SIDEBAR #21- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone on twitter commented that this trial has stalled, and thinking about it made me realize that the hung jury in the penalty phase last May essentially stalled the trial--not for a few months, not even for six months, but into the next year. I'm ignorant of how these trials work, so please excuse me, but I have a question: Is this normal?

Nothing but motions, oral arguments, and hearings have occurred since the Murder 1 verdict in May, if I remember correctly. I've learned that there's a need for caution to avoid appeals, and that's a real concern. I'm not a death penalty advocate, but it's amazing to me that a convicted murderer can stay in limbo in the county jail for so long.

?? :tsktsk:

Thanks gcharlie,
Wonder what else they need to argue over.

Maybe they are not finished with the motions that Nurmi has brought up and need "something-or-other" to go forward??? :scared:
I still need to research more to see if there is any info on the web.
Thanks for all the updates everyone. :seeya:
Wonder if there is a picture of skinny Nurmi yet? :facepalm:

Josie- that face!! :scared:

Please let it be done soon (if I shall be so bold) :floorlaugh:

:tried to change it on this app and its not playing ball :(

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Hi to all, no word on Princess yet..? I am worried about her. Of course maybe she just doesnt feel like posting yet.. Princess, if you read this please let us know. :loveyou: :rose:

Gramma Nore, did you have trouble sleeping last night? I saw the time on your post???

I'm curious if people have a clear idea of the relationship between CMJA and Travis, or if there is a lot of gray?

I'm curious if people have a clear idea of the relationship between CMJA and Travis, or if there is a lot of gray?

Although Jodi and Alyce would like to muddle things it's crystal clear to me that any real relationship between them lasted for a very short time. I think Travis was instantly attracted to Jodi but very quickly realized that she was not wife or even girlfriend material. Unfortunately this realization did not prevent him from wanting her physically. And his kindness and generosity of spirit compelled him to help her financially etc. That's all there was to it. She was pretty much a nobody in his life as far as he was concerned.

Hi YesorNo, I hate this time change! it gets dark so early. :loveyou:

I wish they would get rid of it. It accomplishes absolutely nothing, IMO.

:dunno:

God I feel so old,I have been complaining about people letting off fireworks for 2 days now :floorlaugh:

Its silly wee boys that are doing it and they arent proper fireworks either just those silly ones that go flash bang with no colour or sparkle.

Y/n I still haven't been on to change my avatar :floorlaugh:

God I feel so old,I have been complaining about people letting off fireworks for 2 days now :floorlaugh:

Its silly wee boys that are doing it and they arent proper fireworks either just those silly ones that go flash bang with no colour or sparkle.

Y/n I still haven't been on to change my avatar :floorlaugh:

Fireworks? the occasion is what?

My alarm clock with the "smart" computer chip reset itself last weekend. I bought it before Congress voted to change the schedule for Spring forward, Fall back.

I guess my clock is not so smart after all.

How old is that clock???? :eek: :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members