SIDEBAR #32 - Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if this witness will be identified or appear in videos after the verdict?

As it looks now, no.

I wonder if JSS will not allow the VERDICT to be made public. Seriously, this is all a bit much!

I can't believe I'm sitting here trying to exercise self control by only hitting refresh every 45-60 seconds. I'm playing right in to the killers hand.

But here I sit!

...don't we all............:gaah:

I can't believe I'm sitting here trying to exercise self control by only hitting refresh every 45-60 seconds. I'm playing right in to the killers hand.

But here I sit!

Along with several of us doing the same thing. We could be doing this for 18 more days if it is JA......?

But here I sit!

How are you playing into the killer's hand?

I want to know so I don't inadvertently do it.

My thoughts now are that the witness is the killer's dad.

My thoughts now are that the witness is the killer's dad.
Could be. Which family member is most likely to lie for her??? Is Sandy Arias another Cindy Anthony???
The blazer still makes me think it's Jodi though.

How are you playing into the killer's hand?

I want to know so I don't inadvertently do it.

It's JMHO, but she loves drama and wants to be treated "special". If I had any sense I would go about my day....but I'm glued to the puter waiting for updates.

Could be. Which family member is most likely to lie for her??? Is Sandy Arias another Cindy Anthony???
The blazer still makes me think it's Jodi though.

CMJA loves the lime light too much.....would she demand cameras be taken out? Dunno......

It's JMHO, but she loves drama and wants to be treated "special". If I had any sense I would go about my day....but I'm glued to the puter waiting for updates.

Oh, I see now. I am sure the killer is getting off knowing people are wondering who, what, where...and why.

I hope the media wins. Media in the courtroom has never been a basis for a successful appeal that I am aware of.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 36s37 seconds ago
Still waiting in the lobby. #JodiArias

B1OeurlCIAEhf3L.png

CMJA loves the lime light too much.....would she demand cameras be taken out? Dunno......

I think she would. Remove those that you can not fool or control - that seems to be her MO.

Nurmi said in opening that the killer's dad choked her until she was unconscious. And he made it sound like that happened more than once or twice. We never heard that the first time around and it struck me odd that he would say that...unless he had Dad's approval to say it.

Which makes me suspect mystery witness is Daddy Dearest.

Well, one thing is for sure. If I am still sitting here, clicking "refresh" after two weeks and the trial is at a standstill...I will know it *must be* Jodi on the stand. Jus' sayin'.

and the first one says 2 brothers and 1 sister .... there is only one brother.

JA actually does have 2 brothers. The oldest one is Carl. He has not been to the trial at all. He is married and lives in Redding Ca.

IIRC Jodi and Carl are close in age. Then 11 yrs. later her mother had Angela and then Joey.

Oh, I see now. I am sure the killer is getting off knowing people are wondering who, what, where...and why.

I hope the media wins. Media in the courtroom has never been a basis for a successful appeal that I am eo f
--------
Please don't think I am nuts. I wonder if if is Jodi, to t alk about a weird subject we have all suspected . I think if it is she wouldn't want anyone listening in. I should think they will have to release some of it after trial. I am having a terrible time posting this. if hard to read please excuse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member