SIDEBAR #4- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leave it to Nurmi to make yet another desperate attempt to get a mistrial. :rolleyes:

tweets via multi-media Twitter:

martinezliss Members of the public being aloud in now #JodiArias 6 seconds ago · reply · retweet · favorite

martinezliss Nurmi and mitigation spiciest in courtroom #JodiArias 25 seconds ago · reply · retweet · favorite

martinezliss Sitting in the #JodiArias courtroom, just saw and incredible amount of people from the public waiting to get in 2 minutes ago · reply · retweet · favorite

martinezliss #JodiArias Court Starts at 10:00 this morning....another major twist and turn in this case what will happen with new mistrial motion 3 minutes ago · reply · retweet · favorite

reporterjmiguel There are people walking around taking pictures of the door to the #arias courtroom. Need I remind people this is a murder trial?? 31 minutes ago · reply · retweet · favorite

reporterjmiguel General public side waiting for #arias trial is jammed full. Not sure how many seats will be available about 1 hour ago · reply · retweet · favorite

michaelbkiefer A mistrial at this point, however unlikely, would only affect the penalty phase of the trial. The conviction would stand. #arias about 1 hour ago · reply · retweet · favorite

michaelbkiefer Jodi Arias witness withdraws because of death threats azc.cc/A1h03 about 1 hour ago · reply · retweet · favorite

Can you imagine being Jodie not being able to shower daily! I have to have my daily shower. I can't imagine only showering three times a week that's terrible. No windows no being able to go places and not eating good food vs slop.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m

Nurmi is fully reclinated, glasses on end of his nose as he is examining his phone, probably looking at my fashion report. #JodiArias

Who were the 2 witnesses for her? patty...who is now out and who is the other? tia

Earlier on there was news that one of the inmates was a witness, but I guess that was not true, or the prison wouldn't allow it !?

the motion will be denied, of course. i just hope KN can't say this in his closing argument unless he's got PROOF she was threatened. cuz i'm not buying it. it sounds cooked up, like the rest of the defense case, to me.

it just occured to me that jodi can't even draw a picture "on the level"...

nothing about her is real

no real words
no real thoughts
no real *advertiser censored*
no real eye color
no real nose

I believe we will see the devil at his most cunning today. When we see jodi...she will shape shift, break down, morph...or behave as though all is perfectly sensible...

today she is Death Row Barbie.

Death Row Barbie------I like it.

Excellent discussion and great ideas. A few comments--

Arias did not break up with all her previous boyfriends on her terms. Except for Daryll Brewer, she testified that they all found other women, which she learned about by stalking/spying and refining her sleuthing techniques over time. She discovered Bobby Juarez emailing another woman by hitting the back button on the library computer he had been using. She claimed a stranger walked into her workplace and told her Matt was seeing Bianca (clearly a lie since she used it more than once). Keep in mind that the one brave roommate who surfaced said there was a parade of men going to Arias' room, so she was kicked out. When she says she is a "one man at a time" woman, she means she doesn't do threesomes.

Breaking up with someone and stalking them does not make sense. Stalkers are those who have been dumped against their will-- or who feel a sense of ownership or possession without any participation of their target at all. The stalker can see it as a game of him/her wits against the wits of the target. A way to prove they are winners and not losers, even though rejected.

I completely second what you said about Jodi Arias being always evil. People who wail about what could have been done at this point or that point are well-meaning but don't realize that "bad to the bone" is real. Some people are just born that way and nothing can be done. They are anomalies, sports, and we are fascinated with them in that same gawker way we tend to stare at someone with a physical birth deformity.

But with fear.

anagrammy, Thank you for the response - what I mean by "on Arias' terms," is that Arias was ready to move on. From Dr. Drew:
"[Jodi] had a very tumultuous relationship with Bobby Juarez. It was on again, off again. And what her past boyfriends describe is that when she gets fixated on something ... that was, like, her exclusive life. She didn't have a lot of friends."

It seems as though Arias' pattern in relationships is to become "fixated." She may have "snooped" into Juarez's email and found out that he was cheating - confronted him - and claimed that the demise of their (Arias and Juarez) relationship ended because of Juarez.

However, IMO - Arias chose to walk away from Juarez because she wanted to. If Arias wanted to remain in Juarez's life - even if he was seeing other people - Arias would have (and, Juarez would not be able to do anything to get rid of Arias - except wait for her to decide that she wanted to move on - wait for her to find someone else to be fixated on).

We have seen Arias behave the way she wants with no consideration of those around her. After being found guilty of first degree murder - Arias leaves the courtroom and gives an interview. An interview that she had planned during her murder trial - giving the interviewer the instructions, "if it's first degree come down right away - if it's second degree or less I'll wait until after sentencing."

Who is the brave roommate?

Do you - or anyone - know if Arias' high school boyfriend Juarez is the murder victim Robert Juarez?

Robert Juarez was shot and killed by an unknown gunman. Juarez had left his house and was getting into his jeep. As Juarez was getting into his jeep (parked in front of his home) the unknown gunman "came out of hiding and fired inside Juarez's vehicle."

I have read that murder victim Robert Juarez is the same Juarez that dated Arias - however, on the internet.

I had never heard before that Arias' high school boyfriend Juarez was murdered. I do not know if it is true - this is why I am hoping that you - or someone else - could clarify if murder victim Robert Juarez is Arias' high school boyfriend.

If you search "Arias Boyfriend Juarez," several articles will come up. Below is a link to the article that I referenced in this post.

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2010/jul/09/two-years-later-juarez-murder-remains-unsolved/

What is the recipe?

hi, this is the first one
8 gm chicken liver
120 gm cooked chicken-add 6 gm oil if light meat, none if dark meat
32 gm cooked white rice med or short grain is better than long grain because it has less phosphorous
2 gm alnutrin
mix all ingredients together and stir well or grind. add the alnutrin after the mixture is cool. store in the frig or freeze. makes about 1 cup sunny eats a couple of tbsp at a time, so it warms up fast at room temp. i avoid reheating, esp in microwave since i don't want to destroy any vitamins. this lasts me about 2 days.
you'll need a digital weight scale that uses grams. i got a mainstay at walmart
that works good. i have a norpro manual grinder on order from amazon.

Does anyone know what time the trial will start today?

Finally! A question I know the answer to....maybe. It's due to start at 10:00 or about 15 minutes from now. But ya know how that works.... :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Onus