SIDEBAR #3- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Convicted Murderer Arias (?)
The majority of us aren't using CMA, due to the disgusting feelings it brings back from the Caylee Anthony case. :cry:

CKA - convicted killer Arias

CMja - convicted murderer JA

JACK -JA Convicted Killer. LOVE this one. Don't know JACK. :facepalm:

I write it out -convicted killer or convicted murderer.

Travis will always be Travis to me, never using initials.

I'll use anything but her name spelled out, or CMA. :banghead:

I never saw real tears rolling down her cheeks - Anyone else? She is not able to cry or show true emotion like we do - Every time I watch those impact statements, my face breaks up and the tears flow freely - CMA never sheds a tear. She makes movements with her mouth and smashes on that nose, but the tears never come. That is the reason why she "hides" her face and eyes with her murdering hands...Always calculating - zero remorse. JMO

No, she did in fact have tears running down her cheeks. (And the "throat-slashing" movement was actually her wiping the tears from her chin rather brusquely.)

Bear in mind that I don't believe she wasn't crying with any real remorse or sympathy, but out of selfishness over what she personally has lost. Never mind that she did it all to herself. May she rot in jail until she dies.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9451391&postcount=1163

The context of this discussion goes all the way back to my question about why JM was allowed, without a single objection, to refer to JA as a burglar who committed a burglary in Siskiyou County California, whereupon she stole her grandfather's gun.

There is a reason the DT allowed him to make these unproven claims.

http://youtu.be/L_uaGMSf21E?t=9m15s

I'd like to know what it is, that's all.

The reason is that he said this during his closing argument. He's allowed to talk about his theory of the crime in his closing. It wouldn't make sense for the defense to object because it's his THEORY of the crime just like all the other things he said about his THEORY of the crime during his closing that weren't proven by fact... just as the defense was allowed in their closing to present their THEORY of the crime even though the jury didn't believe it and voted that she was guilty of murder 1.

She either stole her grandfather's gun or as the defense claimed she stole Travis's gun. Either way she is still a gun burgler, and since she testified that she used Travis's gun, took it with her when she left and tossed it in the desert somewhere, she's still an admitted gun burgler that used said gun to shoot Travis.

There's no way on earth that JM made any deal with the defense in order to present his theory of her having stolen her grandfather's gun during his closing argument. If when he did so the defense had a problem with it and objected then they'd argue with the judge whether it could be said or not. But since it was part of his theory of how the crime occurred, he's allowed to present that during his closing. Defense didn't bother to object because they knew there was no way he wasn't going to be allowed to present his theory of how the crime occurred concerning the stolen .22 caliber gun stolen from the grandfather.

Defense and prosecution don't make these kinds of deals. That's what motions and objections in court are for. If either side doesn't want something presented they make a motion to court for it to be excluded, and the judge decides if it will or will not be excluded, and if one side or the other says something the opposite side objects to they can make an objection and the judge decides. Why on earth would any defense counsel or prosecution counsel ever make any any kind deal just because one side is afraid of being objected to in court especially something during a closing argument??? It's ludicrous.

Bump...
Asking a favor :)

Sorry you guys, but my offline life took precedent today. All. Day. and. Night. Long. And believe me, it has been a loooong one. However, I've received 20+ private messages concerning the shift from the regular trial thread to the Sidebar when court is dark, concerns about the Sequence of Events thread (which was pulled for review) and a few other various issues.

Please know that I am NOT ignoring anyone. I simply have not had a chance to sign online and answer each of you personally. For that I apologize and ask for your patience. I am completely spent tonight...it is almost midnight where I live now, so I am not going to be able to answer you guys tonight either.

I just want y'all to know that you're not being ignored and I am not dismissing your concerns. I promise to try to answer each of you tomorrow after I have had some much needed rest.

Now for the favor.... I'd be forever grateful for help getting the word out. Please bump this post periodically so those who have messaged me just might see this apology/explanation.

Thanks in advance. Very much appreciated! :blowkiss:

No, she did in fact have tears running down her cheeks. (And the "throat-slashing" movement was actually her wiping the tears from her chin rather brusquely.)

Bear in mind that I don't believe she wasn't crying with any real remorse or sympathy, but out of selfishness over what she personally has lost. Never mind that she did it all to herself. May she rot in jail until she dies.

As she told the reporter in the video I posted...
"Oh good, waterproof mascara" "I doubt if I'll cry though"
OMG!

eta: I think she did cry during the VIS

EllteeEffgee
I have a question.
Is EllteeEffgee the same as JayeffGeeeye? (JFGI)

I thought no cross that they just do a speech but I could be wrong .. Anybody?
Arias can make a statement with no cross, but the other witness are considered character witnesses and Juan can and will cross them!!!
That's why they're all scared off!

My local news just said that JACK killed Travis Alexander in a jealous rage. I call that progress!! Travis is the true victim.

The convicted killer will be locked away forever, and quickly forgotten.

As she told the reporter in the video I posted...
"Oh good, waterproof mascara" "I doubt if I'll cry though"
OMG!

eta: I think she did cry during the VIS

What? She said that? I'm off to watch it. Grabbing a few sips of wine first...

And the line dancers will be there next time but I have never before and may never again spend a Saturday with a group of folks like you sleuthers, who not only are witty & wise, but are animal adorers! I have loved admiring all our animal friends today and experiencing a thread such as this where we are all safe to do so. Magical...

Yay, it's Friday not Saturday!! I didn't go to work today, so natch it felt like Saturday all day. Yayyyyy!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1368858263.499904.jpg

Here's my little buddy Robby, 11-year-old Powderpuff Chinese Crested / Papillon mix. My constant companion.

BBM - Here is a post on a rumor of why court was cancelled...

http://tl.gd/n_1rkbh2d

Now THAT was interesting! Wonder if Patti is on parole or probation and doesn't have permission to leave Cali? THAT would be interesting.....
I want Juan to soooooo grill DB about the "pic", with a hand comparison, but I know that would be beyond the scope:floorlaugh:

Asking a favor :)

Sorry you guys, but my offline life took precedent today. All. Day. and. Night. Long. And believe me, it has been a loooong one. However, I've received 20+ private messages concerning the shift from the regular trial thread to the Sidebar when court is dark, concerns about the Sequence of Events thread (which was pulled for review) and a few other various issues.

Please know that I am NOT ignoring anyone. I simply have not had a chance to sign online and answer each of you personally. For that I apologize and ask for your patience. I am completely spent tonight...it is almost midnight where I live now, so I am not going to be able to answer you guys tonight either.

I just want y'all to know that you're not being ignored and I am not dismissing your concerns. I promise to try to answer each of you tomorrow after I have had some much needed rest.

Now for the favor.... I'd be forever grateful for help getting the word out. Please bump this post periodically so those who have messaged me just might see this apology/explanation.

Thanks in advance. Very much appreciated! :blowkiss:

Bumping for beach...Now go on over to the new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members