SIDEBAR #35 - Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I cannot figure out is why Travis would have a high school dropout edit his book? I think he just said, yes you can edit my book , to keep her occupied for a while.

What I cannot figure out is why Travis would have a high school dropout edit his book? I think he just said, yes you can edit my book , to keep her occupied for a while.

Travis says 'Okay you can correct that one mistake you found' and she calls it editing.
He agrees to go on a few dates and she calls it a relationship heading towards marriage.
He calls her a few names and that's abuse.
But when she stabs him 28 times, almost decapitates him and shoots him in the head now that's only self-defense.

The killer's IQ is not a big deal as a person’s life is not measured independently by IQ. When we take a close look at this killer, we clearly see that she lacks common sense and the basic practical fundamental life/human skills and does conform to social norms.

How would she measure in social/emotional intelligence? At 28.9 years of age seems the killer had not evolved, she was destitute, had not even completed her high school education, had not forged any meaningful friendships/relationships, did not have a stable job/career, no goals and lived out of boxes in her grandmother’s home. She is nothing but the sum of her actions, high IQ and all. jmo :)

One thing is for sure, Thesaurus and all, she has NO idea of the definition of Boundaries or Empathy.

:wave: Good Afternoon everyone!

Weather - cloudy - more rain on Monday and then a BIG storm coming in Thursday and Friday!!!!! :happydance:

Glasses - I know what you mean about NOT seeing the frames when you pick them out - you can't really tell WHAT they look like, as I am blind as a bat also!! I have "Saks Fifth Avenue" wire frames for everyday, but they are actually my "computer" glasses - but I can see very well all day long. At night I wear my "regular" glasses (to see) at night when I drive!

Hearing from Thursday - :gaah:

So, on Monday we have the jurors AND the computer hearing ?? confused!! :waitasec:

Off to read other threads!
Take care everyone - oh Daisy, I too hope you get ALL your stuff back! :blowkiss:

:seeya:

One thing is for sure, Thesaurus and all, she has NO idea of the definition of Boundaries or Empathy.
Exactly, which is what makes her so dangerous and a threat to everyone, scary.

It saddens me to think how Travis, no matter what he did, couldn't escape her wrath :sigh:

I so envy you. We're going to a gender party tomorrow afternoon, and we're to bring what we think is the sex of the baby. It better be a girl in all the guest so far everything is pink.

MY niece is becoming a grandmother, and she can't wait. She and her daughter have chosen LillyAnne as her name. It's a combination of both of their names and the daddy's. They're thinking on a boys name in case. I'd love to have a baby. That sweet smell of the nap of their necks, The peace rocking them brings. I need a baby.

We're having a girl - LillyAnne - and my niece said she not going to be nana or granny she's going to be Loli and dh is going to be pop. Their fur babies are old and going one by one, and she said she wasn't sure if she wanted another puppy, and she said this is so much better.

The revel was nice, new mom and dad didn't know what they were having ( Loli told the dr. to hand over the results of the sonogram to her and not tell her daughter. And he did) and they both opened a huge box at the count of three and pink balloons flew out. We all clapped and cheered. Then we got to peek in the room Loli is redoing for a LillyAnne when she spends the night. I'm doing a shaggy rag quilt for my little great great niece. Loli and pop are counting the days. She is due on my sister's birthday March 26th.

I'm so excited! :)

When I was shopping in Walmart this week, I bought myself a Christmas present (I do that every year)- an electric can opener.
Never had one before and decided to get one because my old hands are having a hard time opening cans with a manual can opener.
I used it tonight and, although I did have a time getting it to work (I'm mechanically stupid :shame:), it works great! :happydance:

The simplest gifts are always the best. This jar/bottle lid opener in this link is the best gift I have gotten in the last 5 years. It works so good. You just put it around any size lid and screw down the other side which tightens the 3 prongs around the lid. Then you use the handle to turn the lid and it gives such good leverage it makes it a breeze to
open any jar, plastic 2 litre bottle top, etc.

The same manufacturer makes a great manual can opener too which is simple to turn.

You have to manually cut the below link and paste it in the address field of your browswer. It works that way. Cant make it clickable for some reason.

http://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/65433/?catalogId=68&sku=65433&cm_ven=Google_PLA&cm_cat=Shopping&cm_pla=default&cm_ite=default&gclid=CPbah9DsssICFXELMgodvC4AeQ&kwid=productads-plaid^83090052103-sku^65433-adType^PLA-device^c-adid^42798164863

We're having a girl - LillyAnne - and my niece said she not going to be nana or granny she's going to be Loli and dh is going to be pop. Their fur babies are old and going one by one, and she said she wasn't sure if she wanted another puppy, and she said this is so much better.

The revel was nice, new mom and dad didn't know what they were having ( Loli told the dr. to hand over the results of the sonogram to her and not tell her daughter. And he did) and they both opened a huge box at the count of three and pink balloons flew out. We all clapped and cheered. Then we got to peek in the room Loli is redoing for a LillyAnne when she spends the night. I'm doing a shaggy rag quilt for my little great great niece. Loli and pop are counting the days. She is due on my sister's birthday March 26th.

Congratulations! Lordy, I just love babies !

images

Link: https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/...ZQboxWc9OX4WJPA7UoHKf-g0tGr10zZrcRFwD_P_h1mMw

h72273k.jpg

Link: http://www.history.navy.mil/photos/images/h72000/h72273k.jpg

[video=youtube;N71YzUNQFIY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N71YzUNQFIY[/video]
---------------------------------------------------

Pearl Harbor Radio Broadcasts - December 7th 1941

"These are three separate broadcasts from Washington DC, New York NY, and Honolulu HI as the day unfolded into the evening of December 7th 1941. .."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbKLkJymyQE

images

Link: https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/...aj40mM6Y9Y0HoBkVFkiH3z RBicFDmotFFlW7OtAjimg
-----------------------------------

Just some things to read with your coffee:

Arias prosecutor fights back over *advertiser censored* files allegation

"Juan Martinez led with a punch in the second stage of a hearing in Maricopa County Superior Court to determine if he and the Mesa Police Department hid or destroyed *advertiser censored* files on a computer in evidence in the Jodi Arias trial...."

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...vertiser censored*-files-allegation/19924167/
-------------------------------------

And how about this :(

missy's :jail: twitter states:

Jodi Arias Updates @JodiAnnArias · 14h 14 hours ago
Has anyone realized TA's pc *advertiser censored* & viruses & State misconduct & tampering wouldn't have been discovered had #JodiArias not been pro per?

https://twitter.com/JodiAnnArias

-----------------------------

Remember this? Tell me that you don't want to slap her face, the arrogant #&@#% : :gaah:
(I can't imagine having her for a daughter. She'd get more than a spoon from me)

[video=youtube;TiACx6f4QLk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiACx6f4QLk[/video]

Frigga I wanted to apologize to you publicly. We were discussing JSS not looking well the other day. I mentioned her not having on her bright lipstick as possibly some sign of illness. Anyway, I've been re-watching the case in chief and it would appear JSS never wears bright red lipstick. I have no idea why in my mind I thought she did. I saw exactly what you were mentioning about facial redness however and think you were right.
Maybe I was mistaking JSS for Blythe Danner...who should play her in the movie. She wears lipstick...I think LOL!

respectfully snipped from YesorNo's post above
Remember this? Tell me that you don't want to slap her face, the arrogant #&@#% : :gaah:
(I can't imagine having her for a daughter. She'd get more than a spoon from me)

[video=youtube;TiACx6f4QLk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TiACx6f4QLk[/video][/QUOTE]

Isn't it fun to re-watch these knowing that all her arrogance gets her nowhere!!

Congratulations- so that makes LillyAnne your grandniece?

(how come you're not posting "what happened in history today" anymore? I miss that.)

Currently ar sisters in Georgia ~~why do people not believe when I say paint fumes give me migraines???? :thinking:

Happy Sunday WS friends. I'm curled up under a blanket on this cold, foggy morning. Yesterday was my 35th bday and I was in bed by 9pm. lol

Please say a prayer for my sweet Sam. He's 14 and I've been his mama since he was a few weeks old. He's not doing very well lately and we're going to the vet in the morning.

Off to catch up on the last few days of trial....

Attachments

• 20141129_221149.jpg
    20141129_221149.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 181
Congratulations- so that makes LillyAnne your grandniece?

(how come you're not posting "what happened in history today" anymore? I miss that.)

Hey! :wave:

I miss those updated too!! ?? Why no more?

Today I will be Skypeing with my sisters and brother in far off lands... :happydance:

Not too many posts since yesterday - ? - where is everyone?? Still asleep, or getting ready to watch football?

GO NINERS!!!

:seeya:

M1279,
Sam looks like he's had a pretty good life, bet that's your chair! Good luck at the vet's.

And.................

HAPPY 35th BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
bman-group-smiley.gif
woot-smiley.gif
yaysmilesa-smiley.gif
rock-smiley.gif
party1-smiley.gif
jazzysax-smiley.gif
jazzy-bass-smiley.gif
dj-smiley.gif
:cake4u:
drummer-smiley.gif
balloons-smiley.gif

All this computer stuff doesn't mean a hill of beans:

So.....CMJA murdered Travis because

1. He had *advertiser censored* sites on his computer
2. He had *advertiser censored* pics on his computer

Right. Even if there are the above, it does absolutely nothing to mitigate her case, Not One Damn Thing. Travis could have been into Care Bears and CMJA would have tried to use THAT in some twisted way.

By the time this is over, there won't be a single thing left to vaguely enter into the prospect of an appeal.......which is a good thing.

14 years ago today, my Daddy died...

:candle:

Attachments

• x Tete&OneEyeJack.jpg
    x Tete&OneEyeJack.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 164
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online