SIDEBAR #39 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, but - is this definition from Dr. Geff or Missy :jail: :lol:

:goodpost: Nore :wave:

Bernina - I wish I could help post tweets tomorrow, but my laptop has been "screwy" lately. :pcguru: plus I got stuff to do tomorrow and will be coming in here late to read... :eek:nline:

Looking forward to tomorrow! Go Juan!! :juanettes: I wonder "who" else we will "see" tomorrow testifying or will it be testiphony... :judge: :gathering:

For all you back East:

I saw Abe's interview. They were never boyfriend/girlfriend. I do think he was another guy that she would take her pants off for. :(. He wanted to get to know her. He realized she wasn't all there and that she was hung up on Travis. I believe him.

Court on Monday until 9 PM? Where is that info coming from? I really do not see it happening unless Nurmi allows JSS to do this. JMO.

BK stated on her website that media and jurors and court staff were all notified they may go to 8 PM. I wonder why? I hope there are no more closed door hearings.

Just a quick post - I was looking for an Ann Rule book yesterday at the library and lo and behold there was Jane Velez-Mitchell book Exposed: The Secret Life of Jodi Arias. So I checked it out and will read thru it. :lookingitup: Is it going to be :drama: ??

Good Morning.

YesandNo, have you heard the weather for tomorrow afternoon into Tuesday? They are comparing the winter storm to the Blizzard 1978. OMGosh. That storm shut our state down for 2 days. Terrible news. I hate snow.

:scared::scared: That bizzard was terrible! I didn't catch the weather report this AM- I'll have to check what's in store for upstate NY. :scared:

http://www.weather.com/storms/winter/video/timing-for-winter-storm-juno-blizzard-in-northeast

"Areas of New England could see up to two feet or more of snow Monday and Tuesday from Winter Storm Juno." :scared::scared:

[video=youtube;i7Co26eXgNg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7Co26eXgNg[/video]

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 3h3 hours ago
Tracking next winter storm, and this one will hurt! Huge snow potential for northeast. Blizzard watches now up. "

B8MdsWpCQAE0HKo.png
B8Mds_PCEAI6re2.png

Take care everyone! I hate snow also. :(

Whenever there is a big snow storm, I watch Steven King's Storm of the Century:

t1010.gif

Storm Of The Century Part 1 of 2

[video=youtube;cfXFYcpyuIU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfXFYcpyuIU[/video]
-------------

Storm Of The Century Part 2 of 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mFZ3uyVy-c

Hi I wanted to correct myself about Abe....just went to you tube and heard his testimony to the court by phone in 2013. He did say that he and Jodi "hung out for a while" and he wasn't even aware she was dating Travis at that time. He said JM may call him as a witness. Then I went to the State of AZ vs. JA Facebook page and it says he will be a witness. My thoughts are that Abe may have a story we will want to hear, instead of the snippets we have heard on the TV shows. He is very credible to me. He may know something that will help bury her.

I cannot wait to hear all of Juan's rebuttal. I am still miffed that this trial is not televised.
Thanks to everyone who posts information for us. You all are great!

Hi I wanted to correct myself about Abe....just went to you tube and heard his testimony to the court by phone in 2013. He did say that he and Jodi "hung out for a while" and he wasn't even aware she was dating Travis at that time. He said JM may call him as a witness. Then I went to the State of AZ vs. JA Facebook page and it says he will be a witness. My thoughts are that Abe may have a story we will want to hear, instead of the snippets we have heard on the TV shows. He is very credible to me. He may know something that will help bury her.

I cannot wait to hear all of Juan's rebuttal. I am still miffed that this trial is not televised.
Thanks to everyone who posts information for us. You all are great!

I didn't remember that Abe testified by telephone (I know that I missed the first couple of weeks of the trial 'til I saw it on the news and started watching)

Abe at about 54:00: (ETA: just click on "watch on YTube, if you get a black screen with message)

[video=youtube;z4bTzT-c0DI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4bTzT-c0DI&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Don't know if he will be a witness as the only info we have is from what was said on missy's:jail: twitter and who knows about that. :sheesh:

.........and............

YorN has offered to pitch in. So anyone who's interested, comment!

YorN, pick the best time for you.

I'll pick up any times that aren't covered or the 1-5 block (after lunch recess to the dinner recess, what ever it ends up as)

Any takers?:thinking:

Aren't you able to post tweets as normal on Monday or are you busy?

If you are able to and it runs into overtime, just let me know and I'll pick up the slack 'til 8:00. (don't know if I'll have the internet tho' if the snow is that bad).

Now is that 8:00 AZ time or EST time??? :thinking:

9:15 AZ time = 11:15 EST- are you not able to post at 9:15 and in the AM.

I'm confused. :scared: :waitasec:

This is awful. May comfort and peace be brought to this family.
Juan Martinez Prosecutor Support Page
19 mins · Edited ·

Guys, sadly, we have clarification, Detective Flores lost his 15 year old son in a zip line accident. Please keep this family in your prayers.

Omg. So it's true? Oh no. On no. I came here hoping it wasn't true. Poor Flores family x

Regarding RMBD...

Beswick over-stepped herself. She is no better than any other journalist.
Her comments section is toxic with JA supporters and Beswick gives back just as much as she gets.
An endless cycle of poison.
Seems her interview with Kelly was only meant to embarrass and humiliate.
it's all about the hits.
Was jealousy involved? Perhaps. Well respected Paul Sanders was kind enough to host Kelly's blog.
The blog on the left uses foul language, reflecting the anger trial watchers feel,
while the blog on the right wastes time infighting JA supporters who carry no weight whatsoever concerning, integrity, empathy or logic.

[/b]I won't waste another minute contemplating the whole mess. It's all just white noise sizzle.
They will sort it out, and everyone will forget, while the real focus, Travis, is not forgotten.[/b]
BBM - I agree. This is an unecessary distraction right after JM completely dismantled the defense's case, and he's not even done yet! :happydance: Bring on the rebuttal witnesses!

r

JA will be useful as a cautionary tale. This horrible tragedy helped my argument to my son to take legal action and go No Contact
with his own obessive jealous stalker he kept making excuses for. He is now in hiding two states away with a restraining order. Finally the phone ringing is just a call and we are sleeping again like normal people.

Everyone cant be helped with a hug and a puppy and several choruses of kumbyah. There are ones we just have to keep away
and force them to look elsewhere for their sick drama

Awareness is slowly occurring. There are discussions about " them" now.

Hopefully one day there is no place for these monsters to operate. Too many trails of lies and tears and some lovely person realizing
Too late that harm is being placed upon them.

This is awful. May comfort and peace be brought to this family.
19 mins · Edited ·

Guys, sadly, we have clarification, Detective Flores lost his 15 year old son in a zip line accident. Please keep this family in your prayers.

That's so sad- my prayers go out to the Flores family. :candle:

I can't imagine losing my sons. :anguish:

It's being reported that it was a zip line accident ��

19 mins · Edited ·

Is there a link? What happened?

The State vs Jodi Arias ~ Travis Alexander murder trial
26 mins ·

We regret to advise that Det. Flores' 15-yo son died in an accident yesterday. Our condolences go out to the family.
Like ·

Such sad news. May God wrap this family in comfort. RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members