SIDEBAR #30- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who was in that car with him? I think it came out later on- somewhere I did read it?? Can't remember where and who.

I don't recall ever finding out who it was.
My impression was nothing of importance to the trial, just someone who was afraid Chris Hughes would find out they were gossiping about him (Gus made it seem that way).
Probably just some random person from PPL/Legal Shield who was afraid to bring down the wrath of one of the "Bigwigs".

Pregger horse report:
So................Kissy "waxed up" on one of her teets overnight.......and I'm NOT going to hold my breath. Traditionally, 95% of mares wax up 6-48 hours before foaling. Her vulva is slack, muscles around her dock are jello, flanks have fallen in, she's uber alert.........

La dee dah. Let's say "DOUBLE la dee dah".

I know she's just psyching me out. I will no longer be sucked into her game of "let's see how many weeks I can keep Bernina tossing in bed and creeping outside with the flashlight numerous times during the night".

Unless I hear a mountain lion outside screaming after walking into the hotwire, Kissy better just knock on the door and ask for hot water and towels, cause I ain't gonna drag my sorry behind outside. In fact, I'll just put the wireless phone outside with the vet on speed dial and she can make the call herself.
Like, seriously, I am soooooooo over this. Give me some toothpicks to shove into my eyelids, ain't enough coffee in the county to keep me awake past 10:00 pm.

Damn horse. Said in a totally loving way.........kind of.:gaah:

Pregger horse report:
So................Kissy "waxed up" on one of her teets overnight.......and I'm NOT going to hold my breath. Traditionally, 95% of mares wax up 6-48 hours before foaling. Her vulva is slack, muscles around her dock are jello, flanks have fallen in, she's uber alert.........

I know she's just psyching me out. I will no longer be sucked into her game of "let's see how many weeks I can keep Bernina tossing in bed and creeping outside with the flashlight numerous times during the night".

Unless I hear a mountain lion outside screaming after walking into the hotwire, Kissy better just knock on the door and ask for hot water and towels, cause I ain't gonna drag my sorry behind outside. In fact, I'll just put the wireless phone outside with the vet on speed dial and she can make the call herself.
Like, seriously, I am soooooooo over this. Give me some toothpicks to shove into my eyelids, ain't enough coffee in the county to keep me awake past 10:00 pm.

:floorlaugh: !!!

Wow...Kissy is quite the tease.

Pregger horse report:

i bet you will be out there checking again tonight :scared:with the flashlight!

JA has a new tweet. A quote that Malcolm X said about the media having the power to make the innocent look guilty and the guilty, innocent. They control the mind by masses.

I agree that the media can do that but not in this case.

I agree with you more than I disagree and just think that Alyce had no business testifying as an expert defense witness at all. Yes, it was ultimately her choice. No doubt about that.

It was her choice. And certainly was not her first rodeo. She knows what goes down in trials like this and she knew full well what the defense was trying to do. She also knew full well that they needed her help to do it and she gave it, not because she believed in this cause, but for a fee. That is where I fault her.

JA has a new tweet. A quote that Malcolm X said about the media having the power to make the innocent look guilty and the guilty, innocent. They control the mind by masses.

Yes, well, the killer has certainly taken opportunities to use media for her own attempts to control the mind of the masses. There was 48 Hours and there was her post-verdict interview, just to name a couple. My favorite was post-verdict, where she insisted she must appear on camera wearing street clothes, no jailhouse stripes...and rather than the close up view that is typical for such interviews, without her consent or knowledge they panned down to show a full view of her in chic sweater over striped jail pants!

I chuckled, then composed myself. Then just burst out laughing.

I am in the process of rewatching myself, and yesterday was Gus Searcy day :gaah:

For some reason he infuriates me more than any of the other players (not including JA).
He is so full of himself! It seems he thinks because he is a big man in a pyramid scheme that he is on the same level as a Bill Gates or a Zuckerburg. No honey, just NO.

His trying to outdo Juan, the obvious scream for media attention by inserting himself into the trial :dramaqueen:, and the best part of all was the uber overblown self importance he tried to place on himself with the "secret car passenger" dialogue on the stand :facepalm:

Flashing that tacky "$100,000" level ring just put me over the top. :snooty:

I think the person in the car was a married woman he's sleezed his way into her panties.

Very interesting article, IMO:
all-ears-smiley.gif

fan-smiley.gif
cuckoo-smiley.gif

Jodi Arias trial attorneys get snarky in court, defense credibility in question

http://www.examiner.com/article/jod...get-snarky-court-defense-credibility-question

sheep1-smiley.gif

Pregger horse report:

:floorlaugh:

BBM You don't mean that. You'll be running out there if you hear a mouse sneeze, IMO.

O...Kay. By this logic, are we supposed to assume JA is actually innocent? Give me a break. :whistle:

What a weird article.

Martinez then called Nurmi "snarky", and the attorneys quibbled a bit.

Did they each call the other "snarky"? I thought Nurmi called Martinez "snarky."

Also, is the last third of that article about Sandra Webber?

cuckoo-smiley.gif
yep!

BBM
indubitably-smiley.gif

the trouble maker, herself
--

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 2m2 minutes ago
Nurmi called Juan "snarky" Judge says he wasn't

Jeffrey Evan Gold @jeffgoldesq · 2m2 minutes ago
#jodiarias judges rules Martinez was not "Snarky" hahaha courtroom titters

Yes YorNo, It is a very interesting article. Didn't really know who this woman was, although I have seen her name mentioned before. This answers some questions about this her.
Reminds me of a certain person who did some of the same in the Casey Anthony case.

O...Kay. By this logic, are we supposed to assume JA is actually innocent? Give me a break. :whistle:

This is the actual quote on her website:

B0PtZlQIgAAodsl.jpg:large

The media does not control what I think and I don't think they control what anyone thinks, IMO.

Just more baloney from a :liar: who thinks she is controlling the trial. Pfttt.

Yes YorNo, It is a very interesting article. Didn't really know who this woman was, although I have seen her name mentioned before. This answers some questions about this her.
Reminds me of a certain person who did some of the same in the Casey Anthony case.

If you happen to research missy's:jail: supporters, her name comes up in all (and I mean ALL) discussions/articles, etc.- she has a comment for everything and sticks her nose in where it's not wanted (even with other supporters). A real cray-cray. :hills:

I don't recall ever finding out who it was.
My impression was nothing of importance to the trial, just someone who was afraid Chris Hughes would find out they were gossiping about him (Gus made it seem that way).
Probably just some random person from PPL/Legal Shield who was afraid to bring down the wrath of one of the "Bigwigs".

I always thought it was prostitute and that's why he didn't want it public.

Hi all,

Would you say that Jodi is not only a psychopath murderer, but a witch-type, succubus?

Definition of a succubus:

A succubus is a female demon or supernatural entity in folklore (traced back to medieval legend) that appears in dreams and takes the form of a woman in order to seduce men, usually through sexual activity.

This is the actual quote on her website:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B0PtZlQIgAAodsl.jpg:large[/IMG

The media does not [I]control[/I] what I think and I don't think they [I]control[/I] what anyone thinks, IMO.
Just more baloney from a :liar: who thinks she is controlling the trial. Pfttt.[/QUOTE]

The media had nothing to do to lead me to my conclusion of guilty. JA did that all on her own. It was pretty easy to come to my own conclusion, although I do have a distrust of some, most, media outlets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx