SIDEBAR #28- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.playbuzz.com/jennifers/which-actress-would-play-you-in-a-movie-about-your-life

Here's who should play me:

"Meryl Streep
For you, it's nothing but the best! Meryl Streep will play you in a movie about your life!

You are smart, independent and fearless. You are capable of anything if you put your mind into it. You've had a very successful career, you've collected a lot of stories over the years, and you deserve someone truly talented and classic to bring them to the big screen.

Well, you can't get someone more talented than Meryl. Congrats!"
--------------------------------
:takeabow:

How amateur sleuth used DNA breakthrough to identify Britain's most notorious criminal 126 years after string of terrible murders

"DNA evidence on a shawl found at Ripper murder scene nails killer
By testing descendants of victim and suspect, identifications were made
Jack the Ripper has been identified as Polish-born Aaron Kosminski
Kosminski was a suspect when the Ripper murders took place in 1888
Hairdresser Kosminski lived in Whitechapel and was later put in an asylum..."

article-2746321-2120ACBB00000578-148_306x449.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...iminal-126-years-string-terrible-murders.html

I saw that and had a good laugh!

If this guy was to be sleuthed by us...we would rip HIM apart lol. SMH... Chain of evidence not. :moo: Provenance, nope. :moo: Scientific methods explained, nope.:moo: Sensationalism re Bill and Monica, yes. Marketing for a book, yes! Loved that just yesterday this appeared on wikipedia, and the citation was The Daily Mail and.........his new book was released today iirc.

hehehehe. meh.....moving on.

That aside.... is anyone in touch with Mikey Daniels from youtube,(wasn't that his name) the guy that did all those GREAT FUNNY videos during the trial! Would love to see him doing more during the sentencing!

I'm just stating this. But any prayers sent my way id appreciate~~dh attempted suicide Saturday. I'm dealing with a bunch of crap

I saw that and had a good laugh!

If this guy was to be sleuthed by us...we would rip HIM apart lol. SMH... Chain of evidence not. :moo: Provenance, nope. :moo: Scientific methods explained, nope.:moo: Sensationalism re Bill and Monica, yes. Marketing for a book, yes! Loved that just yesterday this appeared on wikipedia, and the citation was The Daily Mail and.........his new book was released today iirc.

hehehehe. meh.....moving on.

That aside.... is anyone in touch with Mikey Daniels from youtube,(wasn't that his name) the guy that did all those GREAT FUNNY videos during the trial!

Mikee Daniels most recent (I think):

[video=youtube;KC-RxkGIwac]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KC-RxkGIwac[/video]

I'm just stating this. But any prayers sent my way id appreciate~~dh attempted suicide Saturday. I'm dealing with a bunch of crap

Oh, zoey......((((zoey))))

Sending prayers your way.......God bless you and give you strength....so sorry

Prayers for you and your DH, Zoey.

Zoey, I am truly sorry. That is a sad and very a rough situation. Brother-in-Law tried that about 30 years ago. It takes a toll on the entire family. Hope he gets the help that is needed. Prayers to you and you husband.

((((Zoey)))) Be surrounded by friends and loved ones..and reach out to folks here 24/7, whether it be on this thread or others downstairs. :blowkiss: :grouphug:

Mikee Daniels most recent (I think):

[video=youtube;KC-RxkGIwac]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KC-RxkGIwac[/video]

:happydance::happydance::happydance: Thanks YESorNo for taking the time to link and find Mikee! I so hope that he will be back for the sentencing! His "interview" with Jodi starts at about 5:40 into the video.

Zoey you are in my thoughts. Strength and peace is being sent your way.

So sorry Zoey. We are here for you. Hugs to you.

watching the jodi arias thing on Lifetime. Just a rehash of everything so far. Must be showing this because trial is coming up soon. Nothing new. Yawn.

Gosh I kinda forgot how much I hate her voice. So saccharine and fake.

Oh Zoey, I am so sorry to hear this. Prayers are coming your way.. Hang tight honey. :grouphug:
Please take care.:loveyou:

Dear lord I'm going for any distratcion

I'm trying ---its crazy. Currently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads