SIDEBAR #30- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha, I did not realize it was Lady GaGa. I just liked the pic. I really do not know who lady gaga is.
LOL. Silly me.

[video=youtube;bESGLojNYSo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=bESGLojNYSo[/video]

.The cat collector keeps bring them home and she's up to five cats now, and she started feeding our dogs biscuits so they'll be quite when she over on that side of her house letting cats go. /QUOTE]

snipped by me

I would have a fit if someone I didn't know was feeding my animals. First of all, one of my dogs is extremely overweight and is on special food and the other dog has food aggression (not towards people, the other dog) and it can start a fight if you don't do it right. I would be telling her to NOT feed my dogs. She may try to poison your dogs, you just don't know about people these days.

Ha, I did not realize it was Lady GaGa. I just liked the pic. I really do not know who lady gaga is.
LOL. Silly me.

Don't feel bad Kensie, I don't recognize Lady Gaga either. Only have heard of her by name, but I think she may be some kind of pop star ? Haha, if so, don't listen to that stuff, so maybe that's why I don't know who she is. Well, if we're silly, that must be a good thing. ;) :)

yippie 289 days are done and gone - only 76 more to go

1773 - The United Kingdom's East India Company tea ships' cargo are burned at Annapolis, Maryland.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=1cT_Z0KGhP8

1926 - A.A. Milne, brings us the book of "Winnie-the-Pooh" and his adventures

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=5IX-OdLPJQM

1930 - Ethel Merman hits and hold a high C for 16 seconds while singing "I Got Rhythm" during her Broadway debut in Gershwin's Girl Crazy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=am_bpI81sIU

1947 - Chuck Yeager becomes first in Bell XS-1 makes 1st supersonic flight (Mach 1.015)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=HGqig1EYBhI

1962 - The Cuban Missile Crisis began. On this day that U.S. intelligence personnel analyzing data discovered Soviet medium-range missile sites in Cuba, which led to the Cuban Missile Crisis and the bay of pigs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=H5ZzL9KsyPY

1964 - Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. won the Nobel Peace Prize for his non-violent resistance to racial prejudice in America. He was the youngest person to receive the award.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=XB2R_GJ-F8E

1987 - The world watched and prayed for 18 month old Jessica McClure, was rescued from abandoned well in Midland, T X. The rescue took 58 hours.

[video=youtube;aKfz3jFVLME]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=aKfz3jFVLME[/video]

Hi All,

I'm a new member of this forum and have only been thoroughly into the Jodi Arias/Travis Alexander trial for the past couple of months. My question is: how can a psychopath such as Jodi have any supporters?

I'm following the 'Jodi Arias Trial' Twitter page and there are actual people in support of her and think she should be found not guilty and walk free? Did these people not see the atrocious way Travis was slaughtered. I can't even look at those graphic photos without crying. That poor man lost his life all because of a psycho, stalker woman whom he didn't want.

Hi All,

I'm a new member of this forum and have only been thoroughly into the Jodi Arias/Travis Alexander trial for the past couple of months. My question is: how can a psychopath such as Jodi have any supporters?

I'm following the 'Jodi Arias Trial' Twitter page and there are actual people in support of her and think she should be found not guilty and walk free? Did these people not see the atrocious way Travis was slaughtered. I can't even look at those graphic photos without crying. That poor man lost his life all because of a psycho, stalker woman whom he didn't want.

Welcome!!!! Glad to have you join.

As far as the JA supporters, someone else had said 'you cannot fix stupid'.

Hi All,

:greetings:

:welcome:

Find a local spay and neuter program in your area and they might be able to help your neighbor.

Hey Shady! We have spay neuter clinics, in fact one just came to our island lasts weekend and one of the girls who volunteered told me that they "just" released 20 on my street. Yay. I am not so sure how I feel about this trap, neuter return program for feral cats. Sure, over time, it does reduce the population.....provided tourists do not continue to bring thier unwanted cats and kittens on vacation and dump them when they leave ( WHO DOES THAT??). But the cats so released are still exposed to weather, attacks from dogs or other animals, starvation, disease and parasites. My neighbors cats are mostly spayed/neutered, but they still have to poop somewhere, and they still have fleas. Aggravating!!!

During the night, a second hospital work in Dallas has tested positive for Ebola. CDC director should resign. The government knows this and aren't taking it seriously. God bless those workers who have become ill.

Find a local spay and neuter program in your area and they might be able to help your neighbor.

They'll spay or neuter the neighbour? Wow that's a comprehensive service! :laughing:

My thought is that it's the death penalty aspect of this trial that causes this. Same thing happened with Scott Peterson...the SII site sprang up
Casey Anthony as well. There are people/groups that are rabidly anti death penalty and they like to antagonize people who favor the death penalty in certain high profile cases.

Hi All,

Welcome!!!! Glad to have you join.

As far as the JA supporters, someone else had said 'you cannot fix stupid'.

:greetings:

:welcome:

Thank you for the greetings! I look forward to discuss this trial further.

And yeah, I don't understand these Jodi supporters, the woman is a murderer but people want to give her a pass. I saw someone on Twitter state that "Jodi was too pretty for the death penalty". Seriously?

Also, Jodi is just one case of a woman who is obsessed, possessive over a man, I wonder how many more cases are out there that we aren't hearing?

My thought is that it's the death penalty aspect of this trial that causes this. Same thing happened with Scott Peterson...the SII site sprang up
Casey Anthony as well. There are people/groups that are rabidly anti death penalty and they like to antagonize people who favor the death penalty in certain high profile cases.
----------
Some people neglect to see the fact that she IS guilty. That is not for what she has done to Travis, so vicious, she should get death. She would do it again.:gaah: she is a waste of oxygen. They haven't followed this case or they are plain stupid. :seeya:

I'll be honest, I too am on the fence about the death penalty, I think it's a sensitive topic because for some it's not up to any human being to play 'god' with other people's lives.

What crimes deserve the death penalty and which do not?

I'll be honest, I too am on the fence about the death penalty, I think it's a sensitive topic because for some it's not up to any human being to play 'god' with other people's lives.

I am completely okay with those who do not believe in the death penalty at all. I only take issue when people say that they do believe in the death penalty but not for this case. If anybody deserves death it is Jodi Arias for the brutal torture and slaughter of Travis Alexander.

No baby again.
The whole problem is:
When we got her April of 2013, she had "slipped" (lost the pregnancy in the early weeks) 2 AI (artificial insemination) breedings. She had never been bred before at the age of 10. No full term foals. No breeding, nada.
Our stallion covered her several times from April to September, and "slipped" at least 3 of those early term pregnancies before 4 weeks. By September, I just ASSUMED we had a mare that couldn't carry a pregnancy to full term or was just plain barren.
So I quit writing heat dates on the calender, last October was pretty hectic, so any in your face or "stealth heat" she might of had went totally un-noticed.
Having the vet out was an option, til I talked to him and he would have to tranq her to do a pelvic, which isn't a good idea because of her previous lost pregnancies.
She isn't as big as broodmares get, who have foals every year and get bigger each time they get pregnant. No way it can be twins, she's just not that big and would have problems keeping weight on.
Her udders are getting bigger and her belly is more pendulous...........and this is totally driving me nuts!
It's all on me. I should have continued to write heat dates down, but I just figured she wouldn't ever be able to carry a foal full term.
:gaah:

It's absolutely a sensitive issue. It's up to each state. The federal government has a capital punishment, as does the military. I live in Texas and we execute prisoners regularly. At every execution there are protests no matter how heinous the crime, many there for the exact reason you cite.

BBM - The person that runs the CAII site also runs the JAII site. I don't believe they actually have genuine concern for these high profile defendants, it's just a scam to further their agendas and line their pockets too. :moo:

BBM - Don't worry, there are many differing opinions on the death penalty here, but it is always debated respectfully. :wagon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx