SIDEBAR #31 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute ago
Would wound to stomach cause blood to come up through mouth. No #jodiarias #3TVArias

Nancy Grace ‏@NancyGraceHLN 30s31 seconds ago
Dr. Horn is excused. State calls Nathan Mendez as next witness. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 48s49 seconds ago
Would first injury be a fatal one? I don't know what stab came 1st #jodiarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 39s40 seconds ago
In his opinion, yes. RT @soniareiter @WildAboutTrial Is dr saying he thinks for sure the gun shot was last? #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute ago
Would presence of water take stippling away. May wash some but it would still be there. #jodiarias #3TVArias

I know, kind of out of order!

Nancy Grace ‏@NancyGraceHLN 1m1 minute ago
Judge calls a brief recess. #JodiArias

jazzysax-smiley.gif

Doing my warm-ups now: backward stretch while sitting, lean forward with arms outstretched and lay head on table; handstand for three minutes; sing two songs. I am READY!!

Don't forget to flip your hair, arrange your eyelashes, and pick your nits. A few vocal warm-ups might also be a good idea... you know how tricky it can be sometimes to find just the right "sweet" voice that doesn't sound like a "trying to sound sweet" voice. Whatever you do, don't do the "I'm sexy and I know it" voice. No matter what. No no no no no. At least not till later if you think it'll help. Focus, Jodi, focus.

Aaaaaaand SHOWTIME! (jazz hands)

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 2m2 minutes ago
We are having a brief recess before the next witness and I believe it's the Officer from Yreka #jodiarias #3TVArias

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 2m2 minutes ago
Juan just took Travis' sisters Tanisha and Samantha out of the room. Using the same door the jury uses to exit. Unusual. #JodiArias

Nancy Grace ‏@NancyGraceHLN 2m2 minutes ago
Martinez and Travis' family members leave the courtroom. #JodiArias

Nancy Grace ‏@NancyGraceHLN 2m2 minutes ago
#JodiArias seems to have been taken to judges chambers.

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 1m1 minute ago
#JodiArias just left too. Looks like they are all going back in chambers. Can you imagine being in that room with Jodi and Travis' sisters?

Nancy Grace ‏@NancyGraceHLN 1m1 minute ago
Appears attorneys and #JodiArias are all in chambers.

Share +
Today 5:19 PM EDT
Recess

Horn has stepped down. The judge has called a recess. No word yet on how long it will last.

Share +
Today 5:14 PM EDT
On The Autopsy Report:

Question: The juror wanted to know if the time/sequence of injuries were detailed in the autopsy report.
"I don't specifically address those in my report," Horn answered.
Other questions were about injuries Alexander sustained and if they would have been fatal.
He said the injuries would not have been immediately fatal. The cut to the throat would have allowed a few seconds of consciousness.

Share +
Today 5:09 PM EDT
Redirect Finished

Martinez has finished his redirect of Horn. There are some juror questions. The attorney's are at a sidebar discussing them with the judge.

Share +
Today 5:09 PM EDT
'Gunshot Wound Was Last'

"I'm convinced that the gunshot wound was last," Horn said.

Share +
Today 5:04 PM EDT
'I Don't Stab People'

Asked by Martinez if it is difficult to be stabbed, Horn replied, "I don't stab people."

HuffPo

Have to say, Spellbound, Huffpost does a great job reporting!

Hmmmmm.... wonder if it was not supposed to be open to all at Beth's site today. Just went to check on it and it is closed except for members. Someone posted that we can do one month at a time, and I may do that. I don't want any auto-renews. Never used PayPal....

I have heard that beth karas site is now pay only...tried to sign up but frozen when I get to credit card part? Anyone with experience ...help? TIA

Pruitt Taylor Vince...possible actor to play Nurmi?

B0lPTeSCQAAMaNg.jpg

Wow..can't believe that juror approached Beth Karas. I guess I shouldn't be surprised..but geez! I was shocked that juror was let on in the first place! The ride continues...:drama::drama::drama::rollercoaster::rollercoaster:

Not surprising at all. Dr. Horn is the best qualified expert--hard science--of all the experts who testified at trial. The defense just doesn't like what he has to say, and it's very obvious. They cannot stand him. They look mortified (pardon the pun) every time he walks into the room. :floorlaugh:

ETA: They do NOT want autopsy pics that show the severity of the attack.

Poor Jen. Yes, the bullet went through his brain. No, dead people cannot be interviewed. It's not fair but those are the cards you've been dealt.

(Personally I have an entirely different reaction every time he walks into the room.)

I have heard that beth karas site is now pay only...tried to sign up but frozen when I get to credit card part? Anyone with experience ...help? TIA

Maybe be because you started before yesterday (?), you will have to wait until tomorrow? This from Beth's FB:
If you signed up anytime before yesterday, your account info will have to be manually moved over to the new system. That will occur by 7pm eastern

Wow..can't believe that juror approached Beth Karas. I guess I shouldn't be surprised..but geez! I was shocked that juror was let on in the first place! The ride continues...:drama::drama::drama::rollercoaster::rollercoaster:

You said *that* juror...which one and why. I've been dealing with rl and not up to date today, TIA

You said *that* juror...which one and why. I've been dealing with rl and not up to date today, TIA

Possibly she was chosen because she was "sketchy" to begin with: Easy out.

Can't seem to complete the sign up on Beth's site...and her contact page for help...nothing there. Ummmm, normally I would stay away from sites like this without having a contact...but I'll give a bye to Beth for now... anyone know how to sign up? Has anyone signed up yet?

*she* was sketchy? Huh? I'll ask again for more info as I've been afk TIA, who was this juror/background.

Possibly she was chosen because she was "sketchy" to begin with: Easy out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela