SIDEBAR #4- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JAM: JA has mental problems. JA would freak out all the time. I had quite a few of her friends call me and tell me that I needed to get her some help. In fact had one call me in the middle of the night and tell me that she needed some help. JA would call me. We don't have a good relationship me and JA. She would call me in the morning all happy and call me an hour or two later in tears crying or sobbing about something she didn't want to talk about and that happened constantly. She was a totally different person. And her friends saw it too. I had one friend even call me in the middle of the night. He even called a hotline for bipolar people and said that JA is bipolar and she needs help that's why we talked her into coming back up here so we could get her some help and she could be around family

I have thought about this statement from her mom since I first heard it. I want to know who THESE FRIENDS ARE !! Do you think Travis was one of them????? It would make sense that she would not say his name after all Her daughter has been arrested for his murder !!

She also said Quite a few ..I did not think she had that many friends..Was DB one of them ...

I just wish we knew who these "FRIENDS" were !!

Someone please take pity on me and tell me why the general discussion thread has disappeared. I keep refreshing hoping it will appear. I feel like a little lamb that's wandered away from the herd and cannot find it again.
lamb.jpg

Beg Pardon, Lady Edith, but the herd is indeed here. The thread was moved to the sidebar for the benefit of the Mods. We shall return to a segregated thread a the beginning of the week. In the meanwhile, I am afraid you will have to rub elbows with the peasants.

Someone please take pity on me and tell me why the general discussion thread has disappeared. I keep refreshing hoping it will appear. I feel like a little lamb that's wandered away from the herd and cannot find it again.
lamb.jpg

I'm sure you've been answered. Haven't scrolled to the bottom, but apparently this "sidebar" is it until the trial resumes. So just jump in and comment. Most anything is okay here. (Just normal rules and regulations.)

Juror #8 isn't on trial here, nor is his personal life. The only allowable discussion pertaining to juror #8 is his interview on Dr. Drew or other media interviews.

Ditto for defense witnesses Darryl Brewer and Patti Womack. These are non-players and are not sleuthable. They are not culpable in any way for the brutal murder that Jodi Arias committed. Do not go digging into their pasts and post about it here on WS. Doing so will result in a loss of posting privileges.

Robert Cray
[video=youtube;2gQEDwjhaDE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gQEDwjhaDE[/video]

lamb.jpg

Sweet pic! This is a catch all thread until the trial gets going again on Monday. So it's a free for all. You can post music, food, jokes, pics...whatever. We still talk about the trial, but you may see lots of other stuff too. Hope that helps (Also hope I'm right...:floorlaugh: )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luisgill