nore- Niles :floorlaugh:
Can you be my Grandma? I could use a good Grandma.

The other day in the Crisman thread someone said her house was real cold and she could knock out someones eyes with her "lady lumps" :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

The Queen went to the groomers yesterday (she really needed to- her hair was so long, her face looked like a little lion :floorlaugh:).
The groomer had to shave all the hair off her nose and said she looks like a grey mini pinscher now :facepalm:. It was those rawhide chews that got her nose hairs all matted.
Now she looks like she gained a few pounds this summer and she's on a diet- poor thing :facepalm:
But she has her high heels on now, instead of her slippers and won't be dragging in whatever on my floors. :rockon:

That's funny

couldn't find the throw up icon :(

It's puke...with the colon on either side.

At the rate that this trial is dragging on, I might even learn all of the smilies before its over.

What happened to the Thanks buttons?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member