SIDEBAR #28- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.playbuzz.com/jennifers/which-actress-would-play-you-in-a-movie-about-your-life

Here's who should play me:

"Meryl Streep
For you, it's nothing but the best! Meryl Streep will play you in a movie about your life!

You are smart, independent and fearless. You are capable of anything if you put your mind into it. You've had a very successful career, you've collected a lot of stories over the years, and you deserve someone truly talented and classic to bring them to the big screen.

Well, you can't get someone more talented than Meryl. Congrats!"
--------------------------------
:takeabow:

More over Meryl Streep, there's another in the house, maybe I should of picked a spice girl

I'm trying ---its crazy. Currently.

Honey just remember this too shall pass, thy will be done. That kept me going
for over 3 years. We love you and are hear for you. (((HUGS))) Nore.

OMG!! Y/N, I went back and took the test. Meryl Streep also.. aren't you thrilled to know that? :lol:

I'm just stating this. But any prayers sent my way id appreciate~~dh attempted suicide Saturday. I'm dealing with a bunch of crap

Oh zoey :( Thoughts and prayers and love.

http://www.playbuzz.com/jennifers/which-actress-would-play-you-in-a-movie-about-your-life

Here's who should play me:

"Meryl Streep
For you, it's nothing but the best! Meryl Streep will play you in a movie about your life!

You are smart, independent and fearless. You are capable of anything if you put your mind into it. You've had a very successful career, you've collected a lot of stories over the years, and you deserve someone truly talented and classic to bring them to the big screen.

Well, you can't get someone more talented than Meryl. Congrats!"
--------------------------------
:takeabow:

Well this is quite interesting, here's who should play me: (HaHa :giggle: ) Well, At least I like her. :)

"Jennifer Aniston will play you in a movie about your life! You are a very happy, clever and emotional person. You follow your heart, chase after your dreams and try to spend as much time as you can with the people close to you. Jennifer is the perfect actress to play a person such as yourself! She is funny, great in emotional scenes and she is incredibly likable (just as you are!). We can't wait to watch the movie. "

I'm just stating this. But any prayers sent my way id appreciate~~dh attempted suicide Saturday. I'm dealing with a bunch of crap

Love, prayers, thoughts are sent to your DH and you Zoey....with love

Oh Zoey, I am so sorry. Hugs, hopes, and prayers coming your way. I truly hope you get the comfort you deserve and he gets the help that is needed. Bless you both.

Good morning everyone :seeya:

Jodi Arias asks group to cease using her name to collect funds

"A group collecting money for Jodi Arias' defense has released a recording of a conversation with Arias. In the phone call, Arias asks a different group to stop using her name to collect money...

Despite being convicted of killing Travis Alexander, Jodi Arias still has a legion of supporters. Some of them are even raising money for her defense...."

http://www.fox10phoenix.com/story/2...roup-to-cease-using-her-name-to-collect-funds

"A group collecting money for Jodi Arias' defense has released a recording of a conversation with Arias. In the phone call, Arias asks a different group to stop using her name to collect money...

Despite being convicted of killing Travis Alexander, Jodi Arias still has a legion of supporters. Some of them are even raising money for her defense...."

http://www.fox10phoenix.com/story/2...roup-to-cease-using-her-name-to-collect-funds

I hope she is being scammed. LOL

Give her a taste of her own medicine.

Correct if I'm wrong but, the state is paying for her, right ???

Correct if I'm wrong but, the state is paying for her, right ???

She has public defenders....so yes. And future appeals, I believe are paid for by the state too.

So this collecting of funds to me is questionable.....

IMO this is all a ploy to delay.

in her world she is the QUEEN.
All the world is her stage.
People are her loyal subjects.
:moo: :jail:
she rules from a place that is evil.
We will all be watching a trial where the victim and his family will again be subjected to the DRAMA of Jodi.

I feel so sorry for the family of travis.

As usual she will make him to be the evil one in the relationship.

This trial will go down in history as one that only the killer understands.
I know I sure do not understand why she needed to murder him and planned it in such a way that it is hard for a normal person to even think would or could happen.:thinking:

For me...this is indeed the most gruesome murder that I can recall coming in only second to the MANSON murders.

Hang in there Zoey! I KNOW exactly what your going through!

Anything that is offered to you by means of medical/psychological help for your DH.....TAKE iT!

Tons of love being rocketted over at you!

Yes~gets released tomorrow.

DEMAND he gets out patient help! Seriously. Talk to the docs and ask them if he's REALLY well enough to come home. Talk to your DH and get a bearing on his thought process. Too many hospitals release their patients earlier than they should and the cycle starts again. You have to take "emotion" out of the process or it becomes a total cluster ****.
Zoey.......it's going to be tough, "things" don't get better, they get "different". Definitely get a solid support group around you, family, friends, and give yourself permission to depend on others and fall apart when you need to. Having an outlet for yourself makes a world of difference!
Take it slow and be good to YOURSELF!

Sending you a great big hug, Zoey.

She has public defenders....so yes. And future appeals, I believe are paid for by the state too.

So this collecting of funds to me is questionable.....

IMO this is all a ploy to delay.

------------
I find it questionable also. How can she be labeled indigent and sell anything for thou.'s of dollars for her self?
My mom was on Medicaid in Ohio, I was told not to pay one bill or allow assets to go over 1,500 . If I paid any bills
or she had more than 1,500 I would become liable for her bills. How can she keep money from (ahem) artwork? I
suspect she is having it banked to family. This is not right! The State of AZ. should look into this. She shouldn't be
talking about it. Jodi, Give one of your holes a rest~shut up. This money will be used for her penalty PHASE. I dont know
how she gets away with this. The State has spent over 2 mil. on her. She doesn't know if she will have an appeal!!

Kissy's due date is "technically" today. Will she hold off a few more days, a week? :tantrum: Got EVERYTHING covered, just in case. And I mean EVERYTHING, short of a monitor on her cervix! If she doesn't foal by next Monday, I'll have the vet out to do an ultrasound.

DSC02865.jpg

She's not a happy camper at this point......

DSC02866.jpg

Got a pic for our resident "Emu" here on WS. This is Priscilla, just chillin' after last night's storm.

DSC02870(1).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member