SIDEBAR #4- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully the Judge will quickly deny the mistrial motion and get this case finished this week so the Alexander family can go back to their homes, jobs, etc

Frozen Banana Split???????:scared:

If it was filed, it has not appeared yet in the case information. Does Keifer have some inside track with the DT or someone close to the DT?

He has an inside source, not necessarily from the DT. The HLN reporters also have inside sources.

Does anyone know what tv station I as a Canadian can watch the trial on today?
Thanks! :)

Just an FYI as a fellow Canuck. Have you followed or heard of the Noelle Paquette Murder? It was very close to me. Daughter,Hubby and friends were out running that N.Y's eve when it happened. They were one road over. I plan to attend that Trial as I did the Stafford Case. There is a thread here on Noelle but no further activity as you know Canadian Courts implement publication bans.

Hopefully the Judge will quickly deny the mistrial motion and get this case finished this week so the Alexander family can go back to their homes, jobs, etc

Delays mean more money for the defence. Isn't nurmi getting paid 250.00 hr?

Sorry , Mark and I were cuddling;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eye candy for "Eyelash" lovers:
Miami-FL-Traffic-Violations-Eiglarsh-2468322.jpg

(I hope Horace doesn't see this!)

Please answer........who is testifying for jodi now that patti is gone?

http://www.azcentral.com/community/mesa/articles/20130520jodi-arias-witness-withdraws-because-death-threats.html?nclick_check=1

I don't believe a word from Keifer. My distrust for him is deep and wide. The guy is most unusual.

The problem is he wrote it up in AZ Central, Arizona Republic newspaper, mainstream media, not TMZ rumor media. It wasn't a tweet.
If any of the "threat" part is legitimate, I'd like to see the police report from PW, but I don't think she wants any more LE in her life than she already has.:facepalm:

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 9m

Nurmi just arrived and asked judge if she had received the motion he filed yesterday, she said yes. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 20s

Spectators are shuffling in to their seats. Nurmi bolts to chambers doors as it opened a bit but is sent back to his desk. #JodiArias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m
Nurmi has on a black suit, white shirt, red tie. @bskoloff went to ask Nurmi about the motion and was given the hand to talk to. #JodiArias

Don't know why this made me LOL. . .:floorlaugh:

Is it possible that Arias' supporters are calling in threats to try to force a mistrial? Just askin'.

Any real threats she would get would have a paper trail. Unless there is a formal complaint to the police department I don't see how it could be considered credible.

it just occured to me that jodi can't even draw a picture "on the level"...

nothing about her is real

no real words
no real thoughts
no real *advertiser censored*
no real eye color
no real nose

I believe we will see the devil at his most cunning today. When we see jodi...she will shape shift, break down, morph...or behave as though all is perfectly sensible...

today she is Death Row Barbie.

Wild About Trial @WildAboutTrial

Spectators are shuffling in to their seats. Nurmi bolts to chambers doors as it opened a bit but is sent back to his desk. #JodiArias

Is it possible that Arias' supporters are calling in threats to try to force a mistrial? Just askin'.

It is certainly possible, considering how desperate they are. I heard they have some 'secret mission' that only certain members are aware of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth