SIDEBAR #21- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy cow Josie, that's some miserable cold you're having, glad you've gotten your place all toasty, stay in and keep warm.

I don't have a recipe per say, but I will think it through and write it down for who ever is interested. It is easy and leftovers go in a casserole dish until golden Crispy edges and 5 kids would always argue who got more of the "crispy" parts. LOL

Gah all this turkey talk is making me so hungry.

I look forward to Christmas dinner from January first ha.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Looks like more of the same - stalling... :(

"Latest "minute entry" in the Jodi Arias case involves possibly misplaced exhibits and sealing of jury questionnaire."

http://www.courtchatter.com/2013/11/latest-in-jodi-arias-case.html

Can you imagine living the rest of your natural life working on your appeal and that is all you have to wake up for day after miserable day? I kinda like it. :)
Even better, if there were no appeals at all. Just sitting and thinking to herself, "now why was it that I had to butcher him like that?". One day she will finally realize she did not win. He is in a better place and her hell is just beginning.

Y'all have me sooo hungry for Thanksgiving dinner! My favorite day and meal of the whole year.

I don't see any delay tactics or anything in the latest minute entry:

http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov/docs/Criminal/112013/m6052967.pdf

Aside from sealing a motion (no more said about that until the hearing of the 26th) and the juror questionnaire, they misplaced a few exhibits which were later found, except for #271, I'll look through our media thread and see if we have annotated what pic that one was.

Stay warm everyone. It is in the 60's here today but a major cold front is moving in tonight. I hate cold weather. The cold air hitting my face gaves me a bad headache.

Anything new killer land?

Can't find #271, looked through media thread and a couple videos, 244 is the bullet from ME, 252 is transcript of JA/Flores, 278-282 are text copies, I thought it might be an autopsy pic since the report is 290 but I couldn't catch many item numbers the little bit I watched of Horn on the stand and few are on the media thread during his testimony. Seems like prosecution can provide a copy of it to defense once they figure out which pic it is, I was hoping we might know.

I don't see any delay tactics or anything in the latest minute entry:

http://www.courtminutes.maricopa.gov/docs/Criminal/112013/m6052967.pdf

Aside from sealing a motion (no more said about that until the hearing of the 26th) and the juror questionnaire, they misplaced a few exhibits which were later found, except for #271, I'll look through our media thread and see if we have annotated what pic that one was.

Stalling may have been the wrong word - I'm just thoroughly annoyed for the Alexander family that this seems to be dragging on and on with no end in sight. :banghead:

Stalling may have been the wrong word - I'm just thoroughly annoyed for the Alexander family that this seems to be dragging on and on with no end in sight. :banghead:

I don't blame you for being annoyed, this has gone on entirely too long, but since JM's next trial (actually retrial, Richard Chrisman's jury hung on two counts) has been scheduled for Jan. 27 it doesn't seem possible Arias' retrial will begin until that one has finished. They expect probably another 2 month trial for that (same as Arias') so I'm doubtful we'll see or hear of her back in court until late March unless there's some kind of plea deal with RC - which could happen, he's already been convicted of agg. assault and will be sentenced for that before the retrial on the other two charges gets back underway.

man,its so cold here think im about to turn into a block of ice. been -5 since before midnight last night with no change. brrrr

has anyone heard from princess yet?

It's SO cold and crappy here too. We had freezing rain and snow last night...this morning my car doors were frozen shut. I had to let my car run for almost 30 minutes before I could get the doors unstuck. Yuck.

Then there is stovetop:blushing:

Haha! I wanted to do StoveTop but my mom said no lol. To make matters worse...I have to travel 4 hours with whatever I make. I might just say screw it and not have stuffing this year.

I don't have a recipe per say, but I will think it through and write it down for who ever is interested. It is easy and leftovers go in a casserole dish until golden Crispy edges and 5 kids would always argue who got more of the "crispy" parts. LOL

mmmmmmm like brownie corners. My favorite. I made a brownie cheesecake one year. I made a a pan of brownies, removed the corners for later and pressed the brownie in a spring form pan and then mixed Philadelphia chocolate cream cheese (the one in the big tub) together with toasted pecans and chunks of dark chocolate; then another small layer of brownie crust, and the cream cheese and topped it with more nuts and chocolate chunks, then I drizzle the hot fudge sunday topping and (warm not hot) and pieces of brownie corners.

Haha! I wanted to do StoveTop but my mom said no lol. To make matters worse...I have to travel 4 hours with whatever I make. I might just say screw it and not have stuffing this year.

Or you could do Stove Top anyway, and say it was take out from a good restaurant :eek:)

Do you have a small loaf or muffin pan? Jiffy makes a small cornbread mix and if you add the onion and celery, sage, salt and pepper and bake them together, then crumble,and using some of a can of chicken noodle soup for your broth, bake about twenty minutes could be the easiest; you can use a small cooler, and all you have to do it heat it when you get there. It won't take long and you can say it's homemade with a clear conscious. If you don't have a small cooler use a ziplock bag with ice

Grandma might like tasting your dressing.

Then there is stovetop:blushing:

I love stove top. It comes out perfect every time. You can even cook celery, onion and whatever else and add it to the stove top then crisp it up in the oven. It will look like home made! :floorlaugh:

I love stove top. It comes out perfect every time. You can even cook celery, onion and whatever else and add it to the stove top then crisp it up in the oven. It will look like home made! :floorlaugh:

We tried the cornbread one last month. Yum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member