SIDEBAR #3- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her art is not really her art. I'm drinking and love that Jodi is sitting in a cell and hopefully will never walk the streets again in her lifetime.

Ryan Smith just said "this just in....."
Defense filed a motion to prevent Martinez from calling any additional witnesses. Didn't say who/what witness the defense was trying to get booted, just said whoever Martinez called might be in rebuttal to whatever Jodi says.

After seeing where Arias has to stay for now - if it weren't for the Alexander's need for closure, she could stay right where she is forever IMO.
When she gets on death row, she'll be allowed a television (and another appliance) which she has no access to at the moment.
One down side is the visitors she is allowed now, but I love the isolation and restrictions in place, and the lack of even hearing another's voice (TV) is a plus. Her need for attention, manipulation of others, and the restriction of and her incessant talking is the perfect deprivation for this psychopath.
I wonder if she'll still be able to receive the newspaper on DR.

And as a human being she requires study and understanding and even sympathy. Something is wrong with her. There's a bigger issue at stake here than she's evil...buuuuuuurn her

What's the cause of human destructiveness? Human beings are the least studied animal on the planet. We don't understand ourselves at all.

I agree.
Unfortunately our criminal justice system just throws people in jail and let's em rot.
Total waste.

There's something weird about being a mix of lab and shepherd. It's like one minute he can't figure out how to breathe and walk at the same time, and the next minute he wants to start a discussion of Proust.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Poor confused soul...

Very OT, but does anyone here have experience dealing with when it is appropriate to report suspected child abuse? (age 11-12)

Yes I've done it .. I waited until I saw something with my own eyes .. you can be anonymous, but it's good to know you are have seen it yourself, if that is possible .. if not you can also report a suspicion .. JMO.

Hot Damn!! I had to go look and thought I'd just bring it over here for all to delight in!!

The State vs Jodi Arias ~ Travis Alexander murder trial
55 minutes ago
From a member of this page:

Okay everyone, I just got off the phone with the Superior Court Probation Service Center 245 N Centennial Way Mesa, AZ 85201 and with Karen. Asked if probation there in AZ was the same as it was here in TX, "yes" she told me and then looked up the Court docs for Donavan M Bering DOB 10/24/1962, who is found to be a convicted felon, paying back restitution in the amount of $190.734.59 payable at $100 a month, was sitting everyday in court for the AZ vs Jodi Arias trial and that is against her probation rules. Karen said "yes it is". Said to me Donavan is in the notes of her probation officer who knows this, and Donavan was NOT in court yesterday, as I thought due to enraging her probation officer to do that. Donavan also asked her probation officer for a "travel voucher", and she was denied that request to travel. I have her probation officer's name and cell phone, and I will keep her updated to the ways of which Donavan, is not keeping herself within the rules and confines of her probation. BTW.....Donvavan is now going to go before the court for the Arias trial watching in the gallery, and the phone calls to a convicted felon aka Jodi Arias to get what she wants to tweet for Jodi a convicted felon Donavan cannot be in contact with that violates her 5 yr probation.
Hope what I have done makes you all happy, it did me.[I didn't post your name but please make yourself known in the comments, if you wish. And thank you. Thank you from all of us.]

:fireworks:THANK YOU!:fireworks:

Ryan Smith just said "this just in....."
Defense filed a motion to prevent Martinez from calling any additional witnesses. Didn't say who/what witness the defense was trying to get booted, just said whoever Martinez called might be in rebuttal to whatever Jodi says.

I've got good money on Troy Hayden :please:

Not gonna go back and confirm...
But that was a naughty post!! I remember it.
Gap.
LOL

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:I read and nearly spit all over...the place and was oh so thankful I went potty before I started reading :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Thank you sooo much ! I am a newbie, trying to keep out of trouble :floorlaugh:

Are nics allowed? Nicknames for characters involved are my weakness :facepalm:

Better not. It will be trouble for you.

awwww pet pics....

here's my guy...

photo_zps40e60a7c.jpg

photo-1_zps8004770e.jpg

photo-2_zpsbb327977.jpg

in july he'll be with us 2 years...he's a rescue dog <3

What! You missed her most important job?? passing notes from ja to her mom and donovan.....geeechhhh you gotta pay attention!! :rockon:

She also sharpens golf pencils and provides eyeglass cleaner occasionally as well.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Poor confused soul...

Trying to train him has been interesting. First he doesn't understand what sit means, then he knows what it means but just doesn't want to do it, then he wants to figure out what's in it for him, that he goes "what?" It's entertaining and annoying that the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV