SIDEBAR #3- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very OT, but does anyone here have experience dealing with when it is appropriate to report suspected child abuse? (age 11-12)

MO anytime...if you suspect it, report it. I reported in Houston and later found out my suspicions were not unfounded.

Oh, so cute. What breed? I can see the cocker spaniel but in the last picture his leg looks really long. How tall is he? He looks a cuddler!
:floorlaugh:

he's mostly cocker...i think the angle of the shot makes his legs look long. he's pretty much the size of your average cocker, about 25lbs. but man he does have big paws :lol:

i got him from a rescue group, who gets cockers specifically from all the nearby shelters. they really had no history on him :( guestimate was that he was 3-4 years old. i wanted an older dog...not many others do, and i definitely wanted to skip the puppy stage :)

and he is most certainly a cuddler....follows me everywhere....even to the bathroom. sits outside the shower even!

the shelter named him "sir reggie," and the kids wanted to keep it...we call him reggie obviously...

i wanted to name him "elton," but i got overruled :lol:

thank you! one of the best decisions i ever made <3

You're lucky. My dog was originally named Cutie Patootie. I kid you not.

:seeya: Hi everybody! Looks like you're all having lot's of fun :)

Everyone's fur babies are so cute. I lost my best friend Sammy Doodle Dandy in February....he was 18 yrs and 7 months....I don't know how to post pictures...but he was 18 lb of Cocker cuteness and loved to wear cloths including sun visors.....he had cataracts and the visors allowed him to be out in the sun...oh and in his stroller. Hug your fur babies for me.

AWWWW sorry for your loss. they really become such a big part of your life!

you were blessed to have him so long!

Or CEO of the Survivor t shirt biz :floorlaugh: Past tense or so it appears.

Gee, did that idea implode already? It's so hard to start a business in this current economic climate.

You're lucky. My dog was originally named Cutie Patootie. I kid you not.

My boyfriend and I have a running joke that someday we'll have two Chihuahuas, named Cutesy Wutesy and La Tee Da.

Ryan Smith just said "this just in....."
Defense filed a motion to prevent Martinez from calling any additional witnesses. Didn't say who/what witness the defense was trying to get booted, just said whoever Martinez called might be in rebuttal to whatever Jodi says.

I hope this is just another CYA motion.

Gee, did that idea implode already? It's so hard to start a business in this current economic climate.

Was ALV really involved in that? I saw posts saying she is/was but it just seems so crazy.

Hot Damn!! I had to go look and thought I'd just bring it over here for all to delight in!!

The State vs Jodi Arias ~ Travis Alexander murder trial
55 minutes ago
From a member of this page:

Okay everyone, I just got off the phone with the Superior Court Probation Service Center 245 N Centennial Way Mesa, AZ 85201 and with Karen. Asked if probation there in AZ was the same as it was here in TX, "yes" she told me and then looked up the Court docs for Donavan M Bering DOB 10/24/1962, who is found to be a convicted felon, paying back restitution in the amount of $190.734.59 payable at $100 a month, was sitting everyday in court for the AZ vs Jodi Arias trial and that is against her probation rules. Karen said "yes it is". Said to me Donavan is in the notes of her probation officer who knows this, and Donavan was NOT in court yesterday, as I thought due to enraging her probation officer to do that. Donavan also asked her probation officer for a "travel voucher", and she was denied that request to travel. I have her probation officer's name and cell phone, and I will keep her updated to the ways of which Donavan, is not keeping herself within the rules and confines of her probation. BTW.....Donvavan is now going to go before the court for the Arias trial watching in the gallery, and the phone calls to a convicted felon aka Jodi Arias to get what she wants to tweet for Jodi a convicted felon Donavan cannot be in contact with that violates her 5 yr probation.
Hope what I have done makes you all happy, it did me.[I didn't post your name but please make yourself known in the comments, if you wish. And thank you. Thank you from all of us.]

BBM.
As much as I want to believe this is true, there is a glaring error in fact. DB was most definitely in court yesterday. You couldn't miss her in the lime green shirt. I'll wait to see if this really is accurate...

My boyfriend and I have a running joke that someday we'll have two Chihuahuas, named Cutesy Wutesy and La Tee Da.

Here's my favorite pet naming story (I may have posted it before).

Some friends moved into a nice neighborhood in DC. Their new neighbors had a cat named Brie. So they named their dog Velveeta.

Additional intended victims? Where was the gun taped..trunk, floor? Don't remember.

Engine compartment. Best place to hide a gun if you are crossing the border.

Now that she is an experienced murderer so she won't make any of those silly newbie mistakes, like bring a knife with a hilt, have an extra that's a duplicate, wear mesh gloves, etc.

Speaking of nightmares, I keep thinking of the movie "Redemption" only instead of using accounting smarts, the protagonist uses her pelvic talents to insinuate herself up the ranks of prisoners until she is a Trustee working in the Warden's home mixing drinks and giving his wife interior decorating and Fifty Shades of Gray advice. Next thing you know, the Warden is strangled with his own shoelace and Ms. Monster has eloped with the mailman who got her pregnant and they were spotted in Thailand.

It has got to be Death

Just to let you know:

Unraveling the lies of Jodi Arias, 48 Hours
FRIDAY, MAY 17 | 10 P.M. ET/7 P.M. PT

Convicted of murder, "48 Hours" interviews were evidence in her trial. Will she be put to death? "48 Hours" correspondent Maureen Maher reports.

Here's my favorite pet naming story (I may have posted it before).

Some friends moved into a nice neighborhood in DC. Their new neighbors had a cat named Brie. So they named their dog Velveeta.

:floorlaugh:

I love it.

They just said on HLN that if first jury not unanimous then a new jury is chosen. If the next jury hangs, death penalty is off the table and Judge sentences defendant to life. I have no idea the details on how the new jurors are selected.

I wonder if the present jury is/will be made aware of this. If I were a juror, I would want to know this and work harder with the other jurors to reach the right decision. It would be awful to come this far for it to be left up to a judge.

Was ALV really involved in that? I saw posts saying she is/was but it just seems so crazy.

Part of the cost you paid for the t-shirt was supposed to go to the Long Beach Women's Shelter (or whatever the name is) which is connected to ALV. That's the only link I know of. Whether ALV knew about it or not is probably conjecture.

according to that FB posting, she's supposed to be paying restitution in the amount of $190,000 plus at $100 per month.

At the rate of $100 a month, it will take a while to repay $190K!

Does that even cover interest? Maybe crime DOES pay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett