SIDEBAR #4- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Patty the one whose wedding Jodi was in and we've seen the pictures on NG? She's the one who sounded completely out of it when she called in that time?

yes and I was shocked at her appearance in court. 1st, I was stunned that NG allowed her to call into her show (or maybe NG is clever too) in that condition, where Nancy had to finish Patty's sentences...she was too drunk or high. I read alcohol and heroin.
!! Re-hab and criminal record.

I'm sorry, and I now see the father and sibs are saying such lies and stink about Travis--all BS, after the fact---why didn't they take the stand? where's the pictures and police reports? Aunt and Mom have become a piece of work, but if my kid did that....sure I would support them, but I dang sure would apologize to the other family for my child taking another human life---. every parent knows when their kid is a liar or worse, period. You can support your kid, that doesn't mean you support their crime and lies.
If you hit your kid with a wooden spoon, admit it but take the stand and let it all hang out, try to save your child's life. Ask forgiveness on behalf of your child, explain why maybe your kid cannot. Without integrity, one is nothing. I was taught and always believed--that when you took an oath, in a court of law--that lying was a crime. As Mr. Martinez said, "With the truth, you ain't gotta remember nothing!"

Another thing, I read that Jodi has an older half sister (read 38 years), anyone know if this is true? Is she 7 years older, from a previous relationship from the father? or marriage? Because I wonder what happened to Jodi at age 7, child abuse doesn't suddenly start....at age 7, just saying. (from my own childhood abuse experience-- generation cycles, understood and broken, tyvm. Parents may have abused, but they sure taught the basics of right and wrong....the rest, I figured out with counseling and self-examination, lots of it.)

anagrammy, Thank you for the response - what I mean by "on Arias' terms," is that Arias was ready to move on. From Dr. Drew:
"[Jodi] had a very tumultuous relationship with Bobby Juarez. It was on again, off again. And what her past boyfriends describe is that when she gets fixated on something ... that was, like, her exclusive life. She didn't have a lot of friends."

It seems as though Arias' pattern in relationships is to become "fixated." She may have "snooped" into Juarez's email and found out that he was cheating - confronted him - and claimed that the demise of their (Arias and Juarez) relationship ended because of Juarez.

However, IMO - Arias chose to walk away from Juarez because she wanted to. If Arias wanted to remain in Juarez's life - even if he was seeing other people - Arias would have (and, Juarez would not be able to do anything to get rid of Arias - except wait for her to decide that she wanted to move on - wait for her to find someone else to be fixated on).

We have seen Arias behave the way she wants with no consideration of those around her. After being found guilty of first degree murder - Arias leaves the courtroom and gives an interview. An interview that she had planned during her murder trial - giving the interviewer the instructions, "if it's first degree come down right away - if it's second degree or less I'll wait until after sentencing."

Who is the brave roommate?

Do you - or anyone - know if Arias' high school boyfriend Juarez is the murder victim Robert Juarez?

Robert Juarez was shot and killed by an unknown gunman. Juarez had left his house and was getting into his jeep. As Juarez was getting into his jeep (parked in front of his home) the unknown gunman "came out of hiding and fired inside Juarez's vehicle."

I have read that murder victim Robert Juarez is the same Juarez that dated Arias - however, on the internet.

I had never heard before that Arias' high school boyfriend Juarez was murdered. I do not know if it is true - this is why I am hoping that you - or someone else - could clarify if murder victim Robert Juarez is Arias' high school boyfriend.

If you search "Arias Boyfriend Juarez," several articles will come up. Below is a link to the article that I referenced in this post.

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2010/jul/09/two-years-later-juarez-murder-remains-unsolved/

BBM Nope, that is not the same person.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 46s

Travis' family is here. Steven is in a light gray suit with light blue tie. #JodiArias

If I was JA today. I would do the following.

No more stand up fanfare for the mob.

I would tell the Jury that in time she will connect with the Alexanders probably via mail to answer any questions they have.

Let the Jury decide now with what they feel is just.

There is nothing JA can say or do at this point in time that will change any opinions already formed.

DH received a very nice bottle of Champagne last week that has been chilling in the fridge awaiting the verdict. We would both like to see Jodi get the DP but will not be disappointed if she gets LWOP. JA doesn't deserve parole if she does get a Life sentence, and I hope that Judge Stephens wouldn't consider it. :moo:

Might we be on verdict watch before the end of the day?

Nothing better than a nice bottle of Champs. Enjoy! I have some wine chilling for wherever I get home for work. Hoping it's fairly early eve:please:

It feels glorious! Even though I wore sculpts for a long time, it is a completely different feeling!

On a side note, my daughter experienced head lice on three occasions during a 2 month period several years ago in 2nd grade. She had hair down to her hiney. Head lice is unfortunately common in the part of Texas we are from (Ft. Worth) and if everyone in your class doesn't get rid of it, you will get it again!

I used to comb my sculpted nails through her head for hours, ensuring that there was no more lice! Drove me nuts! On the plus side, my daughter has asked me to 'check me for lice' every since then, as a code word for 'scratch my scalp'. She's 15 now, and we laugh when she lays down in my lap and asks to be checked.

Awwww that's a sweet story!! 15 year old boys just don't bond with their Mom's that way!! You have more discipline than me. I even bit the sculpted nails. :blushing:

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 2m

In the #JodiArias courtroom. Juan Martinez, Kirk Nurmi here. No Jodi.#FOX10

I think they ... um ... might have some competition coming up. Another cray cray ... along comes Andrea Sneiderman. Eeeeeeek!

I was just listening to HLN and one of the panel (the Judge) ... can't remember her name. She described "her" as a megalomaniac (ie: Hitler etc) and that is just what she is. Actually, I think I remember some testimony in texts that Travis actually used the "Hitler" comparison. Anyway, I believe that and that she is "a full blown psychopath". She is EVERY disorder wrapped up in one sick package. BLECK!!

Death penalty ... here we come. Swing low sweet ARIAS!

I agree, can't wait for that trial. Saw her testify at Hemmy Nueman's trial and she is not in touch with reality at all! :eek: I do hope HLN will televise or we will have a live stream. I really want to see that one... now Zimmerman I can live without and I heard HLN is going to cover that one next.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

#JodiArias' family is here, her father is here with them. I don't see Donavan though. We are still waiting for judge etc.

I hope the police fully investigate these alleged threats! I don't believe there were ANY threats. She didn't want to testify, she didn't want Juan to cross her..period. If they are made up, they should hold Womack accountable! :twocents:

I think this witness was " unable to proceed" as JSS said about reasons for court being halted YET AGAIN. I hold JSS accountable for this new defense tactic because had she forced court to convene on Fri these " threats" wouldn't have had time to appear. I firmly believe its a substance abuse problem. And now yet again it's being spun to work to convicted killer Arias advantage. This Judge needs to finish this thing before it really gets derailed by something possibly legit. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

yes and I was shocked at her appearance in court. 1st, I was stunned that NG allowed her to call into her show (or maybe NG is clever too) in that condition, where Nancy had to finish Patty's sentences...she was too drunk or high. I read alcohol and heroin.
!! Re-hab and criminal record.

I'm sorry, and I now see the father and sibs are saying such lies and stink about Travis--all BS, after the fact---why didn't they take the stand? where's the pictures and police reports? Aunt and Mom have become a piece of work, but if my kid did that....sure I would support them, but I dang sure would apologize to the other family for my child taking another human life---. every parent knows when their kid is a liar or worse, period. You can support your kid, that doesn't mean you support their crime and lies.
If you hit your kid with a wooden spoon, admit it but take the stand and let it all hang out, try to save your child's life. Ask forgiveness on behalf of your child, explain why maybe your kid cannot. Without integrity, one is nothing. I was taught and always believed--that when you took an oath, in a court of law--that lying was a crime. As Mr. Martinez said, "With the truth, you ain't gotta remember nothing!"

Another thing, I read that Jodi has an older half sister (read 38 years), anyone know if this is true? Is she 7 years older, from a previous relationship from the father? or marriage? Because I wonder what happened to Jodi at age 7, child abuse doesn't suddenly start....at age 7, just saying. (from my own childhood abuse experience-- generation cycles, understood and broken, tyvm. Parents may have abused, but they sure taught the basics of right and wrong....the rest, I figured out with counseling and self-examination, lots of it.)

I saw a tweet purportedly by the brother, what was said by her father - anyone have a link? Thanks in advance!

HLN just reported that the DT has just filed for a mistrial.

KN saying JA will speak, NOT about what happened, but about herself. Why doesn't that surprise me, JA doesn't know anything different.

Just an FYI as a fellow Canuck. Have you followed or heard of the Noelle Paquette Murder? It was very close to me. Daughter,Hubby and friends were out running that N.Y's eve when it happened. They were one road over. I plan to attend that Trial as I did the Stafford Case. There is a thread here on Noelle but no further activity as you know Canadian Courts implement publication bans.

I'm not Canadian but ive been following since the very begining....tragic case. I will be sure and find you here once trial starts-would love to know someone onthe inside:seeya:

BBM Nope, that is not the same person.

on youtube there is a woman who claims to have been in an abusive relationship with bobby juarez and he at one time was involved with ja. she said he hated ja. they both live in hawaii.

They file for a mistrial every time the wind blows. No surprise.

Totally agree!

I just feel so bad for the jurors. I hope this reflects in their final decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth