SIDEBAR #3- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In 1983 a TV show named "V" was on. I know this shows I am an oldie but a goodie but
for the rest of you - Do you remember Diane?
You may remember her as the iconic Lizard Queen from the 80's Sci-fi cult series "V".
Diana is a pioneer of the conversion process, a brainwashing technique used to turn humans
to aid the Visitors, although it is not always effective. She is seen as using her sexuality
and feminine wiles to have her way with men and to elevate her position She ate mice and guinea pigs!
This is who CKJA reminds me of!!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Seriously made me LOL!

OJ's fat face! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Really! unlike JA who is getting thinner, OJ"s face looked like a Macy's parade balloon. It was alarming. Maybe JA can go to wherever he is. The food must be pretty good there.

goood morning :seeya:

i have a dilemma of sorts :eek:

i have a kind of date on Wednesday (yay for me first in like over 4 years :woohoo: i am kind of fussy :floorlaugh: ) so assuming there will be trial that day or the jury will be deliberating what the heck do i do if they come back that day? :scared:

i can probably sneak looks at my phone to check if they have come to a decision but i cant just be like 'yeah i need to go watch this trial thing just now' ive known him for years but i am not ready to confess my trial addiction just yet.

do i sneak to the bathroom to watch or just tell him :facepalm:

i need gauntlet or someone to text me if they come to a decision i'd feel like i was letting the alexanders down by missing this last piece of the puzzle
hellppp :scared::scared:

If you do not know the Alexanders personally you, are not letting them down. While they may feel the support of people and appreciate it....it won't make any differnce to them if they don't know you. If you have not had a date in four years and have a chance to have a potentially wonderful time..forget the trial for a while and have fun. If you sneak into the bathroom, tell your date about your addiction, I doubt he/she will be interested in you to pursue. My thought would be...this person is so caught up in the hot trial and it's not her family or friends that it happened to yet she can't let it go for one night...I 'd run for the hills.

Really! unlike JA who is getting thinner, OJ"s face looked like a Macy's parade balloon. It was alarming. Maybe JA can go to wherever he is. The food must be pretty good there.

Her frail look is her court costume. I will bet that she will gain lot's of weight after this is all said and done. As long as her donations to her commissary account keep coming in, she'll be looking like Humpty Dumpty sooner rather than later. :fencefall:

Just jumping on the thread. I saw on Katie's thread this information about Donovan. But thought to bring the discussion over here.

I find it interesting that Donovan is now in deep doo doo for her communication with CMJA and attending her trial. Apparently, she has to go before her sentencing judge for violating her parole. What took her parole officer so long?

What ! I am really behind as I had no idea of this stuff. last I read when I was last year was that it was the other character witness Patricia.. was having a problem with a heroin and child neglect issue. Did that come to be true or not. it was rumor last I heard it. Any updates?

FGS the entire world has known Donovan has been there!

You can't make this stuff up!

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Slide show: 13 pics

Jodi Arias Cell Mark by Pink Sheets, Cat Picture and Optimist Magazine
A look inside where Arias is awaiting sentencing for killing Travis Alexander.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/slideshow/jodi-arias-cell-mark-pink-sheets-cat-picture-19201874
ABC News - 5/17/13

ap_arias_verdict_jef_ss_130517_ssh.jpg

Jodi Arias looks at her family after being found of guilty of
first-degree murder in the killing her one-time boyfriend,
Travis Alexander, in his Mesa, Ariz., home, May 8, 2008.
Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio gave reporters a tour
of the cinderblock cell at Estrella Jail in Phoenix, where
Arias lives while awaiting sentencing.
(Rob Schumacher/he Arizona Republic, Rob Schumacher/AP Photo)

ht_doorway_nt_130516_ssh.jpg

Cell B403 is where Arias returned after an emotional hearing on
Thursday. In this view from the doorway of Arias' cell can been
seen throughout the cell. According to KTVK, Arias receives more
mail than any other inmate, including hate mail. (ABC News)

:floorlaugh: i thought of that when he suggested wednesday but he's a musician (insert swoons) and he gigs most days sometimes twice a day so i think i have to take one of the team here :cry:

maybe i should text him a disclaimer that if they come back with a decision i shall have to watch and it should take more than 10mins :facepalm:

Let me save you a lot of time and effort - find out if he is interested in watching the trial with you, assuming it is on, if he blinks, stammers or hedges, well gee I mean, how long term can he be?

Sweet music and all if he doesn't "understand you" kick him to the curb! :floorlaugh:

This is my little guy.
attachment.php

Awe, I have his twin sister, Georgie, I can't believe how identical they are! Georgie had some white on her paws and chest and green eyes.....

Cancel the date and say you have a friend that needs you. Say nothing more.

NO No No . Don't cancel! You'll be able to watch it on HLN for the next month or so-(unless some new bombshell breaking news stories erupt) . No matter what happens now, JA is a goner, and sadly, Travis is not coming back. Live your life with joy.

Every time I see a replay of the victim-impacts statements and see jodi's face "crying", I feel such an urge to punch her face in. I'm sorry if that's rude. I don't buy one moment of her "emotion".

You know, it is easy to forget how good a sociopath like jodi is at fooling people. I have had a case for years with a very crazy and destructive opposing party who was such a consummate liar and actress that she kept getting away with incredibly evil behavior. One day I was talking to her in a little room outside the courtroom, nand she looked at me with such sincerity and said, "Anna, I know you must think I am a horrible, evil person. I truly understand why you would think that. I realize how much pain I have caused. It's all been the alcohol and I;m on the road to recovery. I hope you know how much I love my daughter and would never hurt her."

Well, I actually felt my self beginning to sympathize and buy it a bit. She welled up with tears, she looked me straight in the eyes, she was GOOD! And she was a total liar. Luckily I snapped out of it a couple minutes later. Because she continued to torture her child with manipulative mind games and she continued to engage in violent, criminal and evil behavior. It was NOT the alcohol.

It just reminds me how crafty and sinister and evil these people are.

jodi is an actress. She is playing the role of her life. I don't buy one thing that comes out of her mouth or that flits across her ugly face.

Jodi is ONLY crying because she can't do any more interviews. period.

Am I blind? I see red face, red nose but I don't see real, streaming down the face tears. Lord when I cry, I am a mess. She still looks "tortured" but it reminds me of when she was on the stand and covered her face but was "crying."...yet there were no real tears.

And she can't go on any more dates ( or in her case, hookups or whatever...) But Josie CAN. Which is why she should GO ON HER DATE! Don't let Jodi take that away. sheesh.

Edited to delete Gingersnap's quote which I accidentally picked up.

I haven't called the CM CMA at all, unless there was a typo. I did call her 'the CM' because I like the idea of not even using her initials. I won't call her a convicted killer when she is a murderer. The court had to play the DT's games of not using the word murderer but I won't be.

As for the connection to 'that' other trial, I know some of you are still upset and traumatised about that. I hope this CM's conviction helps you to heal from that. I guess only in WS/ Internet way, it's unfortunate that Caylee and CMA in the JA form have the same initials. As someone who wasn't even on the forum when that trial happened, I hope the constant comments/connections about 'that' trial in ways that have little connection to this trial and probably future ones will dissipate. I don't think you can expect all new posters to understand that CMA automatically refers in your mind to Caylee.

I suggest this only in a kind way but maybe somewhere in the Caylee thread you can ask the Mods to create another thread for you so you can discuss your connections between 'that' trial and others. Perhaps it will help you heal.

Although I am following the next steps in the trial for CMJA.. I am currently again on vacation in Orlando. I will be visiting Caylee as I did on her anniversary last year. I will be again taking balloons for Websleuths folks out of respect and remembrance. and see perhaps if the purple large Christmas ornament that I took the last time is still there.

it is so nice to see that many people who came to this website for Caylee's attempt at justice are still here for others as not many still go back to her thread. I had just 2 weeks ago said that in the "light a candle thread "that Wolfmom keeps lit for us twice a day at that thread... Caylee .. we are helping others now in your name. ( referring to Travis and the Alexander family). without Caylee .. Many donations and assistance and prayers would have never happened in my opinion because we would not be a member of this community if it were not for her.

Great new thread was started about the so-called 8 mitigating factors - Go check it out

That should be hilarious! Will have to head over there after I find out some information here.

Asking a favor :)

Sorry you guys, but my offline life took precedent today. All. Day. and. Night. Long. And believe me, it has been a loooong one. However, I've received 20+ private messages concerning the shift from the regular trial thread to the Sidebar when court is dark, concerns about the Sequence of Events thread (which was pulled for review) and a few other various issues.

Please know that I am NOT ignoring anyone. I simply have not had a chance to sign online and answer each of you personally. For that I apologize and ask for your patience. I am completely spent tonight...it is almost midnight where I live now, so I am not going to be able to answer you guys tonight either.

I just want y'all to know that you're not being ignored and I am not dismissing your concerns. I promise to try to answer each of you tomorrow after I have had some much needed rest.

Now for the favor.... I'd be forever grateful for help getting the word out. Please bump this post periodically so those who have messaged me just might see this apology/explanation.

Thanks in advance. Very much appreciated! :blowkiss:

:bump:

"The Murderer's New Clothes" a perfect title for a movie ...everyone can see right through her...her social nakedness... however, Jodi believes that it's because we're all stupid, beneath her, not worthy of her uncanny intelligence, and her epicly original artistic abilities!

I like the metaphor! The best part of the movie will be when she melts from shame after realizing we all see her ugly "nakedness."

Asking a favor :)

Sorry you guys, but my offline life took precedent today. All. Day. and. Night. Long. And believe me, it has been a loooong one. However, I've received 20+ private messages concerning the shift from the regular trial thread to the Sidebar when court is dark, concerns about the Sequence of Events thread (which was pulled for review) and a few other various issues.

Please know that I am NOT ignoring anyone. I simply have not had a chance to sign online and answer each of you personally. For that I apologize and ask for your patience. I am completely spent tonight...it is almost midnight where I live now, so I am not going to be able to answer you guys tonight either.

I just want y'all to know that you're not being ignored and I am not dismissing your concerns. I promise to try to answer each of you tomorrow after I have had some much needed rest.

Now for the favor.... I'd be forever grateful for help getting the word out. Please bump this post periodically so those who have messaged me just might see this apology/explanation.

Thanks in advance. Very much appreciated! :blowkiss:

Bumping for Beach

HAHA. Good luck with an "Arias free weekend". I tried that last weekend. It wasn't easy- I wanted to sneak back on the boards to see if they were dissin' me while I was away. The worst part was when I tried to return from my self-imposed exile on Tuesday. I turned on HLN and saw OJ's fat face. I thought I missed the action in Arizona. I rushed to the computer and my shaking fingers couldn't get the password right. I finally had to take a few deep breaths, and try again. But it was scary for a few minutes. So be careful.

Hahahah!! Dat Funny.

goood morning :seeya:

i have a dilemma of sorts :eek:

i have a kind of date on Wednesday (yay for me first in like over 4 years :woohoo: i am kind of fussy :floorlaugh: ) so assuming there will be trial that day or the jury will be deliberating what the heck do i do if they come back that day? :scared:

i can probably sneak looks at my phone to check if they have come to a decision but i cant just be like 'yeah i need to go watch this trial thing just now' ive known him for years but i am not ready to confess my trial addiction just yet.

do i sneak to the bathroom to watch or just tell him :facepalm:

i need gauntlet or someone to text me if they come to a decision i'd feel like i was letting the alexanders down by missing this last piece of the puzzle
hellppp :scared::scared:

You never know, he may say "Hey, I'm following that, too!" :rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members