SIDEBAR #39 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This "celebrity blogger" has been promoting this piece all over the place. Please don't dignify the madness. JMO

BBM And who, may I ask, are you talking about?

Here's a link to a handwriting analysis of a letter from JA TO Ryan Burns.

https://dehypnotize.wordpress.com/2013/05/10/jody-arias-psych-ward-handwriting-analysis/

unnaturally neat = neurosis and calculation

Thanks Spellbound. :seeya:

(could't concentrate on anything else except that letter, so here I am again)

missy:jail: has no shame. How can she look anyone in their eyes? especially the Alexander family and then this letter!
I wouldn't be able to look at anyone if I killed someone.
My parents taught me shame- "what would the people say- how could you do such-and-such- don't you have any shame".
She's unbelievable! :scared:

I was wondering where Christine was and then this in my email:

Jodi Arias trial: Letter written by killer sinks defense

"...This letter was many points against the defense. The letter was written on July 28, 2008, almost two months from the date that Jodi killed Travis. In that letter Jodi tells a family looking for answers that strangers killed their brother...."

http://www.examiner.com/article/jod...ler-sinks-defense?CID=examiner_alerts_article

ha ha .... I was just coming to post Christine's latest and you beat me to it, Y/N. Off to bed I go.... zzzzz

Have a wonderful weekend all. Hope the snow on Sunday is a dud.

Thanks Spellbound. :seeya:

(could't concentrate on anything else except that letter, so here I am again)

missy:jail: has no shame. How can she look anyone in their eyes? especially the Alexander family and then this letter!
I wouldn't be able to look at anyone if I killed someone.
My parents taught me shame- "what would the people say- how could you do such-and-such- don't you have any shame".
She's unbelievable! :scared:

I agree. But that letter may be the best thing she did to sink her own ship. The few supporters she still, has may end up right alongside her one day. The ALEXANDER family have nothing to feel ashamed about. No one with any character believes a word of the lies spewed. I just wish they didn't have to go through the emotional turmoils and pain, and the financial losses. But they make the Alexander name one to be proud of, in honor of their brother.

Elephants for Travis marching forward !

For Travis and his family:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 153
The posts are so fast at times that I now cannot find the right posts. Several posts said tha JA ran out....did she really run out of the court room? Or were people just making a remark?

This would have been right at the end of the day when JM was finishing up with the letter.

Thanks.

Snipped from the million word letter.

Quote: "Sometimes things happen that seem like they're not part of the plan, but that is pure illusion" Jmo. (Confession)

IMO this may have been a Freudian slip. Traveling to kill Travis was in her plan, covering up the murder was in her plan. Jmo

ciao

I could not read the letter in its entirety because I got so mad that I thought my head was going to explode.

Give a liar enough rope and they will hang themselves. I think the noose is tightening now killer.

Do tell.... what is her handwriting like throught this lengthy tale? All neat and tidy, or does she ever get sloppy like I would if I wrote while upset or for a great length of time.

She makes sure to apologies for her shaky handwriting because she is still so scared of the ninjas, and almost lost her life

The posts are so fast at times that I now cannot find the right posts. Several posts said tha JA ran out....did she really run out of the court room? Or were people just making a remark?

This would have been right at the end of the day when JM was finishing up with the letter.

Thanks.

Yes. I'm reading backwards.

it was a joke, but we all would love to see that stun belt in action.

Do you think she will - no matter if she takes the stand or not - go off on the jury and call them killers? and then write them a letter.

I'm sure her messy handwriting was due to the knife that slid through her hand while she was stabbing Travis. She literally makes me vomit. I hope the DP is handed to her within minutes of the jury deliberating.

Holy buckets! Ugh. I'm only on page 17 of her disgusting "novel" and I see no end in sight! I've had to walk away from my computer probably 10 times already. I'm absolutely FUMING for the Alexander family.

I have got to the beginning of page 2 where she mentions Travis' birthday. I thought that may have been coincidence that she wrote it that day. I'm so dumb.

I have got to the beginning of page 2 where she mentions Travis' birthday. I thought that may have been coincidence that she wrote it that day. I'm so dumb.
No, you're not dumb...you're just a person who doesn't assume depravity even when the person is depraved, because you're a good person, not a psychopath like CMJA

I'm saying a prayer for Travis's Grandmother tonight.
This letter has hurt me. How could someone be so heartless.
I have spent the last few nights trying to sleep, but I just toss and turn.
It was 5 a.m. before I finally conked out.
I was a little obsessive last night as I tried to sleep.
I think I flipped over every 45 seconds.. my tiny biceps ached today. Now, this.
Last night, I couldn't stop thinking of revenge, and all the different ways I wanted her to suffer in prison.
This is only a drop of what the Alexander Family has endured for years.
I can't type through my tears.

I haven't cried like this since Zahara was found.

I need to pet a kitty cat.
C'mere kitty.
< hugs>

images

Link: https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/...SuH6XtLTR0ffuzLnQ6iGNSe-ZGdKnuMZtSyosXg_suLaf

with people like missy:jail: in it.
---------------------------------

For those who haven't seen the handwritten letter yet:

https://juror13lw.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/jodis-letter-to-alexander-family-july-28-2008.pdf

-----------------------

Seems as if no one on the JAII support site is mentioning her letter.
Guess they still live in la-la land and just ignore what they don't want to hear.

images

Link: https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/...7L4ZSN_ubxvaRR35X5rOH61_e3tsOS-ltr9CTKPruPdDA

B.Atlinburg &#8207;@BAtlinburg 22m22 minutes ago
I couldn't help notice that the trolls at http://************************/ haven't even mentioned the #jodiarias letter. Interesting.

Just when you think Arias can't get any worse, more calculating, manipulative and evil... the letter to Travis' grandmother is read. My first thought was to give credit to detectives Blaney and Flores for encouraging the psychopath to indulge herself further on paper. Arias used the chance to vent her feelings. We all know how important they are. Arias only ever cries for herself, as Travis pointed out.

What struck me was how stupid she is. She is half aware of reality but chooses to prefer her own version. She takes the reader's gullibility for granted. Just as she thought her premeditation would mean no jury would ever convict her, she believes she can help her case by writing this hogwash. I laughed hard at the point about not looking when she reversed out of a driveway (after she had just had her life threatened). "Who does that"? It's the tiny details in her immature lies that are the biggest giveaways.

This was torture to read. My heart swelled with grief for Travis' family. If we feel enraged by this demented murderer, their feelings must be off the chart. I truly don't know how they cope. Has there ever been a more vain, shameless, narcisistic, manipulative, relentlessly self-serving defendant in a public trial (Casey Anthony, excepted but she didn't take the stand)? The letter is the final nail, I hope. It's time to deliver justice to Travis' family and friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader