SIDEBAR #3- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I MISS something? Turned on HLN...rerun of Samatha and Steven talking to jury.....underneath the split screen of the siblings and FJA it said...

"Arias changes her mind want life"....
When did this all happen???? I have been sick past 24 hours so I must really have missed this announcement....!!!

THanks for any input.

She still thinks she has a choice in the matter. Can anyone put a couple pics side by side her blonde from 07 to thursday/ VIS when she looked liked she needed a shampoo and a new do? I think she had that look for a reason.

This is another post about horses.

PUBLIC SERVICE MESSAGE : Today is an important day - it is pole day at Indiannapolis Motor Speedway. The track is drying and sky is clearing, soon there will be cars on the track, at 230 plus mph into turn 1. If you like speed, Indy is the birthplace of speed, soon to be on display.

I like speed, but combustion engines is cheating. :winko: For true, natural speed, don't miss the Preakness Stakes today at 6pm ET on NBC. Orb is going for the second leg of the Triple Crown.

222.gif

Nancy grace showing Jodie mom,sister,uncle and even granny leaving the jail the evening of the verdict. Granny walking briskly without any problems. I think the DT used granny in a wheelchair to garner sympathy from the jury.

After the Pinellas County 12, I'm always leery.

The Maricopa County 12 provide reason for optimism, even though five of them curiously overlooked the numerous felonies JA committed at 11428 East Queensborough Avenue in Mesa, Arizona on June 4, 2008.

What was that about, anyway? :waitasec:

Although I am following the next steps in the trial for CMJA.. I am currently again on vacation in Orlando. I will be visiting Caylee as I did on her anniversary last year. I will be again taking balloons for Websleuths folks out of respect and remembrance. and see perhaps if the purple large Christmas ornament that I took the last time is still there.

it is so nice to see that many people who came to this website for Caylee's attempt at justice are still here for others as not many still go back to her thread. I had just 2 weeks ago said that in the "light a candle thread "that Wolfmom keeps lit for us twice a day at that thread... Caylee .. we are helping others now in your name. ( referring to Travis and the Alexander family). without Caylee .. Many donations and assistance and prayers would have never happened in my opinion because we would not be a member of this community if it were not for her.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2
Bless you, ATL.
oxoxoxoxox

That is what Twitter is for. ;)

Travis a "pig"... sure. He was a human being, and Jodi Arias took that human being away from so many people.

Jodi was not forced to go to Mesa on Jun4. She chose to go with a plan. This has nothing to do with religion or sex anymore. imo

This is the same reporter who i approached about the Laviolette approach on Samantha IN the courtroom and replied sarcastically "what do you want me to do? have her arrested?".

He never reported on that, but managed to inaccurately report she was "followed" to a restaurant and later how she went to the ER (which I know caused a huge LEGAL issue in this trial--reported while she was still testifying--absolute loss of ethics/legalities).

He also managed to avoid reporting how poor Alyce was being "followed" and "harassed" but walked directly in to the media hotel near the courthouse for dinner 2 nights later (after his "followed" article landed).

Bias, against victims, toward murderers throughout the entire trial.

And the main reason I'm so outraged is because of what he said to me, to my face, about the Alexanders, Travis and myself. Negative, judgmental, harsh, bitter BS.

After the Pinellas County 12, I'm always leery.

The Maricopa County 12 give me reason for optimism, even though five of them curiously overlooked the numerous felonies JA committed on June 4, 2008.

What was that about, anyway? :waitasec:

What felonies was she charged with?

Yes, I believe she committed felonies in 2008, and likely before. I think she'd need to have been charged and convicted before anyone could call them felonies in court?

This is the same reporter who i approached about the Laviolette approach on Samantha IN the courtroom and replied sarcastically "what do you want me to do? have her arrested?".

He never reported on that, but managed to inaccurately report she was "followed" to a restaurant and later how she went to the ER (which I know caused a huge LEGAL issue in this trial--reported while she was still testifying--absolute loss of ethics/legalities).

He also managed to avoid reporting how poor Alyce was being "followed" and "harassed" but walked directly in to the media hotel near the courthouse for dinner 2 nights later (after his "followed" article landed).

And the main reason I'm so outraged is because of what he said to me, to my face, about the Alexanders, Travis and myself. Negative, judgmental, harsh, bitter BS.

Nobody ever said you had to have a brilliant mind to become a reporter. :floorlaugh:

ALSO! Personalities similar to the one that psychopathic murderer has are all around us, in every occupation. Journalism is no exception. :floorlaugh:

I need to step away from the keyboard. I'm keystrokes away from outing a local reporter on twitter who called Travis a "pig" to my face. Ok there I just said it. The things I've heard just make me SICK. And I'm done with that reporter. Reached a threshold of BS and cut the cord. Don't mess w/ victims families in the name of ANYTHING. Period.

Does his name rhyme with Psycho Queefer?

I saw a short special on Van Bullow case and from what I remember, I think the alleged motive was he wanted to get with this other girl he was having an alleged affair with, and she wanted Van Bullow to get his wife out of his life either by divorce or some other way, and for some reason the wife supposedly knew about the affair, but just wanted to stay in the marriage for the money so wouldnt leave him and so he allegedly used some drugs in a needle to off her.

Is that what you mean about "alleged motive"?

From what I remember, he actually won his freedom on a RETRIAL which was shocking , but he had a great defense team.
I thought she (Sunny) was the one with the money...and that was the motive for the "attempted" killing?

Does his name rhyme with Psycho Queefer?

Ok I'm now going to bake a chocolate cake for my friend's 10 year old BD on that hilarious note...that caused me to snort out loud, almost as good as those autocorrects I read last night. I was hissing, choking, coughing, peeing my pants and scaring my cats only half way thru.

Thank you Squirrel. I needed that. I was getting way too serious there for a minute (or hour). xoxo love you for that.

I need to step away from the keyboard. I'm keystrokes away from outing a local reporter on twitter who called Travis a "pig" to my face. Ok there I just said it. The things I've heard just make me SICK. And I'm done with that reporter. Reached a threshold of BS and cut the cord. Don't mess w/ victims families in the name of ANYTHING. Period.
What's with this person? Taking a different stance just for controversy's sake? Can he possibly believe this BS?

Oh Vivian don't be jealous now but I am going the see the Stones next month!!!!!!! So many favorite songs and this is one of them. Thanks.

(in my best JA voice): Me, jealous? I don't understand the concept of jealousy - is that a human emotion? Could you demonstrate that for me?

Darn tootin' I'm jealous! Well, maybe "pea green with envy" is more like it but I cannot begrudge you the awesome time you will have! Think of all the rest of us here while you're having a blast - where are they playing?

KCL, I am standing with you! I know I've posted it here ad nauseum, and I know you responded to it, but I will NEVER forget JC calling him 'a pervert'. I intentionally did not type out his name because I won't put his name in the same sentence with that word. I wish, wish, wish I could find a video of her saying it. I am all about accountability and I would like to call her on the carpet for what she said on national television. I don't care what her personal views are about any of it. It was NOT okay to be the judge and jury against him and announce it as a declarative statement on national television.
I guess she needs the money more than I ever imagined. Or that is what she really felt. I don't know but her credibility is gone for me. I can't stand to look at her. Add to that her misstatements about things even we know about.
I've hit 'tilt' with the bashing of a man who in reality was a good soul.

Jenkasaurus is descpicable. Was she always this way? I thought I remembered her reporting on Joren Van what-his-name and she seemed more even keel.

Now she seems delusional and crazy.

She needs to go away and take JVM with her.

This is a terrific story - I applaud you because I've only taken pony rides at the Bronx Zoo and it still scared me. Horses are such beautiful creatures, though, and can be quite comical.

This song's for you and your excellent adventure:

Rolling Stones-Wild Horses - YouTube

We were just listening to that last night, I love that song. BTW, have you heard Susan Boyle sing this? Totally different of course, but also beautiful. I love her voice.

He's a "white knight". Next time he gets in your face, tell him no matter what nasty lies he says, Jodi still won't sleep with him.

Jenkasaurus is descpicable. Was she always this way? I thought I remembered her reporting on Joren Van what-his-name and she seemed more even keel.

Now she seems delusional and crazy.

She needs to go away and take JVM with her.

I agree. She seemed to really go over the edge when she got called in to testify in the misconduct hearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrsmb