SIDEBAR #4- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

A couple of things. I am familiar with the fascination that sociopaths have for movies. That, combined with an obsessive-compulsive fascination to duplicate exactly, combined with a tendency to seek feminine power through magical thinking (witchcraft, Law of Attraction, etc)... I am thinking that there may have been a desire to duplicate the Psycho shower scene, for starters, as a ritual, a death that Travis might have told Jodi was the worst way to die.

The next element, the slit throat, is the way to guarantee salvation for Travis because, according to olde-tyme Mormon religion, this is a way for a man to "pay" for his sin himself because his sin is "beyond" the Atonement. You can believe she just slit his throat to shut him up, but considering the latest info on "sawing", why didn't she just shoot him to shut him up? Who would choose this grisley tendon-cutting challenge rather than get the gun?

Lastly, she shoots him in the head EXACTLY as he described when he was sitting on the couch in the foyer of the hotel, when Jodi had her head in his lap.

I don't believe these are coincidences. I think this demented vicious woman wanted to psychologically punish Travis and I believe she is into symbolism. This is one of the reasons she had sex with him before killing him, so she could "claim" him as his wife in the hereafter.

SPECULATION: All of this is because I believe she planned to have him sealed to her in marriage after his death by proving they were having an affair (photos) just like the Mormons have sealed celebrities to their mistresses. Eisenhower to his secretary, etc.

I want to say THANK YOU to those of you that started this thread today. It has been so much fun. I have laughed. I have cried. I have recalled memories that I thought were tucked away forever. I dread this thread coming to an end.

To everyone that contributed today…:blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

I know what you mean. I have enjoyed this day so much. My youngest Daughter and her DH, which is 13 years older than her, just left. I had my WS page open the whole time. Her DH asked what is that you have pulled up. I had to explain what WS is, and he said.... Oh I thought it was a music video forum, it looks like yall have a real good time there. I told him to try it sometime, he would like it. :drumroll:

Sleuth5, I keep forgetting to tell you how cute I think you are, you're such a pretty, happy looking puppy. But then, I do love dogs, you know. :wink:

:floorlaugh: That's Boycie. He'd thank you, but he's sleeping.

What time does the trial start tomorrow, is it !0 am? Thanks

Been meaning to say this since the first time I saw you post-
I LOVE YOUR NAME!

I am assuming you nabbed it from "Arrested Development"?
When Scott Baio showed up with that character name I about died laughing!My son and I still refer to most lawyers by that name.

I so miss that show, but alas I do not do Netflix. But between that and Kevin Spaceys new series I am seriously considering it!

12 hours until court starts !!!!!

How did she react to your "no good explanation"? I'm assuming this would be someone that wouldn't normally see nude photos of "anyone" whether a murdered person or not? I think you are worrying unnecessarily, but if you feel the need to say something to this person to make them feel better about what was on your big TV screen, you can simply say you were interested to find out how this man was murdered in the shower. You don't have to say anything else if you don't want to. What website the photo came from, etc. It isn't a lie. (Not even a little white one)...It's all cool, I'm sure. :seeya:

She looked at me funny and I scrambled to get the photos off the screen. She did not say a thing other than she did not know about the trial and I don't even think she knows what a blog is....funny thing is that she is not a close friend and probably will never be. So far she has not answered my email which explained WS and the trial.

And I am beginning to let it go after reading some of the comments here. I have more in common with the people here! So what if she doesn't "get it"!!
:rockon:

I guess I am not the only one that had something like that happen! :)

Poor Travis, I thought of him too {Jodi's doing}. Monday can't come soon enough!

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

That makes me feel better. The deal is done, I sent her an email explaining WS!

YES, I am weird. But hey....I seem to fit in here!!

My RL friends just don't understand. I also blame it on Nancy Drew and Trixie Belton!!!!

Thank-you to all of you guys for input.

I've had friends hearing about this site want to completely be involved!!!
I've had others that just look like a deer in a headlight!
I've had others that think I'm wasting my time.
Others think it wonderful!!!

She looked at me funny and I scrambled to get the photos off the screen. She did not say a thing other than she did not know about the trial and I don't even think she knows what a blog is....funny thing is that she is not a close friend and probably will never be. So far she has not answered my email which explained WS and the trial.

And I am beginning to let it go after reading some of the comments here. I have more in common with the people here! So what if she doesn't "get it"!!
:rockon:

I guess I am not the only one that had something like that happen! :)

Poor Travis, I thought of him too {Jodi's doing}. Monday can't come soon enough!

BBM - You got THAT right !!! :rockon:

:cheers: Great post!

A couple of things. I am familiar with the fascination that sociopaths have for movies. That, combined with an obsessive-compulsive fascination to duplicate exactly, combined with a tendency to seek feminine power through magical thinking (witchcraft, Law of Attraction, etc)... I am thinking that there may have been a desire to duplicate the Psycho shower scene, for starters, as a ritual, a death that Travis might have told Jodi was the worst way to die.

The next element, the slit throat, is the way to guarantee salvation for Travis because, according to olde-tyme Mormon religion, this is a way for a man to "pay" for his sin himself because his sin is "beyond" the Atonement. You can believe she just slit his throat to shut him up, but considering the latest info on "sawing", why didn't she just shoot him to shut him up? Who would choose this grisley tendon-cutting challenge rather than get the gun?

Lastly, she shoots him in the head EXACTLY as he described when he was sitting on the couch in the foyer of the hotel, when Jodi had her head in his lap.

I don't believe these are coincidences. I think this demented vicious woman wanted to psychologically punish Travis and I believe she is into symbolism. This is one of the reasons she had sex with him before killing him, so she could "claim" him as his wife in the hereafter.

SPECULATION: All of this is because I believe she planned to have him sealed to her in marriage after his death by proving they were having an affair (photos) just like the Mormons have sealed celebrities to their mistresses. Eisenhower to his secretary, etc.

speakingof music, watching the Billboard Music Awards and I was enjoying the smooth stylings of Miguel right up until the moment he crashed landed in to three ladies' heads, probably breaking one of their noses...huh???

Then who is this cutie Austin Mahone? The new Justin Bieber? he probably can't sing worth a damn but he sure is adorable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo