SIDEBAR #4- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The photo from this thread...two pictures, one of his face {the last one taken} and then his nude lower part where he was seated. No blood. I think I need to explain better. I don't know if she will say something to other people I know. It's a social group I belong to.

The explanation you gave was explanation enough...if she isn't a sleuth she wouldn't understand anyway. There's a reason we have screen names...not everyone understands us. :wink:

I'm very sorry this happened to you though.

I became tongue tied and made NO sense. I think I have to email her something.
A more compete explanation.

But, it just occurred to me how much time I have spent here in the last few weeks. Wow.

Yes! Give her the story and your interest and your friends here, all caring, all trying to help, all looking for justice! Wear it proudly!!!
I hope she joins us!!!

Mods or folks, apologies & please delete or report if I've crossed the line.

wsreader said, "Nobody does that!" One of the crazy thoughts I've had...Could she have been depraved enough to have originally photographed the seated-in-the-shower living T as a BEFORE photo, with the intention to photograph him (postmortem) in a similar pose to be used as the AFTER shot?

This is my first post JustJudy......OMG..that just gave me chills...seriously...I could see her doing this...

Class of 75

Best Concert: Bruce Springsteen Cleveland Agora August 1978
Fleetwood Mac- Rumours Tour, May 1980- Cleveland

Al Stewart - Year Of The Cat - YouTube

Gerry Rafferty - Baker Street (Long Version) - YouTube

This has been a great day and evening on this thread. A blast from the past! i really hope taht the Mods consider keeping it.

Goodnight everybody.

I agree, it's been great fun. Have to get up early so I'll just say...

[video=youtube;onzL0EM1pKY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onzL0EM1pKY[/video]

Shady Lady, no matter what you do, make sure you blame Jodi Arias. I blame her for pretty much everything these days: my laundry, my weight gain, my insomnia, my cake disaster (saved) over the weekend. Pretty much everything that's out of sync in my life I use her as my catchall excuse. And she deserves every bit of it. Feel free to borrow this idea! :D

wsreader said, "Nobody does that!" One of the crazy thoughts I've had...Could she have been depraved enough to have originally photographed the seated-in-the-shower living T as a BEFORE photo, with the intention to photograph him (postmortem) in a similar pose to be used as the AFTER shot?

This is my first post JustJudy......OMG..that just gave me chills...seriously...I could see her doing this...

:fireworks: :welcome: :fireworks:​

I just saw The Queen of Everything, Madonna on the Billboard Awards so have to share this homage to Her Highness.

PS I WILL see her one day in concert. I know I will..not sure where or when but it will happen. Maybe this year (if she tours).

[video=youtube;21uDjWVHKqA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21uDjWVHKqA[/video]

I just assumed it was a joke as well. Seems a little too good to be true, if you know what I mean.

I think you're right. Plus the craft looks a bit too fresh...construction paper fades all too quickly for that to be authentic Jodi Art from 25 years ago. And wouldn't her parents have kept it instead of the presumed teacher? (Although it would have been extra funny if Jodi wrote to her teacher saying she's lucky to be alive) :floorlaugh:

I'll keep assuming it's a (pretty funny) joke until further notice.

537404_4736747268428_1983568960_n.jpg

184514_586469241379413_1893859048_n.jpg

Some cameras have a built in edit/crop feature...where you can edit pics straight from the camera. Is that what she did? It sure looks like that's what she did! :eek:

:welcome4:

That is an interesting thought. Still am curious if she transferred the images to another device before deleting them from Travis' camera. She would know she couldn't take the camera and she did attempt to delete everything from his - one way or another.

I just tell everyone i'm obsessed with the trial and seeking Justice for Travis!

It's so bad that work has put a label on my desk saying: "I love Jodi Arias". :floorlaugh:

The same thing happened during the CA trial. Just roll with it. ;)

I became tongue tied and made NO sense. I think I have to email her something.
A more compete explanation.

But, it just occurred to me how much time I have spent here in the last few weeks. Wow.

Shady Lady, no matter what you do, make sure you blame Jodi Arias. I blame her for pretty much everything these days: my laundry, my weight gain, my insomnia, my cake disaster (saved) over the weekend. Pretty much everything that's out of sync in my life I use her as my catchall excuse. And she deserves every bit of it. Feel free to borrow this idea! :D

Lol I'm reading this comment! DIDNT see who posted it just reading and I hear flopped cake! Lol and I thought to my self,, that sounds like what happened to kcl lol lol and I look at the posters name and its you katie. :floorlaugh:

Listening to this one right now, one of my favorite songs ever-

[video=youtube;qhIVgSoJVRc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qhIVgSoJVRc&list=FLfJOsk44wjzby9H64jDd4Nw&index=10[/video]

"Clocks" is another one of theirs that gets to me. Something about this band just soothes my soul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper