SIDEBAR #3- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone?

If you can tear yourselves away from the sidebar,
there's a new thread about the Def.'s 8 mitigating factors.

Do ppl think any of those factors will let JA slip free of the needle?

Just plunk your drink down and come over to talk for a few minutes,
then back here for a refill, snack and more chatting.

thx:seeya:

What if I don't think there are any mitigating factors? Am I still invited?

OMG! I just looked at the comparison photos and no doubt those are Daryl's fingers! Look at the shape of his nail beds - they match the penis photo! I would love for Juan to clear this up as well, but I don't know if he will.

Ewwwwww!!!!

But I agree. :)

I haven't called the CM CMA at all, unless there was a typo. I did call her 'the CM' because I like the idea of not even using her initials. I won't call her a convicted killer when she is a murderer. The court had to play the DT's games of not using the word murderer but I won't be.

As for the connection to 'that' other trial, I know some of you are still upset and traumatised about that. I hope this CM's conviction helps you to heal from that. I guess only in WS/ Internet way, it's unfortunate that Caylee and CMA in the JA form have the same initials. As someone who wasn't even on the forum when that trial happened, I hope the constant comments/connections about 'that' trial in ways that have little connection to this trial and probably future ones will dissipate. I don't think you can expect all new posters to understand that CMA automatically refers in your mind to Caylee.

I suggest this only in a kind way but maybe somewhere in the Caylee thread you can ask the Mods to create another thread for you so you can discuss your connections between 'that' trial and others. Perhaps it will help you heal.

I think it will be alright if a tiny portion of discussion is allowed on that topic in comparing the two trials and people's feelings about it and the CMA thing. Glad you cleared that up that it wasn't you who started that.

OMG! I just looked at the comparison photos and no doubt those are Daryl's fingers! Look at the shape of his nail beds - they match the penis photo! I would love for Juan to clear this up as well, but I don't know if he will.

Was just thinking.... I wonder if Juan can have Daryl hold his hands up for the jury along side of that picture and compare it. (we certainly don't want him comparing anything else) :blushing:

Why does absolutely NO one point out that Jodi always went to Travis? He NEVER went to her.

I'm not aware of a list of EVERY date they ever had, but I don't think that we can say that he NEVER went to her. Yeah, there was the 1/2 way meet-up, and the time he went to Calif. and introduced her to his grandmother (that was his 'beating on the steering wheel in traffic' event) and their several road trips together.

I'm not aware of a list of EVERY date they ever had, but I don't think that we can say that he NEVER went to her. Yeah, there was the 1/2 way meet-up, and the time he went to Calif. and introduced her to his grandmother (that was his 'beating on the steering wheel in traffic' event) and their several road trips together.

Don't forget the Hughes home.

And then there's that....'Jodi said' thing. The only thing I'm sure of is that they met 1/2 way because of the Hughes'.

Was just thinking.... I wonder if Juan can have Daryl hold his hands up for the jury along side of that picture and compare it. (we certainly don't want him comparing anything else) :blushing:

Yeah, I'd love to have Travis cleared of that stunt, but I'm not sure how Juan could work it into this kind of testimony. Maybe to show the depth of her depravity?! (was that picture ever shown to the jury?).

And then there's that....'Jodi said' thing. The only thing I'm sure of is that they met 1/2 way because of the Hughes'.

:facepalm: Call me old! Just get a room! (in a hotel) I bet JA wanted to "flaunt it".

Yeah, I'd love to have Travis cleared of that stunt, but I'm not sure how Juan could work it into this kind of testimony. Maybe to show the depth of her depravity?! (was that picture ever shown to the jury?).

Yes, it was - I think. The camera didn't pick it up but you could tell what it was when Juan was walking around with it in court. I can't be totally sure the jury was there at the time but I think they were.

Father took her to pick up the rental (hmm, you mean you CAN rent a car in Yreka? Novel idea!) where she told him she would be gone for a few days and couldn't tell him where (Flores interview with Arias Father). The warrant was signed and she was under observation the prior evening to see if she would leave. Officers saw someone who they think may have been Mom Arias come to grandparents house that evening, talk outside to CMja, hug and then leave. During this time, CMja is loading stuff in vehicle.
Next morning, CMja goes to vehicle at which time she is arrested. Warrant served on Grandparent's home and parent's home simultaneously. Several knives inside books in boxes were found, along with 9mm ammo. NO GUN at that time.
Mom Arias later called LE to see if they had found 9mm. LE contacted rental place/or vice versa and it was found duct taped(?) to the engine block (?) although I think the firewall would have been more logical.
I don't know about the Calif/Mexico border, but the Az/Mex border has imaging technology suspected vehicles are run through to find anomalies in a vehicle. Guns are easily spotted. I doubt she was headed to Mexico because US rental cars are subject to search far more often than not, and specifically for guns and cash..........but I don't think she was that smart.

BBM: I thought she WAS headed to Mexico because she told her Dad that she needed protection where she was going.

Gee…I guess she was really worried about those VIOLENT CANADIANS! :floorlaugh:

Not sure, but I thought that that Ehrenberg (truck stop motel) meeting was a different occasion.

I am stunned at the change in her looks .. she looked completely different before the murder, in the original 48 hours program, during the first phase of the trial, and now after conviction .. almost unrecognisable.

She's morphing into a "She-Devil". :devil:

maaaaaaaaaaaaannnnn... I was goin to bed. I drank a Dr. Pepper waiting on a link to Donovan's story and now I am wide awake!
It's almost 5am here. Oh well it's gonna rain all weekend. I'll just sleep later.

Just got through reading the 4 paged letter that "JACK" wrote to Ryan Burns that was linked pages and pages back in this thread. Such an ODD creature she is! I couldn't believe what I was reading!

Not sure, but I thought that that Ehrenberg (truck stop motel) meeting was a different occasion.

The truck stop was a different occasion but then again, wasn't it only what JA claims happened?

The Hughes' said that JA and TA met 1/2 way at their house a few times. They lived between California and Arizona.

Cause SHE was driving with the rear view mirror on her face and he was like.
BEAT BEAT BEAT pay a t t e n t i o n here!!!! The steering wheel!!!
H E L L O !!!!

j/k I dunno. I don't believe her!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members