SIDEBAR #32 - Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone think this witness could be Alice D from the first trial - stepping in to tell how Jodi has diagnoses and something wrong with her *hippocampus*, etc? Maybe she doesn't want her new book to be flash-bombed on Amazon again.(?)

David Wallace ‏@DavidWallce 1m1 minute ago
Stephens would't identify who next witness is, only that they wouldn't take stand if it were public. #JodiArias

B1ON0jJCIAAVVsa.jpg

David Wallace ‏@DavidWallce 59s59 seconds ago
#JodiArias attorney Kirk Nurmi watches as Attorney Chris Moeser representing media outlet argues Stephens' ruling.

B1OMj7ICEAEVPGd.jpg

Every picture I have seen of him during this re-trial, he has that awful scowl. I hope he finds something that brings him joy after this trial is over. :ohoh:

Also in regards to KN filing motion to kick out CMJA's family is an even bigger indicator that the witness is in fact CMJA. If I were going to lie through my teeth about a capitol murder I committed, I wouldn't want my family there to witness it either. :ohdear:

It has crossed my mind that it is someone from the first trial, like Alyce.

Every picture I have seen of him during this re-trial, he has that awful scowl. I hope he finds something that brings him joy after this trial is over. :ohoh:

Also in regards to KN filing motion to kick out CMJA's family is an even bigger indicator that the witness is in fact CMJA. If I were going to lie through my teeth about a capitol murder I committed, I wouldn't want my family there to witness it either. :ohdear:

And she put on a blazer. Sounds like she will be moving around in court...instead of just sitting at the defense table. IMO.

Does anyone think this witness could be Alice D from the first trial - stepping in to tell how Jodi has diagnoses and something wrong with her *hippocampus*, etc? Maybe she doesn't want her new book to be flash-bombed on Amazon again.(?)

I do not think it would be Alyce. She stated in an interview that she will not be testifying and her family does not want her testifying in the re-trial.

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/08/26/alyce-laviolette-testimony

..........it's the "ninjas" or that "Skateboard Posse" from Starbuck's.

I do not think it would be Alyce. She stated in an interview that she will not be testifying and her family does not want her testifying in the re-trial.

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/08/26/alyce-laviolette-testimony

Oh, Im sure you are right about this. However, I can't get out of my mind how hard she tried to help the killer before--she might have (extremely slight chance, I admit) decided to try to help if she can do it without an audience. Though even as I type this I am pretty sure it's not her.

It's probably someone who was in a Walmart parking lot on June 3, 2008 and JA offered them a gas can 'cause she had two already. And now they are in court to testify that they took it.

(joking, 'cause I'm bored)

Wasn't there some professional investigator or death penalty/penal system guy CMJA had lined up for mitigation?

Oh, Im sure you are right about this. However, I can't get out of my mind how hard she tried to help the killer before--she might have (extremely slight chance, I admit) decided to try to help if she can do it without an audience. Though even as I type this I am pretty sure it's not her.

I believe she tried to help CMJA before because she truly believed the story that she was told. I feel that it's rather negligent on the part of the expert witness to not fully immerse themselves in the case they are giving their expert opinion on, but it happens time and time again. These expert witnesses just take the data given to them and spew their "expert opinion" about it and then move on to the next case that they'll charge $500/hour to work on. I don't think she did any homework on this case, if she had, she would have realized that the defendant was a wolf in sheep's clothing and was not abused by anyone, but in fact was the abuser.

I feel I should say that not all expert witnesses do this, but it happens more often than it should. JMHO

George Anthony because he abused Jodi too. :laugh::dance:

Could be. Maybe George was at Walmart in 2008 when Jodi had a gas can to give away.

Logistically, how do they get the witness into the courthouse and into the courtroom without any one seeing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbelle