SIDEBAR #21- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will the Judge actually rule on these motions today or simply hear arguments? I dread having to wait several more weeks for her rulings and several more months before a firm date is set for the penalty phase of the trial. :scared:

Hi Rose! I have zero confidence anything will get resolved today - Especially the motion to fire Nurmi since that was recently filed (as ridiculous as it is.) I'm just so thrilled there was no deal made at the last conference, I actually don't mind waiting.

Hi Rose! I have zero confidence anything will get resolved today - Especially the motion to fire Nurmi since that was recently filed (as ridiculous as it is.) I'm just so thrilled there was no deal made at the last conference, I actually don't mind waiting.

:seeya: UESwifey

Normally I don't expect much myself but I'm tired of waiting. Hope the Judge gets things moving along but who am I kidding? I suspect she will deny all motions except the one to replace Nurmi. This thing will drag on till at least the middle of next year.

Juan is busy today,may as well kill 2 birds with one stone....pardon the pun :floorlaugh:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Will the Judge actually rule on these motions today or simply hear arguments? I dread having to wait several more weeks for her rulings and several more months before a firm date is set for the penalty phase of the trial. :scared:

Nobody can know what the judge will do, but the bad news is that she has up to 60 days to rule on motions once arguments are heard, according to Monica Lindstrom.

Monica also led me to believe that the judge should not hear any oral arguments of the older motions before ruling on CMJA's pro per motion. I tried to get clarification on this, but have not received a response.

I've crossed my fingers so many times in the past that this judge would get things moving that my fingers are worn out.

Anyone know what time is the hearing today?

Anyone know what time is the hearing today?

Court docket shows 1:30 AZ time.

By now, CMJA should be sitting in a holding cell at the court house.

Do you think Willmott will visit her in the holding cell before the hearing? Better yet, do you think Nurmi will? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I can just picture the judge asking CMJA if she knows what she is doing before she tries to present her oral arguments! The judge did ask questions along this line when CMJA had to represent herself to argue to get the pedo letters admitted. As we all know, that motion was :denied:

The dress she wore to her engagement surprise cost $6,800.00. OMG. Cost of a car, a horse, tuition...And it was a dress....
Gee, I wonder how she knew to wear such an expensive dress to her 'surprise' engagement? :rolleyes:

Do you think Willmott will visit her in the holding cell before the hearing? Better yet, do you think Nurmi will? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I can just picture the judge asking CMJA if she knows what she is doing before she tries to present her oral arguments! The judge did ask questions along this line when CMJA had to represent herself to argue to get the pedo letters admitted. As we all know, that motion was :denied:

I guess we can expect her rulings next year! :tantrum:

I wonder if anyone will be tweeting from the courthouse...?

I wonder if anyone will be tweeting from the courthouse...?

The Trial Divas said they'd be there, they tweeted the Chrisman hearing earlier today.

The Trial Divas said they'd be there, they tweeted the Chrisman hearing earlier today.

Thanks, geevee! :seeya:

I'm supposed to be doing housework today but fried my back again day before yesterday and can't move very much...ugh. I taught all five classes yesterday but was hobbling around the classroom...:floorlaugh:

In any case, the judge should rule on at least one of the motions today, yes?

Yes gcharlie, I'm sure that Nurmi is in the cell now with her, being her advocate and holding her hand. :floorlaugh:

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 7m

Nurmi just arrived and people...he lost quite a bit of weight!!! #jodiarias

No tweets from Michael Kiefer so far today...don't know if he is at the court house or not.

Wow. Almost 4:30 ESt so I guess it is almost 1:30 in Arizona. I hope someone is there and wll tweet everything they know! Like maybe a trial date?

Surely the HJSS won't allow her to get rid of Nurmi. No reason now. Thanks everyone.

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 7m

Nurmi just arrived and people...he lost quite a bit of weight!!! #jodiarias

No tweets from Michael Kiefer so far today...don't know if he is at the court house or not.

Aha Jodi. Your lawyer is looking better and you can't even seduce him! :floorlaugh: this is good.

Are the divas outside or inside the courtroom, I wonder...?

Hi y'all, just arrived. Can this be seen anywhere? Where can I at least read texts? Thank you.

OK...Divas are outside of the courtroom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV