SIDEBAR #3- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to train him has been interesting. First he doesn't understand what sit means, then he knows what it means but just doesn't want to do it, then he wants to figure out what's in it for him, that he goes "what?" It's entertaining and annoying that the same time.

I had a shepherd/chow mix for seventeen years. This sounds very familiar. I feel your pain. :floorlaugh:

according to that FB posting, she's supposed to be paying restitution in the amount of $190,000 plus at $100 per month.

So like that would mean Donovan would need to get a job:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

awwww pet pics....

here's my guy...

photo_zps40e60a7c.jpg

photo-1_zps8004770e.jpg

photo-2_zpsbb327977.jpg

in july he'll be with us 2 years...he's a rescue dog <3

I used to have a cocker spaniel! The best, best dog.

I've heard (from Beth Karas, originally, I think) that the microphones we hear the courtroom through are not really designed to pick up everything -- I'm not sure we should read anything into how loudly or softly we hear a juror since I don't think the mikes are placed to pick up their voices.
I guess I was not as clear as I should have been.

I was comparing the volume of juror #16 saying "yes" to the jurors on either side of her -- juror #14 and juror #18.

Hopefully this clears it up.

BTW, normally I would have dismissed juror #16 as simply having a permanent soft voice. Perhaps my objectivity was affected by all the other suspicions (all highly speculative of course) surrounding this juror who WSers refer to as "Maureen."

Very OT, but does anyone here have experience dealing with when it is appropriate to report suspected child abuse? (age 11-12)

Hope4More, you contact any youth services in your community immediately. I live in State College so we have had a lot of education after the Sandusky issue (mess). The director of Youth Services told us that even if there is a suspicion, you report it. It may be the one piece of the puzzle they are looking for that makes the picture complete. Blessings to you.

awwww pet pics....

here's my guy...

photo_zps40e60a7c.jpg

photo-1_zps8004770e.jpg

photo-2_zpsbb327977.jpg

in july he'll be with us 2 years...he's a rescue dog <3

Oh, so cute. What breed? I can see the cocker spaniel but in the last picture his leg looks really long. How tall is he? He looks a cuddler!
:floorlaugh:

This has probably already been put out there, but does anyone else think part of JA's "strategy" in saying she wants the DP is so she can inflate the value of her "art?" Sounds crazy - which would be just about right IMO

You all know she has posted another tweet (6 hours ago)...

"My site blahblahblah.com is my personal website and any questions about my art can be addressed to blahblahblah@gmail.com."

`````````
So yeah, she's focused on money making, imo.

I still can't believe JA thought she could pull this off with time served. Didn't her lawyers give her the scoop? That was the first time she was really upset, quivering chin and all.

And she latest suicide threat is just not working out. Suicide watch was not fun. lol Where is ALV when you need her....

If my math is right (not always a good bet) it will take her 158 years to pay it off. Not sure who wants a 137 year old employee.

Schuby's little Ginger all fixed up
null_zps4e502c20.jpg

Everyone's fur babies are so cute. I lost my best friend Sammy Doodle Dandy in February....he was 18 yrs and 7 months....I don't know how to post pictures...but he was 18 lb of Cocker cuteness and loved to wear cloths including sun visors.....he had cataracts and the visors allowed him to be out in the sun...oh and in his stroller. Hug your fur babies for me.

Maybe she gets commission from the sale of her pal's artwork?
She's in court every day, obviously has some income for her to be able to do that...

My cat Lou snarles, hisses and bites..wishing I had an animal I can dress...Set the limits and boundaries....however when dealing with cats, specifically Lou..is uncoopertive and bites....wish I did not love her,........

I guess I was not as clear as I should have been.

I was comparing the volume of juror #16 saying "yes" to the jurors on either side of her -- juror #14 and juror #18.

Hopefully this clears it up.

Sure. My answer was pre-nap anyway, so I'm not sure it made sense. I'm really hoping all the jurors will agree to be interviewed afterwards.

heck, if she gets a job they may up the monthly payment.

it will take 150+ years to pay the money back :scared::scared:

:banghead:

Everyone's fur babies are so cute. I lost my best friend Sammy Doodle Dandy in February....he was 18 yrs and 7 months....I don't know how to post pictures...but he was 18 lb of Cocker cuteness and loved to wear cloths including sun visors.....he had cataracts and the visors allowed him to be out in the sun...oh and in his stroller. Hug your fur babies for me.

Awe, bless your heart. ((((Sunny))))

Maybe she gets commission from the sale of her pal's artwork?
She's in court every day, obviously has some income for her to be able to do that...

Or CEO of the Survivor t shirt biz :floorlaugh: Past tense or so it appears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mwaggoner16