SIDEBAR #4- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some cameras have a built in edit/crop feature...where you can edit pics straight from the camera. Is that what she did? It sure looks like that's what she did! :eek:

I can see conspiracy theories being born of these cropped images ..

The sad part of that is, that was my favorite Christmas song! No more :( JA ruins everything and I seriously mean that.

I totally know what you mean Mare, but we can't let this evil thing ruin a perfectly beautiful and sacred Christmas song. No, we can not. The fact is, she can't sing it or anything else worth a hoot anyway. She's what I classify as null and void. She's obsolete. So we listen to the ones who really know how to sing. And, there are many. Please, we can't let her take that away from us. We just can't :seeya:

Charlotte Church & Placido Domingo - Oh Holy Night, Live - YouTube

Andy Williams
Merry Christmas! Andy Williams- O Holy Night - YouTube

Shady Lady, no matter what you do, make sure you blame Jodi Arias. I blame her for pretty much everything these days: my laundry, my weight gain, my insomnia, my cake disaster (saved) over the weekend. Pretty much everything that's out of sync in my life I use her as my catchall excuse. And she deserves every bit of it. Feel free to borrow this idea! :D

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

That makes me feel better. The deal is done, I sent her an email explaining WS!

YES, I am weird. But hey....I seem to fit in here!!

My RL friends just don't understand. I also blame it on Nancy Drew and Trixie Belton!!!!

Thank-you to all of you guys for input.

One more from me before bed. DH's favorite song.

[video=youtube;zrK5u5W8afc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrK5u5W8afc[/video]

I totally know what you mean Mare, but we can't let this evil thing ruin a perfectly beautiful and sacred Christmas song. No, we can not. The fact is, she can't sing it or anything else worth a hoot anyway. She's what I classify as null and void. She's obsolete. So we listen to the ones who really know how to sing. And, there are many. Please, we can't let her take that away from us. We just can't :seeya:

Charlotte Church & Placido Domingo - Oh Holy Night, Live - YouTube

Andy Williams
Merry Christmas! Andy Williams- O Holy Night - YouTube

I still say Barbara Streisand does it best.

[video=youtube;xGBDHMJ-RTE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGBDHMJ-RTE[/video]

Morning everyone.

Btw it's MONDAY MONDAY MONDAY MONDAY MONDAY

This will be the last Monday I look forward to for awhile!

Lol I'm reading this comment! DIDNT see who posted it just reading and I hear flopped cake! Lol and I thought to my self,, that sounds like what happened to kcl lol lol and I look at the posters name and its you katie. :floorlaugh:

I can't imagine there were two cake disasters on the board this weekend (at least who would admit it) ;)

Hey did you see I posted your keychains pic? :seeya:

I became tongue tied and made NO sense. I think I have to email her something.
A more compete explanation.

But, it just occurred to me how much time I have spent here in the last few weeks. Wow.

I would email her, using a very light hearted tone. Say something like..OMGosh..I can't believe you saw that "article" on my computer screen, have you read about that crazy chick who has been convicted of murder in Arizona? Someone emailed me that "article"..she killed the guy in the shower..that chick is batt chit cray cray.

Something like that?? She might just email you back and say she is a member here. Until she does that, I would plead the 5th on being here all the time and being a member. For, "social" purposes. :floorlaugh:

Somewhat amused the JAII site no longer mentions particular shelters the survivor t-shirt proceeds will donate too.

BKrLVYBCMAAVjFs.jpg:small

Someone also posted on the State vs CMJA page that criminals can't have charities. There's so many posts on that site. I can't find the link again now.

The photo from this thread...two pictures, one of his face {the last one taken} and then his nude lower part where he was seated. No blood. I think I need to explain better. I don't know if she will say something to other people I know. It's a social group I belong to.
No one I know gets it either!!!
I would just say something like...

"I follow true crime cases on a crime sleuthing internet site. That man you saw was killed by his x girlfriend. We were debating whether this picture of the victim was taken under duress or not.
It's something that I am interested in. Justice. - not odd nude pictures.
Wow was that awkward or what?

I won't bore you with the details, but I thought I should explain it again since I was a little shocked that picture was still on my tv.
I thought I had logged off the forum when I shut it off!"

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

I have them on my cell phone and my father in law saw them when I was sharing pictures with him while my husband was in surgery!!!!

Luckily I had time to explain and a nice woman in the waiting room that knew of the case and asked me to share them!!!!

I am going to delete them RIGHT NOW before it happens again!
:floorlaugh:

I want to say THANK YOU to those of you that started this thread today. It has been so much fun. I have laughed. I have cried. I have recalled memories that I thought were tucked away forever. I dread this thread coming to an end.

To everyone that contributed today…:blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

Mods or folks, apologies & please delete or report if I've crossed the line.

wsreader said, "Nobody does that!" One of the crazy thoughts I've had...Could she have been depraved enough to have originally photographed the seated-in-the-shower living T as a BEFORE photo, with the intention to photograph him (postmortem) in a similar pose to be used as the AFTER shot?

This is my first post JustJudy......OMG..that just gave me chills...seriously...I could see her doing this...

Please pm if you would like to share anything with me re your post. First post 3 years after joining? perhaps you became confused. (Are you the Scarlet Pimpernel? lol...)

I want to say THANK YOU to those of you that started this thread today. It has been so much fun. I have laughed. I have cried. I have recalled memories that I thought were tucked away forever. I dread this thread coming to an end.

To everyone that contributed today…:blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss:

You'll always find a bunch of us hanging around in the Sidebar here and there, Dani. Drop in!

THAT is scary. The look on Travis's face actually makes sense when you put the 2 together. It's always bothered me why he'd be sitting in a shower. Nobody does that![/]

Rethought my decision to post it all...BUT I do believe you are totally correct wsreader "Nobody does that."

"Nobody does that."

Which IMO points to the fact that sorta means JA would.

She would do exactly what a normal human never would.

jmo

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

OMG, just got back from a short meeting and someone came back to my house with me and I wanted to show her something on the computer and when I opened up computer the first thing that came up was the photo of poor Travis in the shower from this thread....I did not know what to say, she knows nothing about this trial, and when I tried to explain about trial and WS, I got tongue tied. With no good explanation why there was a nude man on my big TV. I don;t know if I should email her later with an explanation or not. I feel terrible.

How did she react to your "no good explanation"? I'm assuming this would be someone that wouldn't normally see nude photos of "anyone" whether a murdered person or not? I think you are worrying unnecessarily, but if you feel the need to say something to this person to make them feel better about what was on your big TV screen, you can simply say you were interested to find out how this man was murdered in the shower. You don't have to say anything else if you don't want to. What website the photo came from, etc. It isn't a lie. (Not even a little white one)...It's all cool, I'm sure. :seeya:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pixel8