SIDEBAR #3- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay, it's Friday not Saturday!! I didn't go to work today, so natch it felt like Saturday all day. Yayyyyy!!

I thought it felt like Saturday all day too but I was afraid to say anything!:floorlaugh:

I just watched it from their website on my iPad (they have an app.) no commercials. It was interesting with some behind the scenes outtakes from the first show and some new input from Travis' friends. It is current through Thursday's court proceedings-victim impact statements. The best "extra" was the interview with the cameraman. :candle:
Here's the link:

Unraveling the lies of Jodi Arias - 48 Hours - CBS News

Now THAT was interesting! Wonder if Patti is on parole or probation and doesn't have permission to leave Cali? THAT would be interesting.....
I want Juan to soooooo grill DB about the "pic", with a hand comparison, but I know that would be beyond the scope:floorlaugh:

Holy heck re: Patti. :floorlaugh: Look at the cast of characters supporting JACK, then look at the respectful, loving, clean cut, beautiful family of Travis. Speaks volumes!

Why doesn't the video play for me? Never had a problem before.

I left while all the puppy and kitty pics were going up to go watch 48 Hours, and the local news, American Dad, etc, etc........

So here' my little monster, Poquita......
poquita.jpg
when she was 4 weeks old with her partner in crime, Ontos....
ontospoquit.jpg
and..........Ontos, the "Beast".
onto1.jpg

OOOO yes she did!
I have no words.

She gives Cray Cray new meaning. I can't believe she said that Travis made her feel vain, because her rear view mirror was always pointed at her face in instead of at the cars behind her...DUH! That's vain! JACK is such an <unusual person>.

She gives Cray Cray new meaning. I can't believe she said that Travis made her feel vain, because her rear view mirror was always pointed at her face in instead of at the cars behind her...DUH! That's vain! JACK is such an <unusual person>.

Remember the bj in the parking lot story?
Guess now we know who pointed what mirror where and why!!!!

She wanted to watch herself!!! Travis had a perfect view without a mirror.
It is all adding up now!
No wonder he creeped off! How weird would that be? She was watching herself do that!!!:blushing:

Remember the bj in the parking lot story?
Guess now we know who pointed what mirror where and why!!!!

She wanted to watch herself!!! Travis had a perfect view without a mirror.
It is all adding up now!
No wonder he creeped off! How weird would that be? She was watching herself do that!!!:blushing:

JACK is a CREEPER. Perfect word for her.

AZLawyer just answered a question in the legal thread. The JURY gets to ask the sworn witnesses questions. Can you imagine what they will ask Patti, if she is still "available". :floorlaugh: No wonder JACK's family won't testify for her! I would be way more fearful of the jury questions than Juan's! Seriously..the jurors have had the best questions!

In case Steely Dan shows up...........

steely.jpg

Click to enlarge, self explanatory! :floorlaugh:

:eek:fftobed:

Night all! I have enjoyed chatting!

oops!
Travis Alexander facebook.
AS CONFIRMED BY KPHO Channel 5 News, Phoenix, this evening, May 17th, 2013, The Maricopa County Adult Probation Department, has launched an INVESTIGATION into Convicted Felon Donavan Bering's Association with Convicted Felon Jodi Arias. Donavan Bering is on Supervised Probation for a Class 2 Felony Conviction, Arson of an Occupied Structure. She is FORBIDDEN from having contact with ANY convicted felon, as stipulated in her Supervised Probation Agreement.

They said link to follow but I may fall asleep before it comes in!
Can someone else post it if I am "out"?

oops!
AS CONFIRMED BY KPHO Channel 5 News, Phoenix, this evening, May 17th, 2013, The Maricopa County Adult Probation Department, has launched an INVESTIGATION into Convicted Felon Donavan Bering's Association with Convicted Felon Jodi Arias. Donavan Bering is on Supervised Probation for a Class 2 Felony Conviction, Arson of an Occupied Structure. She is FORBIDDEN from having contact with ANY convicted felon, as stipulated in her Supervised Probation Agreement.

Oh I love this so much .. sorry Bering, but you've got to learn.

Asking a favor :)

Sorry you guys, but my offline life took precedent today. All. Day. and. Night. Long. And believe me, it has been a loooong one. However, I've received 20+ private messages concerning the shift from the regular trial thread to the Sidebar when court is dark, concerns about the Sequence of Events thread (which was pulled for review) and a few other various issues.

Please know that I am NOT ignoring anyone. I simply have not had a chance to sign online and answer each of you personally. For that I apologize and ask for your patience. I am completely spent tonight...it is almost midnight where I live now, so I am not going to be able to answer you guys tonight either.

I just want y'all to know that you're not being ignored and I am not dismissing your concerns. I promise to try to answer each of you tomorrow after I have had some much needed rest.

Now for the favor.... I'd be forever grateful for help getting the word out. Please bump this post periodically so those who have messaged me just might see this apology/explanation.

Thanks in advance. Very much appreciated! :blowkiss:

Passing forward.:bump:

oops!

You owe me a Coke! :floorlaugh:, was just going to post that!
And I'm off too.....got to see a gal about a horse tomorrow, find my lonely stallion a buddy :blowkiss:

:eek:fftobed:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member