SIDEBAR #4- Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please, please, will someone say what to expect in court tomorrow? I'm woefully behind with this, and would like to know. All of you are so knowledgeable!

Thanks much ~

With all the stalls and twists and turns in this case, I don't think anyone could tell you exactly what will happen in court tomorrow. I'm not even sure now what kind of witnesses may come forward for CMA by camera or video or live or if CMA will even get in the box. What I know WILL happen is that Travis's family will be there suffering and hoping to bring this to an end...That is the only thing I am sure of.

Please, please, will someone say what to expect in court tomorrow? I'm woefully behind with this, and would like to know. All of you are so knowledgeable!

Thanks much ~

the convicted first degree premeditated murderer is supposed to give a statement.

null_zpsaab3247a.jpg

This thread is overheating and I 'm gonna hose it down!

so cute! I love Pugs! :rockon:

Adorable little girl!

the Pug in the fire hat is not mine, but the one in my signature pic is my little girl "Petunia"

Thanks so much for the heads-up.

I want to be watching when Ms. Arias gets very bad news! The emotional burden on the Alexander family has to be enormous, and I want them to stop having to endure.

I cannot imagine what the defendant could have to say for herself!

the convicted first degree premeditated murderer is supposed to give a statement.

And what could that possibly be? We know she feels no remorse because she was only defending herself according to her testimony. We do know that CMA is always crafting...She thinks she has all the answers and can worm her way out of this. (That is the way her sick mind works but the Jurors know better). If she doesn't pull another "stall" move in court tomorrow, I don't expect she will be able to wriggle out of the DP because she has ZERO mitigating factors on her side IMO. (Please refer to the other thread about the Mitigating Factors for that).

Wonder if she had it all to do over again if she would still murder Travis knowing she'd be convicted and spend the rest of her life in prison? She claims she thought she would already be dead having killed herself, yet when given the opportunity before being arrested she was very much alive and planning to flee. Criminals never think of the consequences of their acts.

:behindbar

Yes, I think she would. She was shocked when she realized she was leaving the interrogation room for a jail cell, but she still laughed wickedly and said what sounded to me like, "Still beat you...brat."

She's gonna ask for LWOP to save her family from this pain & suffering. Who cares about Travis' family, right Jodi? NOT. :stormingmad:

As she uses her religious talk, she will transition through her exotic fruit ego. :floorlaugh:

DB and Patti will be quick imo. 10 minutes total, if that.

And what could that possibly be? We know she feels no remorse because she was only defending herself according to her testimony. We do know that CMA is always crafting...She thinks she has all the answers and can worm her way out of this. (That is the way her sick mind works but the Jurors know better). If she doesn't pull another "stall" move in court tomorrow, I don't expect she will be able to wriggle out of the DP because she has ZERO mitigating factors on her side IMO. (Please refer to the other thread about the Mitigating Factors for that).

JA thinks she is starring in "Chicago". She will end up getting out of this just like Rene Zellwiger's character did, &she and DB can head to NEW YORK to do her "show" on Broadway.

"She didn't do it.
And if she did it...
No one can tell her they wouldn'tdo the same!"
"He had it coming"

NOT.
:D

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online