Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM And happy Monday to you. :seeya:

It's always sad when the holidays are different than they previously were. There is a lot to adjust to and we have to accept the change.
Think that- at least you have your son for dinner, be happy for that small blessing, and try not to dwell on the "differences" too much (which is hard, I know).
It's too bad that you won't see your grandkids/daughter- phone call, maybe?
As the years pass, things have changed so much that I just :sigh: and try make different plans to make things a little better.
It is sad tho' anyway. :sigh:
Feel better Spellbound. :therethere:

sad

You are so right, Y/N. Christmas was always my most favorite holiday time, decorating and visiting, etc. I think the "lost feeling" started as the family began moving further away from each other. It was no longer easy to pop in for dinner or a few minutes here and there. When I was little, going to Grandma's was the center of our holiday, but we have had to give that up. Definitely there will be phone calls! I am grateful to be able to speak to them, but do miss seeing them growing up and becoming young teens. I will be mailing their gifts today. I know that will be exciting for them to receive packages "in the mail."

Different, but still nice. And quite honestly, I do enjoy the lower stress and somewhat calmer day as I get older.

Oh dear. So, my DH recently complained about our high cable prices. Maybe I should give him this information ? LOL

Each year it seems they try to raise the price of my cable, and each year I call customer service and ask them what do I need to do to get all cable service removed---
they always ask What will it take to retain your business - so I tell them! I haven't had an increase for several years and have negotiated my rate back down
to the price they offer new customers. It never hurts to ask! When I was in Walmart last week the Dish TV people were there and asked me how much I paid for my cable services.... when I told them he said Well, I can't beat that price, so Merry Christmas.

Good morning :wave:
Y/N those artichoke's look yummy. Fix them and send them to me :smile: I actually HATE to cook. After which of comes the even better part of cleaning up the mess. Now don't get me wrong, I do love a good home cooked meal. If some else fixes it, I'm johnny on the spot at the table.

AARG I have a Dr.'s appointment today at 1 pm, and I'm on ET. So the trial starts for me at 11:30, and they'll probably be at a darn side bar till at least 12:30. IIRC KN said that the one witness who couldn't testify for JA that last day of trial could at another time. Does anyone else remember? Or are they all to afeeeard :wink: of the big bad media?

Did the vets say what caused the colic?

I got used to giving bran when I was a kid to my horses, per my grandpa's suggestion. A lot of horses got sand colic down in the Phoenix area, mostly because people were feeding them on the ground.

The only time I've had any of mine show signs in the last 11 years is when the BF gives one of them a handful of grain (corn/oats/barley/molasses) that we feed the poultry and waterfowl. He's NOT an animal person, as I've come to find out, and no matter how many times I've explained WHY he's not to do it, and what it does, he still does it from time to time. AURGH.

The vets at New Bolton thought the pregnancy, cribbing and weather change may have played a role. She gets a bran mash and beet pulp to keep the weight on. She is a large 16.3H TB and is hard to keep the weight on. She is in foal to the Holsteiner stallion, Cartier, and I am hoping the colt will have his jump and athleticism.

Amelia is being discharged today. My final bill is $6,100.00. I am so glad they were able to save her and the foal. The problem now is she has a long under abdominal incision, and her belly will continue to expand. I am hoping the sutures stay intact and she heals fast!

Thank you all so much for letting me share. This has been a very stressful time. Xoxo

Can't stop myself from posting CMJA's "morphed" potrait of herself on twitter
yess-smiley.gif

I'm beginning to think she is NOT doing the artwork.........how does this:JODI-ARIAS-COURTROOM-DRAWING-facebook.jpg
go to this:

bi6pay10.jpg

..........but I guess that was answered:

YDE7obi.gif

The vets at New Bolton thought the pregnancy, cribbing and weather change may have played a role. She gets a bran mash and beet pulp to keep the weight on. She is a large 16.3H TB and is hard to keep the weight on. She is in foal to the Holsteiner stallion, Cartier, and I am hoping the colt will have his jump and athleticism.

Amelia is being discharged today. My final bill is $6,100.00. I am so glad they were able to save her and the foal. The problem now is she has a long under abdominal incision, and her belly will continue to expand. I am hoping the sutures stay intact and she heals fast!

Thank you all so much for letting me share. This has been a very stressful time. Xoxo

Have you asked your vet about supplementing with Animax (or Calf Manna) and yeast?

She should have enough time to heal well before the foal starts it's growth spurt in the last 3-4 months of gestation <---major plus.

14 DT witnesses............and who wants to bet there's another delay?:facepalm:

That guy was so boring that when he finished testifying, I could not remember his name.

Wild About Trial &#8207;@WildAboutTrial 2m2 minutes ago
I didn't have breakfast. I knew I shoulda stopped by the café downstairs and gotten a few slices of pizza. Stomach growling :/ #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries &#8207;@TrialDiariesJ 51s52 seconds agoChandler, AZ
Here is a pic of Geffner from the first trial #jodiarias #3tvarias

B46N2NrCcAAb5xz.jpg

Wild About Trial &#8207;@WildAboutTrial 1m1 minute ago
Geffner is chilling at the back table reading over a few things. I assume a manual on proper water holding techniques #JodiArias

That guy was so boring that when he finished testifying, I could not remember his name.

All I remember is the "rug" didn't match the 'stache...... :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member