SIDEBAR #39 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This life has taught me. "One never knows". I am crying for that poor family. Oh Dear God give them strength for the rest of their lives. Let this trial be over soon. In a split second life is changed . My heart goes out to them , I'm sure this will be hard for J.M. also.

Juan Martinez Prosecutor Support Page
19 mins · Edited ·

Guys, sadly, we have clarification, Detective Flores lost his 15 year old son in a zip line accident. Please keep this family in your prayers.

The State vs Jodi Arias ~ Travis Alexander murder trial
26 mins ·

We regret to advise that Det. Flores' 15-yo son died in an accident yesterday. Our condolences go out to the family.
Like ·

Oh Dear Lord. I am so sorry! What a horrible tragedy. He has been through so much. But nothing compares to losing your son. I will be praying for his family. Please everyone do the same.

I didn't remember that Abe testified by telephone (I know that I missed the first couple of weeks of the trial 'til I saw it on the news and started watching)

Abe at about 54:00: (ETA: just click on "watch on YTube, if you get a black screen with message)

[video=youtube;z4bTzT-c0DI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4bTzT-c0DI&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Don't know if he will be a witness as the only info we have is from what was said on missy's:jail: twitter and who knows about that. :sheesh:

I didn't read it on Missy's twitter. I read it on the State vs arias FB page. (However, It also had the comment from her page that she hoped he wouldn't lie like other witnesses for the state.)

What is a zip line?

You are hooked on by cables to "zip" across between high trees. I'm scared of heights, but I did it the summer before last in Alaska. It was really fun. Thinking he must not have been secured well and fell down. You wear helmets.Zip-032.jpg

Aren't you able to post tweets as normal on Monday or are you busy?

If you are able to and it runs into overtime, just let me know and I'll pick up the slack 'til 8:00. (don't know if I'll have the internet tho' if the snow is that bad).

Now is that 8:00 AZ time or EST time??? :thinking:

9:15 AZ time = 11:15 EST- are you not able to post at 9:15 and in the AM.

I'm confused. :scared: :waitasec:

Naw, I just figured I'd take the morning to do some stuff..............but..............GOT MY SHOCKS SWITCHED OUT!!!!!! YAY!!!:happydance: (The tough part is getting those dang bolts to "bust" loose, used some liquid wrench, but gah! Wish I had an impact wrench!)
One less thing to do! So if I get the dash and running lights trouble shot this afternoon, I'll be good to go tomorrow in the AM for trial. I'll know more by this evening.

The BF is sick in Cali. It's always something, he should just hang out in the local gold spots, he doesn't seem to run into many issues then, but it is what it is. He's hella bummed that I did the shocks, but, he's NOT a mechanic in any way. I actually enjoy it when he's gone cause I can get stuff done without him mapping out elaborate plans on how to do things.

I wish I could charge somebody by the hour, hmmmm, maybe I'll just pay myself! :floorlaugh:

This is awful. May comfort and peace be brought to this family.
Juan Martinez Prosecutor Support Page
19 mins · Edited ·

Guys, sadly, we have clarification, Detective Flores lost his 15 year old son in a zip line accident. Please keep this family in your prayers.

Oh no!

*I have scanned the local news, nothing has been reported on it*

Theres a sick creature on twitter who actually said he/she is smiling about this and it is karma. Some of her delusional followers are as sick and pathetic as her.

Prayers for Flores family and friends. How awful. Losing a child has to be its own kind of hell. Maythe creator grant them comfort and strenght to face the days ahead.

The 13th Juror MD ‏@The13thJurorMD 36m36 minutes ago
Light a candle for Detective Flores and his family. Our hearts break for him. #DetFlores #jodiarias

B8OKzn7CIAIVztK.jpg

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 2h2 hours ago
So so sad to hear the loss of Det. Flores son in an accident. My prayers are with his whole family. I can't imagine the pain.

Theres a sick F'kr on twitter who actually said he/she is smiling about this and it is karma. Some of her delusional followers are as sick and pathetic as her.

Ricki, we can't fix those sick people. It has been obvious they are not normal since the trial began. Instead of focusing on their foul mouthed comments, we should be praying for Det Flores and family.
At this moment, Jodi Arias is the LAST thing on his mind.

Death is coming for her also, real soon.

God bless Det. Flores.

Ricki, we can't fix those sick people. It has been obvious they are not normal since the trial began. Instead of focusing on their foul mouthed comments, we should be praying for Det Flores and family.
At this moment, Jodi Arias is the LAST thing on his mind.

Death is coming for her also, real soon.

God bless Det. Flores.

You are right and I replaced my not nice abbreviated word with one not so bad. Soulless people some are.

Well, listening to the news and weather...I'm scared..2 to 3 feet..
The next 3 days are not going to be fun.
Stay safe my Ct buddies, k?

Where has it been reported that Tony Flores was killed in a accident? I have not seen anything official or even a rumor.

Thanks

Well, listening to the news and weather...I'm scared..2 to 3 feet..
The next 3 days are not going to be fun.
Stay safe my Ct buddies, k?

We are going to get it also in the NE. Are you in the NE. I am not looking forward to all this snow. Sis said the snow-blowers are selling fast, but she managed to get one. The last time we had this much snow we were stuck in the house for 3 days. I know I won't be in work on Tuesday and I am not to sure about Wednesday. Bring on Spring.

I have only seen it on FB pages and twitter.

You are hooked on by cables to "zip" across between high trees. I'm scared of heights, but I did it the summer before last in Alaska. It was really fun. Thinking he must not have been secured well and fell down. You wear helmets.View attachment 68166

OMG :scared: just looking at that picture makes my stomach turn (scared of heights :scared:).

Naw, I just figured I'd take the morning to do some stuff..............but..............GOT MY SHOCKS SWITCHED OUT!!!!!! YAY!!!:happydance: (The tough part is getting those dang bolts to "bust" loose, used some liquid wrench, but gah! Wish I had an impact wrench!)
One less thing to do! So if I get the dash and running lights trouble shot this afternoon, I'll be good to go tomorrow in the AM for trial. I'll know more by this evening.

The BF is sick in Cali. It's always something, he should just hang out in the local gold spots, he doesn't seem to run into many issues then, but it is what it is. He's hella bummed that I did the shocks, but, he's NOT a mechanic in any way. I actually enjoy it when he's gone cause I can get stuff done without him mapping out elaborate plans on how to do things.

I wish I could charge somebody by the hour, hmmmm, maybe I'll just pay myself! :floorlaugh:

:congrats: on getting your shocks switched :fireworks:

Well- let us know if you can do the twitter posts; if you can't, I'll do them.

Here- have some money- is this enough? :facepalm:

images

Link: https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/...WGreIfPfSk8nn3WDDif-QhBiqTd6FcvkrNNLfE0UMxZXR

I am smack dab in the middle of the storm. Litchfield County. DH just when to fill up car and gas cans for generator.

#2 son works for landscaping company, he has a huge big plow truck and sander.
Shall I send him to you?
He loves this kind of stuff.
Says when he is out during night or early morning , plowing or sanding...so quiet and he feels
Like the king of the world...
Chuckle, chuckle......kids...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members