SIDEBAR #39 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone actually believe the garbage the defense is spewing forth? Haven't seen one person who's sane believe any of it. If the average person sees through it easily then wouldn't other people see through it too?

Does anyone actually believe the garbage the defense is spewing forth? Haven't seen one person who's sane believe any of it. If the average person sees through it easily then wouldn't other people see through it too?

Hopefully.

And Geffner said it twice. The second time he said, "Christ", afterwards. So not only is he a complete ***(mods won't allow me to say what I really want), he is unqualified to even be on this case, he uses the Lord's name in vain in a court room. I guess we should be thankful he hasn't knocked over any water lately. Anyone who is speaking truth, and qualified as an expert to do so, is not that skittish on the stand. They are focused, calm, cool, collective and well versed - like Demarte.

I'm so mad! :gaah: :banghead::banghead:Today was all about delay delay delay. The DT team knows there's testimony straight from Deanna refuting this BULL, however, doing that takes time. That's all they want. Time. I really hope the jury will see JA for the scary killer she is, stay intact and deliver the DP!

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 21m21 minutes ago
#JodiArias says she wore purple "today for domestic violence awareness.” HA. I was thinking #OneEyedPurplePeopleEater

B71q7crCMAALcJ6.jpg

:floorlaugh:

Where are the 14 mitigation witnesses that are suppose to say how wonderful missy:jail: is and that she has "worth" as a person, so don't
give her the DP??????

All I'm reading is Travis bashing again. :gaah:

Oh crap!

I have a pimple on my chin! :facepalm:

Must be the stress of this trial. :floorlaugh:

Arias jury hears statements from scared witnesses

"The Jodi Arias trial continued with the defense's expert witness describing Arias's relationship with Travis Alexander and statements from witnesses who claim they're too scared to testify in open court.."

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...ury-hears-scared-witness-statements/22072765/
--------------

Graphic testimony given Tuesday in Jodi Arias trial

"...Dr. Geffner testified in graphic detail, talking about the contents of Travis Alexander's messages to not just Jodi Arias, but also to other girls..."

http://www.azfamily.com/news/local/...81.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Oh crap!

I have a pimple on my chin! :facepalm:

Must be the stress of this trial. :floorlaugh:

The stress of this trial is making me eat way too many Little Debbie snack cakes.

Where are the 14 mitigation witnesses that are suppose to say how wonderful missy:jail: is and that she has "worth" as a person, so don't
give her the DP??????

All I'm reading is Travis bashing again. :gaah:
They're getting them in through the affidavids that Geffner is reading. Witness #1 is obviously Marc McGee- the idiot from New Zealand who just wants his 15 min. of fame. He thinks he's rescuing the damsel of distress. No paper bags needed, except for barf bags at this obvious BS. Deanna clearly knows Travis never threw her down. Any why would he on the Bishop's couch and download *advertiser censored* onto the Bishop's computer???

They're getting them in through the affidavids that Geffner is reading. Witness #1 is obviously Marc McGee- the idiot from New Zealand who just wants his 15 min. of fame. He thinks he's rescuing the damsel of distress. No paper bags needed, except for barf bags at this obvious BS. Deanna clearly knows Travis never threw her down. Any why would he on the Bishop's couch and download *advertiser censored* onto the Bishop's computer???

But they're not saying that missy:jail: should be saved from the DP! They're just saying, IMO, that Travis deserved to be murdered because he "abused" her and others. PFTTTTT

Some mitigation witnesses. And Pftt again

But they're not saying that missy:jail: should be saved from the DP! They're just saying, IMO, that Travis deserved to be murdered because he "abused" her and others. PFTTTTT

Some mitigation witnesses. And Pftt again
Yeah I see zero mitigation there, and I hope McGee does receive some backlash now from his stupid testimony now that everyone knows it was him and he lies!!!:liar::liar::liar::pullhair:

WHY is this allowed, all this hearsay from these so called witnesses??? I never heard of anything like this... affidavits being allowed by these so called witnesses and Juan doesn't get to cross examine any of it? I say bring Deanna back to refute that LIE that she was abused by Travis. I was so sick to my stomach today watching The Trial Diary's posts on FB and Twitter. HOW ON EARTH is JSS allowing this BULL!!!??? Oh and that Geffner "doctor". Some expert eh? Calling the murderer Ms. Alexander. What a jerk!

I dont understand how it was allowed either. Not at all.

First, they cant be crossed directly.
Secondly, how is Geff able to be the one to read it all to the jury? There was only 1 part where if I tried really hard to convince myself that Geff was trying to show how one of his own statements was supported by one of their statements.
But that gets to be a total farce when some of the other parts of the affidativs had absolutely nothing to do what Geff originally testified about.

Some was about the brother getting allegedly held to a wall by the father. WTH? Why was that even allowed at all and certainly not to be read to the jury by Geff.
The lame claim that maybe it showed the father was also abusive to Jodi is a total wash because there is zero context to that. For instance, what if the brother had just sucker punched the father in the stomach. Then of course the father would have grabbed the boy and held him up to the wall.

It is all so upsetting.

I really am concerned that JSS is going to prevent Juan from adequately being able to defend this nonsense. For example, what if JSS tells Juan he can only cross Geff about anything in the affidativs?

I sure hope that doesnt happen and I hope Juan is able to bring other witnesses to dispute this nonsense.

It all is very upsetting to see that the DT is continuing to trash the victim.
Knowing what I know now, I would give her the DP just out of spite at this point.
She and her defense is literally asking for the DP with the crud they are pulling.

OMG, from what little I've had time to keep up with today, I just don't know if I can do this. It sounds like nothing more than a trash fest of Travis. It sounds as though the Killer was the one who was brutally murdered, but it was TRAVIS. Just when I thought I couldn't be more disgusted..... Well, I'm going to try to force myself to go back to read and catch up. All I can do is try.

ETA: All I know so far is what I've read on Beth's site, I have to say that it all sounds so disjointed it's almost incoherent to me.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 26s26 seconds ago
Geff explains TA is involved with several women at the same time. Manipulation and exploitation is heard. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 22s22 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Geffner says the pattern of stopping & starting in this relationship & the feelings in it can be compared to TA and JA's relship #jodiarias

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 49s50 seconds ago
Geffner says #TravisAlexander was involved with multiple women at the same time. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 41s41 seconds ago
"It's not with just 1 woman, it's a pattern we see over and over with many people" explains Geffner. #JodiArias

Sandy ‏@mnlady52 36s37 seconds ago
#jodiarias

B7z5P_FIEAAKHWl.jpg

BBM

Sorry if it didn't work, it's my first post. So. What is Geffner getting at? CMJA said in her own testimony that she got back together several different times with Bobby even though he cheated on her, I'm not seeing any abuse so far even though the "secret" witnesses did. It's a "pattern" with her as well as TA.

I'm from New Zealand, btw, don't hold it against me. :please:

OMG, from what little I've had time to keep up with today, I just don't know if I can do this. It sounds like nothing more than a trash fest of Travis. It sounds as though the Killer was the one who was brutally murdered, but it was TRAVIS. Just when I thought I couldn't be more disgusted..... Well, I'm going to try to force myself to go back to read and catch up. All I can do is try.

ETA: All I know so far is what I've read on Beth's site, I have to say that it all sounds so disjointed it's almost incoherent to me.

And yet... Geffner tried to disclaim, via Wilmott, that that's what he was doing, when it's exactly what he was doing!

WHY is this allowed, all this hearsay from these so called witnesses??? I never heard of anything like this... affidavits being allowed by these so called witnesses and Juan doesn't get to cross examine any of it? I say bring Deanna back to refute that LIE that she was abused by Travis. I was so sick to my stomach today watching The Trial Diary's posts on FB and Twitter. HOW ON EARTH is JSS allowing this BULL!!!??? Oh and that Geffner "doctor". Some expert eh? Calling the murderer Ms. Alexander. What a jerk!

BBM

It's not just that Juan doesn't get to cross examine, if the jury has any questions about what the witnesses say all Geffner can answer is "I don't know".

If I was a member of the jury I'd take no notice of people I can't ask questions to. Especially a witness that says he knows more than the person concerned (McGee v Deanna).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia