SIDEBAR #35 - Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Travis says 'Okay you can correct that one mistake you found' and she calls it editing.
He agrees to go on a few dates and she calls it a relationship heading towards marriage.
He calls her a few names and that's abuse.
But when she stabs him 28 times, almost decapitates him and shoots him in the head now that's only self-defense.

Right on, rose! Well said.

Good morning all. :)

I'm sure Arias is smiling with delight that the issues of pedophilia and *advertiser censored* are even being discussed and argued. This is exactly what she wants.

Travis' murder had nothing to do with sex/*advertiser censored* and religion. A batshi! crazy woman murdered a good and kind man. This is atrocious, deplorable, diabolical...the defendant is the stuff hell is made of.

True. I wish this trial would stay focused on Travis' murder instead of all this BS. I wondered why no one asked Dr. Quack why the killer drove 1000 mile to see mean Travis. Maybe I missed the question. To me if Travis was so mean to her, why did she the killer drive that distance? The loss of focus concerns me.

Good morning all. Felt fine yesterday but the crud is back with a venegence.

We're having a girl - LillyAnne - and my niece said she not going to be nana or granny she's going to be Loli and dh is going to be pop. Their fur babies are old and going one by one, and she said she wasn't sure if she wanted another puppy, and she said this is so much better.

The revel was nice, new mom and dad didn't know what they were having ( Loli told the dr. to hand over the results of the sonogram to her and not tell her daughter. And he did) and they both opened a huge box at the count of three and pink balloons flew out. We all clapped and cheered. Then we got to peek in the room Loli is redoing for a LillyAnne when she spends the night. I'm doing a shaggy rag quilt for my little great great niece. Loli and pop are counting the days. She is due on my sister's birthday March 26th.

That's a lovely way to do the reveal. Best wishes to them all and you too! :happydance::heartluv::congrats:

Happy Birthday, my sweet M (you old fart, you :hilarious: ) :cupcake:

:bdsong:

Hope your baby does well at the vets tomorrow (14 yrs old is not old for a cat, so I hope the vet doesn't find anything terrible).
I'll be praying for Sam tonight.

Happy Birthday m1279! (belated) Hope your visit to the vet with your kitty goes well.

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner 5m5 minutes ago
Delay until 1:30 for #JodiArias today #TravisAlexander #abc15

Jodi Arias Updates @JodiAnnArias · 14h 14 hours ago
Has anyone realized TA's pc *advertiser censored* & viruses & State misconduct & tampering wouldn't have been discovered had #JodiArias not been pro per?

Has CMJA realized that TA would be alive today if she hadn't of stabbed him 29 times, slit his throat from ear to ear and shoot him in the head? :gaah:

I'm so tired of her constantly deflecting from what the reality of her situation is. She killed another person, she is a CONVICTED MURDERER, she was found GUILTY of Murder in the 1st degree, and she is sitting in front of jurors who will decide if she gets life in prison or is sentenced to death. period.

All this fluff about *advertiser censored* on a computer, haters, selling drawings, glasses etc., media interference, scared witnesses, death threads, twitter, her wrist brace, etc..is nothing more than a way for her to distract everyone from her pathetic reality. People like her like to deflect deflect deflect, never will they face reality. It's infuriating.

Morning Everyone! :wave:

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 6m6 minutes ago
The trial schedule will be discussed at 9:30am MST for #JodiArias today. I confirmed it

:gaah: Was over reading the re-trial thread because I thought the status conference was a "no-tweeter"!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 3h3 hours ago

Good morning. Did errrone survive the hweekend? Ready for more princess #JodiArias trial?

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 41m41 minutes ago

In the #JodiArias courtroom. Willmart is here rifling through one of her many handbags. Judge hearing another case involving Mexican mafia.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 41m41 minutes ago

From what it sounds like, this morning will be a scheduling hearing. Not sure if any real trial action will happen. Stay chooned. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 39m39 minutes ago

Judge is naming off gangs in the city. Sweet. It's like #Gangland on Monday instead of Friday! #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 31m31 minutes ago

I love how someone gets sentenced to life then they go over the $20 and $15 fees and charges. :/ #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 23m23 minutes ago

Nurmi is here, light gray suit with lavender shirt. Judge hearing other cases still. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 22m22 minutes ago

Juan is sitting at the desk. Tanisha, her hubby and Samantha are seated. #JodiArias' mother is as well. No one else.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 18m18 minutes ago

Judge is all "where is willmott yo?" She darted out of the courtroom a few mins ago. "paging dr. willmart, paging dr. willmart" #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 17m17 minutes ago

Willmart is back now, grabs her folders and edition of "Autotune Weekly" and sits beside Nurmi. #JodiArias is here, pink handcuffs n stripes

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 15m15 minutes ago

Nurmi is talking about the 3 witnesses who would participate under anonymity. He is having trouble getting them to cooperate now. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 14m14 minutes ago

Judge says we are not going to stop the trial while we wait on the supreme court ruling. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 14m14 minutes ago

One of the witnesses who was supposed to testify today can't make it. I can only assume this person is playing call of duty. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 13m13 minutes ago

The famous sizzle noises is played as counsel is up at the bench. Willmott is 1/2 inch taller than Juan today. #TheMoreYouKnow #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 10m10 minutes ago

#JodiArias sits and continue to craft. It's nice to see @CarolynSungCNN back from the protests in NYC. She has on a salmon necklace.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 9m9 minutes ago

#JodiArias and Maria are chatting now. What do you think they are jibble jabbling aboot?

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 5m5 minutes ago

Even over the sizzle noise I can hear Judge and counsel all laughing out loud. Happy Murderer Monday everyone! #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m2 minutes ago

We will not be able to continue the hearing about the computer until Thursday at 9:30. No testimony for jury this week. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 2m2 minutes ago

"Aight that's it, were adjourned" says Judge Stephens. What a grueling day of trial. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial · 1m1 minute ago

Thanks for following!!!! Heading back to the justice center now. WAT <3's you. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 3h3 hours ago

9:30amMST is a Status Conference for #jodiarias. We will see what it's all about and I will fill you in on the trial schedule. Hang tight.

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 51m51 minutes ago

The trial schedule will be discussed at 9:30am MST for #JodiArias today. I confirmed it

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 30m30 minutes ago

Everyone is here except Jodi. We are waiting....#jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 24m24 minutes ago

Nurmi needs a haircut...who thought that would ever happen? #jodiarias #3tvarias

1 witness has refused to fill out an affidavit and another won't testify. Judge says they can be accommodated #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 21m21 minutes ago

Nurmi says the secret witness #jodiarias will not testify until COA submits another ruling. Judge says trial won't stop for this #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 19m19 minutes ago

Defense witness was not ready to testify today so that's why the delay #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 16m16 minutes ago

So Nurmi is waiting on the opinion from COA and then will take this to higher court #jodiarias All to keep Jodi's testimony secret

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 12m12 minutes ago

The judge and lawyers are laughing up at the bench as the rest of us are pissed we paid for parking #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries @TrialDiariesJ · 7m7 minutes ago

We will not b able to continue evidentary hearing till Thurs at 9:30am. No jury this week. Will b back in trial Mon at 9:30am MST #jodiarias

......and from the Kweef, don't want to show any "bias" here with the trial watchers :facepalm:

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer
· 17m17 minutes ago

At issue today in #JodiArias status conference is whether 3 witnesses can testify behind closed doors. Defense awaits appeals court opinion

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 16m16 minutes ago

The lawyers, as usual, are discussing matters at the bench with the white noise machine on. #JodiArias

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 16m16 minutes ago

So far, the court of appeals has issued an order saying the witness on the stand could not testify in closed court. The opinion not yet out.

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 14m14 minutes ago

The question is how narrowly the opinion is written. Does it apply only to that witness or to all? Only then can defense go to Supreme Court

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 13m13 minutes ago

A rare chuckle at the bench among the judge and the lawyers. A reporter quips it's because someone said they'll be in trial for months

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 12m12 minutes ago

Computer hearing moved back to Thursday. There will be no testimony for the #JodiArias jury this week. They reconvene a week from today.

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 13m13 minutes ago

And we are back in sidebar.

Michael Kiefer @michaelbkiefer · 12m12 minutes ago

That's all folks.

What's so funny Judge and counsel? Nothing to laugh about. Take a look at Travis' autopsy photos and his family in the courtroom. Not funny.

So... no Trial Thread today???

edited to add - okay NO trial for Jury this week... OH.MY.GOD. What the H3ll's bells is going on???!!!

So... no Trial Thread today???

edited to add - okay NO trial for Jury this week... OH.MY.GOD. What the H3ll's bells is going on???!!!

I *think* if this trial was being recorded by MSM, things would be a bit different. There'd be more of a public outcry for all the hedging and excuses by the defense.

This "CMJA Part Deux" continues to be the major cluster**** of legal showboating and redundancy by Nurmi. He's undoubtedly feathering his nest egg and future vacations courtesy of the people of Maricopa County.

I'm glad there isn't trial this week because, frankly, it makes me sick. I need a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snoopysnoop