SIDEBAR #24- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheriff Joe Arpiao takes custody of Mickey the pit bull, Mickey was sentenced to isolation after attacking a boy:

"A judge has ordered that Mickey can live, but will have to remain in a shelter-based facility for the rest of his life.

Mickey is now assigned to the Maricopa County MASH unit run by Arpaio. The unit serves as an animal shelter and sanctuary for dogs, cats and horses."

Watch video to see Sheriff Joe's comments:

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2014/04/30/mickey-pit-bull-dog-jail-phoenix

Sheriff Joe treats his animals better than his inmates. The animals have a good life at his jail and they even have AC for the animals. :floorlaugh:

Oh WOW! I didn't know that! I knew she looked familiar!!

85 today here in sunny California! Just heard about the fires down south in L.A.... :scared:

Doing better on my cane now! But the therapist wants me to take "more" easy and not walk around too much, as I complained that my hip hurt in the last session. So Huz will be still getting stuff for me, if I don't have to get up from chair! LOL!

Do you have a link to the Scheneker case??

Hope everyone is doing good!

:wave:

----------

Hi Niner, how are you? hope you are doing well.((hugs)). I'd like that link too. I can t find the page.also Devault..dont see them listed..:loveyou:

Oh WOW! I didn't know that! I knew she looked familiar!!

85 today here in sunny California! Just heard about the fires down south in L.A.... :scared:

Doing better on my cane now! But the therapist wants me to take "more" easy and not walk around too much, as I complained that my hip hurt in the last session. So Huz will be still getting stuff for me, if I don't have to get up from chair! LOL!

Do you have a link to the Scheneker case??

Hope everyone is doing good!

:wave:

Here you go, my dear:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126605&page=20

Take it easy, Niner, and go slow. :seeya:

Why has this evil arrogant murderous being not been sentenced yet? Whats the effin problem?

Why has this evil arrogant murderous being not been sentenced yet? Whats the effin problem?

Tons of motions from Nurmi and JM's schedule has held up the new retrial. JM has the Hulsey trial to finish up- that trial is older than missy's:jail:.

New retrial date is September 9??? I think- I always forget. :facepalm:

----------

Hi Niner, how are you? hope you are doing well.((hugs)). I'd like that link too. I can t find the page.also Devault..dont see them listed..:loveyou:

I'm doing good - slowly but surely!! Thank you for the Hugs - it IS "International Hug a Latvian Day" today!! :loveyou:

Here you go, my dear:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126605&page=20

Take it easy, Niner, and go slow. :seeya:

Thanks YESorNO! :seeya:

In tribute to "International Hug a Latvian Day" - here's the skyline of Riga, the capital (where I was going to live!)

Attachments

• Riga Skyline.jpg
    Riga Skyline.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 7
I'm doing good - slowly but surely!! Thank you for the Hugs - it IS "International Hug a Latvian Day" today!! :loveyou:

In tribute to "International Hug a Latvian Day" - here's the skyline of Riga, the capital (where I was going to live!)

:grouphug:

------
She gets her own way all the time. Moton after senseless motion filed. People of AZ. should revolt!!:seeya:

Tons of motions from Nurmi and JM's schedule has held up the new retrial. JM has the Hulsey trial to finish up- that trial is older than missy's:jail:.

New retrial date is September 9??? I think- I always forget. :facepalm:

-----------
YESorNO, dont worry about forgetting, they always change it anyway!! every time miss priss gets a fart crossed they give us another date!!!:floorlaugh:

Sheriff Joe Arpiao takes custody of Mickey the pit bull, Mickey was sentenced to isolation after attacking a boy:

"A judge has ordered that Mickey can live, but will have to remain in a shelter-based facility for the rest of his life.

Mickey is now assigned to the Maricopa County MASH unit run by Arpaio. The unit serves as an animal shelter and sanctuary for dogs, cats and horses."

Watch video to see Sheriff Joe's comments:

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2014/04/30/mickey-pit-bull-dog-jail-phoenix

Sheriff Joe treats his animals better than his inmates. The animals have a good life at his jail and they even have AC for the animals. :floorlaugh:
-----------

Glad to hear this. Heat is hard for the poor dogs.
They could use a pool too. :floorlaugh:

I believe that a year ago today, Dr. Geffner got on the stand. Was he the last defense witness? And within two weeks, the case went to the jury. And hear we are, a year later. A year. A hundred years from now people are going to be looking back and wondering what the heck the judicial system was doing. smdh

:hug: for you :seeya:

-----------
YESorNO, dont worry about forgetting, they always change it anyway!! every time miss priss gets a fart crossed they give us another date!!!:floorlaugh:

BBM So true

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads