Not open for further replies.
I FOUND this, I was not the sender, but thought i would share

From: Michelle Donaldson [mailto:Michelle.Donaldson@cbs5az.com]
Sent: Saturday, May 18, 2013 9:25 AM
To:
Cc: Eric Zott
Subject: RE: can this be substantiated?

I can confirm that for you.

Our reporter Donna Rossi worked all day to track down the information and last night she confirmed there is an investigation with Adult Probation Dept.

One condition of Bering's probation reads:

The defendant shall not knowingly associate with any person engaged in criminal activity or who has a criminal record without the prior written approval of the APD? (Adult Probation Department).

Michelle Donaldson
News Director
CBS 5 News

Could you please post a link to this?

I FOUND this, I was not the sender, but thought i would share

From: Michelle Donaldson [mailto:Michelle.Donaldson@cbs5az.com]
Sent: Saturday, May 18, 2013 9:25 AM
To:
Cc: Eric Zott
Subject: RE: can this be substantiated?

I can confirm that for you.

Our reporter Donna Rossi worked all day to track down the information and last night she confirmed there is an investigation with Adult Probation Dept.

One condition of Bering's probation reads:

The defendant shall not knowingly associate with any person engaged in criminal activity or who has a criminal record without the prior written approval of the APD? (Adult Probation Department).

Michelle Donaldson
News Director
CBS 5 News

Even if CMJA is still able to keep up the twitter account, I see her fading away from the spotlight VERY rapidly after this trial is over. No one is gonna care about her once the media is over her...HLN is already moving on to George Zimmerman after this. And it's not like CA where she'll be out in the world...she's gonna be locked up in a jail somewhere, whether prison or on death row. Yeah, every once in a while there'll be a 48 hrs. interview or something, but that is not gonna be enough to sustain her need for attention. She will slowly drift away and be forgotten, like she should be. That will be the worst punishment for her, and then comes the needle.

Not the same as going to visit her at her place in Yreka, and staying there.

Sure, but by the time she moved back to Yreka they were long broken up. Some people were saying that it was a slam that he didn't visit her when he went to Samantha's for the weekend in May 2008. Yreka is over 600 miles from So. Cal. where Sam lives -- it's not like he was "in her neighborhood".

I don't want to make a big deal out of it, but I just don't think that it can be said that he NEVER made the "first move" on her.

In 1983 a TV show named "V" was on. I know this shows I am an oldie but a goodie but
for the rest of you - Do you remember Diane?
You may remember her as the iconic Lizard Queen from the 80's Sci-fi cult series "V".
Diana is a pioneer of the conversion process, a brainwashing technique used to turn humans
to aid the Visitors, although it is not always effective. She is seen as using her sexuality
and feminine wiles to have her way with men and to elevate her position She ate mice and guinea pigs!
This is who CKJA reminds me of!!

I remember watching it. She ate a mouse/rat.I am horrified of mice and rats, never watched it after that. She was also on One Life To Live before that show.

Re BBM

I have to share a story you reminded me of about riding horses. I love riding them and I used to just go on those "normal" trail rides where you pay to go. Well, one day, a friend of ours says lets go ride horses. So, me thinking yeah sure, lets go.

Wellllll, she takes us to this place that was in the sticks in southern Iowa and it was a ranch where they allowed you to pick your own horses and just take them out on your own. Me, being the challenging type, told the owner to give me one that is a little feisty because I had enough experience.

Unbeknownst to me, these horses were not your ordinary trail ride type horses. These were more of the variety of back in the wild west days of John Wayne and Outlaws.

So, we proceed to venture out and my horse is following our friend's horse and she gives it a slight kick and OFF WE GO!!!

We proceeded on a FULL GALLOP at the fastest speed I have ever endured on a horse and went on one of the wildest rides of my life. The kicker is that the horses knew where they were going and they would purposely run under low hanging branches to try to knock us off. I had to hug the hair and neck of the horse many times to keep from being torn off its back by the tree branches they ran under.

Needless to say, it was one of the funnest and wildest rides of my life.

This is a terrific story - I applaud you because I've only taken pony rides at the Bronx Zoo and it still scared me. Horses are such beautiful creatures, though, and can be quite comical.

This song's for you and your excellent adventure:

[video=youtube;UFLJFl7ws_0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFLJFl7ws_0[/video]

I think by now we know a few facts. Travis is dead. Thanks to an evil and twister killer. JA is facing the death penalty. I pray she receives it. A life was taken in a horrific and certainly undeserved way. I personally don't care what JA claims Travis ever did or didn't do to her. The case was presented in court. Lies were thrown out that should never have seen the light of day. The only person who had one negative thing to say about Travis Victor Alexander is sitting in a dirty little shoebox awaiting her final fate. It's time to hold Travis Alexander up in love, support and prayers. JA never deserved a minute of his time, but she took all of his, ultimately. We know all we need to know about Travis. And as it turned out, all of JA's filthy tricks backfired on her. She tried to ruin his reputation but instead all the goodness came to be known. :)

I totally agree. I think she had at leaest had to have some practice with knives and blood, so it's my opinion that she has tortured animals before.

I also disagree with those like DrDrew who say she would not be a danger to society anymore and this was a "one-time" thing with Travis. It's clear to me how much she hates her mom...I have no doubt that if she were ever to get out and have an argument/fight with her mom, she would get violent with her, maybe to the point of even picking up a knife and stabbing her with it. I don't think that's that far out there.

Spot on.

She will kill again, if given enough time.

It will likely be another inmate, guard, or attorney, but mark well my words, jurors: She will kill again.

If the vicious, brutal, heinous nature of the evidence isn't enough to convince the jury of this, they need to remember her demeanor here in order to understand that killing Travis only whetted her appetite, and she has not yet sated her bloodlust:

[video=youtube;z0Zt5Dc5gjE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0Zt5Dc5gjE[/video]

This is a terrific story - I applaud you because I've only taken pony rides at the Bronx Zoo and it still scared me. Horses are such beautiful creatures, though, and can be quite comical.

Rolling Stones-Wild Horses - YouTube

Oh Vivian don't be jealous now but I am going the see the Stones next month!!!!!!! So many favorite songs and this is one of them. Thanks.

Oh man...when I was about 8 I was riding with my dad. I was on a little Paint horse and he tried to buck me off...I hung on but then he drug me off under a mesquite tree limb and I landed in a prickly pear cactus.. Dad took me back to the house and my mom and my aunt had to cut my jeans off and pick needles out of me for three hours!

Another great horse story! That must have hurt, but I bet you looked as elegant as my former co-star:

[video=youtube;ZLfHNQTNqjk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLfHNQTNqjk[/video]

Thanks for the recipe - you're a doll!

"After her conviction, Arias told a reporter that she would prefer to die quickly than to live a long life in prison. A source close to Arias tells PEOPLE that, after reflecting on what she said, Arias would prefer a life sentence over execution. "

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20700733,00.html?xid=rss-topheadlines

Yeah, this killer is downright Einsteinian, ain't she? She has a "bright" idea, gets verbal diarrhea, then when she realizes her latest dumbazz plan didn't work, she wants to pretend it didn't happen and prevent anyone from using it against her.

Juan and the rest of the free world (read: not the killer), should be able to use her idiotic post-verdict interview in the penalty phase. It's further proof of the killer's never-ending need to manipulate and complete lack of any remorse.

The killer assumes the jurors think like she does. The only way they could be manipulated by her stupid interview was if they were ignoring the admonition. Since the killer would ignore it with no qualms, she assumes the jury would too, and therefore THINKS she has a platform to manipulate them. Hence more verbal diarrhea.

When they voted extreme cruelty and she realized her latest little manipulation hadn't worked, well, guess what she's doing now...

Tough tarts toots! Boo-frickin-hoo for you!

JMHOO.

I need to step away from the keyboard. I'm keystrokes away from outing a local reporter on twitter who called Travis a "pig" to my face. Ok there I just said it. The things I've heard just make me SICK. And I'm done with that reporter. Reached a threshold of BS and cut the cord. Don't mess w/ victims families in the name of ANYTHING. Period.

"After her conviction, Arias told a reporter that she would prefer to die quickly than to live a long life in prison. A source close to Arias tells PEOPLE that, after reflecting on what she said, Arias would prefer a life sentence over execution. "

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20700733,00.html?xid=rss-topheadlines

Frankly I want what the jurors who have looked at her, smelled her and sat near her and listened to lie after lie since January want. I do believe it will be the DP especially after TA's family bared their grief stricken souls. But there is an upside of LWOP as well. She has to pay for own appeals.

I am thrilled the murderer has no say in what the jurors do behind the doors of the deliberation room. They are batting 1000 so far.

So, Donovan is violating her probation by tweeting for Jodi, attending court, the phone calls to jail...

Is her mission to get back in jail to be re-united with her true love?

WARNING. UNPOPULAR OPINION. WARNING.

In my not so very humble opinion, in the grand scheme of things, I think it is rather petty to call and *Tell* on DB. Everybody needs somebody,justice is being served, and if DB had the bad judgement to try and hook up to the Jodi Train, wah. the CM is going bye bye. So what if she uses someone to spout to the internet? Di I like it?NO. I am appalled for Travis' family? YES.

Please Note: I am all hepped up on cough meds and antibiotics. So I may not be clear in my above statement.

Also, I think that there are some posters that are getting hung up on tiny details that really are not an issue.:seeya:

Rolling Stones-Wild Horses - YouTube

Okay, time for my favorite Stones tune.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3rnxQBizoU"]Gimme Shelter 1969 - The Rolling Stone - YouTube[/ame]

Soooo jealous! I have the need for speed! :rocker:

PUBLIC SERVICE MESSAGE : Today is an important day - it is pole day at Indiannapolis Motor Speedway. The track is drying and sky is clearing, soon there will be cars on the track, at 230 plus mph into turn 1. If you like speed, Indy is the birthplace of speed, soon to be on display.

So, Donovan is violating her probation by tweeting for Jodi, attending court, the phone calls to jail...

Is her mission to get back in jail to be re-united with her true love?

IMO, she thought that she could have her 15 minutes, get some type of $$, etc.

Asking a favor :)

Sorry you guys, but my offline life took precedent today. All. Day. and. Night. Long. And believe me, it has been a loooong one. However, I've received 20+ private messages concerning the shift from the regular trial thread to the Sidebar when court is dark, concerns about the Sequence of Events thread (which was pulled for review) and a few other various issues.

Please know that I am NOT ignoring anyone. I simply have not had a chance to sign online and answer each of you personally. For that I apologize and ask for your patience. I am completely spent tonight...it is almost midnight where I live now, so I am not going to be able to answer you guys tonight either.

I just want y'all to know that you're not being ignored and I am not dismissing your concerns. I promise to try to answer each of you tomorrow after I have had some much needed rest.

Now for the favor.... I'd be forever grateful for help getting the word out. Please bump this post periodically so those who have messaged me just might see this apology/explanation.

Thanks in advance. Very much appreciated! :blowkiss:
:bump:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members