SIDEBAR #4- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh all that was the time period she was in a "fog". :floorlaugh:

There was no fog, JA just lied on the stand about their being one. As did Samuels, a defense hired gun.

Thanks. So did they ask her details anyway ("what did you do with the weapons?") and she just replied "fog" to each question? Or did they not bother asking?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

"As jurors peruse the gallery, Homecoming Queen reject Jenny will serve complimentary pot brownies and cheese platters in an effort to launch her new side catering business, “And Munchies for All.” Heavy D Nurmi, in full maitre-de attire, will covertly place gift bags full of tootsie rolls and poprocks on each juror’s chair, along with a handwritten note reading, “Yo, the D.P. is for uglies who cant trace good. This ***** can trace Grace Kelly, man. GRACE KELLY.”

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Missed you, too!

Jodi's list of things to do this morning:

Retrieve prisoner pencil from hiding place....

Consult thesaurus .... alternatives needed for words like grief, remorse, sadness, regret.

Style bangs with smuggled in KY Jelly.

Send request to wear black "Survivor" t-shirt to court... Order one for BFF Jenny.

Search bathroom walls for a clever tweet to give Donovan after court.

:floorlaugh:

And may I add : "practice CRYING"

:tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears: . . . :tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears: . . . :tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears:

:seeya:

Have been away since Thursday.

What time is court today?

Maybe you've already mentioned this in a post I haven't seen, but are Boycie's eyes two different colors?

LOL Yes. Brown and Blue. Blue is unusual in a tri-color corgi. That fits, because he is entirely unusual, as evidence by his desire to have his teeth flossed and brushed nightly. True story, he demanded it from the time he was a puppy. Anything we are doing must include him in his mind.

Attachments

• Boycie 13 mths 2.JPG
    Boycie 13 mths 2.JPG
    340.3 KB · Views: 36
  • Boycie floss.JPG
    Boycie floss.JPG
    173.5 KB · Views: 39
Thanks. So did they ask her details anyway ("what did you do with the weapons?") and she just replied "fog" to each question? Or did they not bother asking?

IIRC she was asked. Of course she lied though. :floorlaugh:

She lies constantly!

During her police interview she stated that she kicked the family dog who ran away, never to be seen again.

IMO she killed the family dog.

:floorlaugh:

And may I add : "practice CRYING"

:tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears: . . . :tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears: . . . :tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears:

:seeya:

She better be hydrating herself. That girl is dry.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

HERE is the list we now know is Old.

this is taken from a cray cray site

http://free-kevin-walsh.tripod.com/

Kevin Walsh was a political prisoner held by the Secret Service for calling George Bush a War Criminal

KEVIN'S PROBATION AND PSYCHIATRIC TREATMENT END

UPDATE: KEVIN'S REQUEST FOR HIS PSYCHIATRIC RECORDS DENIED

Kevin finally gets his records (well some of them at least)

I know I must have missed this so I apologize. Where is her brother and sister, why won't they testify? Could this all just be a sympathy ploy for CKJA to appear to be so abandoned?

I just read that an old friend of Jodi's backed out of testifying on her behalf today.....I wonder what happened.

LOL Yes. Brown and Blue. Blue is unusual in a tri-color corgi. That fits, because he is entirely unusual, as evidence by his desire to have his teeth flossed and brushed nightly. True story, he demanded it from the time he was a puppy. Anything we are doing must include him in his mind.

That is hysterical!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know I must have missed this so I apologize. Where is her brother and sister, why won't they testify? Could this all just be a sympathy ploy for CKJA to appear to be so abandoned?

It ain't a ploy it's just reality. No one wants to be touching her with even a ten foot pole.

Ugh...Ted Rowlands on HLN talking about jury might have hard time sentencing her to death because "she's a very smart woman....VERY intelligent...she could be VERY useful to others in prison...maybe helping them with their law appeals"..............WTF????? TED ROWLANDS STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so glad there are not people like Ted Rowlands on this jury!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BBM

That is simply JA manipulation, again. She wanted nothing (or little) to do with her mother prior to being arrested. Now her mother is literally all she's got so their relationship magically recovers. Don't be fooled by JA.

If JA's mother had ANYTHING ANYTHING that would help the murderer KN and JW will have or had her on the stand. There is so much we don't know and the DT knows JM will have the information on the family - no chance mom was putting herself out there for JA.

Mom is hoping to get through this without any mis steps on her part and once the murderer is permanently behind bars mom can try to regain her life free of fear from JA. :twocents:

Aww my dog has that too.
He is she around the camera!
uploadfromtaptalk1369062578309.jpguploadfromtaptalk1369062597863.jpg

[video=youtube;7SsFK3JJ_-E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7SsFK3JJ_-E[/video]

a little mood music, while we wait...thoughts of jodi...good times.

And I suspect that there's a whole lot of people who will be smugly relieved to be rid of her once and for all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Onus