SIDEBAR #21- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No news from the court house, one hour after the scheduled start of oral arguments.

All counsel were present ahead of the scheduled time. Provided that things did not start late, it may be a good sign that we have had no news. We'll just have to wait and see.

Trial Divas have not seen anyone leave the court room, but with a caveat:

Trial Diva Sharee™ ‏@TrialDivasS 13s

@abby3401 @TrialDivasJ Not sure yet, haven't seen anybody come out but they do have a secret tunnel they often go through.

Re: Nurmi, earlier tweet about weight loss...

Trial Diva Sharee™ ‏@TrialDivasS 31s

@whoopcourttv He looks like he lost about 40 pounds....its a drastic change.

Hopefully the fact that the hearing still appears to be taking place means that Judge Stephens has denied CMJA's pro per motion to dismiss and has moved onto hearing other oral arguments on motions before the court.

Hopefully the fact that the hearing still appears to be taking place means that Judge Stephens has denied CMJA's pro per motion to dismiss and has moved onto hearing other oral arguments on motions before the court.

Logically speaking, she'd have to deal with that one first, no? How could she address the others if she didn't deal with that one first? :drumroll:

I hope they stay at it until at least 4:30 today, when JA's magic bus takes her back to the county jail.

Thanks everyone for the updates. I had to leave for awhile. So I guess they have been in chambers for almost two hours? I hope we get some news tonight.

Logically speaking, she'd have to deal with that one first, no? How could she address the others if she didn't deal with that one first? :drumroll:

One would think, yet time has shown that there is nothing ordinary or logical about this trial/case.

One would think, yet time has shown that there is nothing ordinary or logical about this trial/case.

I would smile just to hear JSS denied CMJA's motion to fire KN. Of course, he may be begging to be set free of CMJA as well. And a new trial date would be nice.

Trial Diva Sharee™ ‏@TrialDivasS 3m

@prescott_andrea We are here, nothing yet....haven't seen them come out yet

Trial Diva Sharee™ ‏@TrialDivasS 1m

Just an update, we haven't heard anything yet...still quiet at the courthouse #JodiArias

Trial Diva Sharee™ ‏@TrialDivasS 18s

#JodiArias hearing has ended will update soon on outcome...atty's leaving

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 38s

A status conference for #JodiArias on 11/19 and an oral argument on 11/26 has been scheduled

Confirmed on docket:

11/1/2013 13:30 Oral Argument
11/19/2013 8:30 Status Conference
11/26/2013 9:30 Oral Argument

I'm trying to find out if the scheduling of a status update and oral motions means that it is safe to assume that CMJA's pro per motion was denied.

If anyone knows the answer, please help!

:tyou:

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 38s

A status conference for #JodiArias on 11/19 and an oral argument on 11/26 has been scheduled

Confirmed on docket:

11/1/2013 13:30 Oral Argument
11/19/2013 8:30 Status Conference
11/26/2013 9:30 Oral Argument

Thanks gcharlie,
Wonder what else they need to argue over.

Following a court proceeding on twitter is like listening to a baseball game on the radio.

Following a closed court proceeding on twitter is like listening to a blind sports announcer on the radio.

We don't know what we're missing. :floorlaugh:

Following a court proceeding on twitter is like listening to a baseball game on the radio.

Following a closed court proceeding on twitter is like listening to a blind sports announcer on the radio.

We don't know what we're missing. :floorlaugh:

A baseball game on the radio is a lot more coherent than listening to court updates on twitter! :floorlaugh: (I tried baseball on twitter during the recent WS--good heavens, what a mess! :scared:) :floorlaugh:

The blind sports announcer analogy is one I can agree with.

Let's look at it this way: We got information about a status conference date and an oral argument date leading us into the final months of 2013...but rulings?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89