SIDEBAR #40 - Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is a stupid question ~isnt court supposed to be in session?

Zoey (((HUGS))) No question is stupid. It should have started, but LATE has become the normal for this trial.

From BK's site...........update for this morning's events:

• The defense will rest once the jury is in. They have no more witnesses.

• Arias will not finish her testimony.
• The State will NOT move to strike her testimony.
• The State is expected to call 3 witnesses today: Deanna Reid, Bishop Parker, Abe Abduhadi.
• At this time, the defense does not want any special instruction to the jury about Arias not completing her testimony.

Whatever happened to 11:30?? I'd Hate being a juror! ! :(

General housekeeping, juror being ask a question from the public ("what time does court start?")objections from Nurmi, CMJA refusing to take stand to finish her testimony, and the defense had to interview Abe A because he was "surprise witness". Yeah, right, like they didn't see THAT coming. Abe was grilled this morning outside of jury, media, public, etc., by the defense.

So..............1:30 is "Go" time.

When does trial began eastern time? Is it 3:30 ET? Thanks to anyone who knows.

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 14m14 minutes ago
Court bailiff just let media and public know, court is at recess until 3:30pm ET. #jodiarias

General housekeeping, juror being ask a question from the public ("what time does court start?")objections from Nurmi, CMJA refusing to take stand to finish her testimony, and the defense had to interview Abe A because he was "surprise witness". Yeah, right, like they didn't see THAT coming. Abe was grilled this morning outside of jury, media, public, etc., by the defense.

So..............1:30 is "Go" time.

Silly me~~i was under the impression it was to happen during that hour

Whatever happened to 11:30?? I'd Hate being a juror! ! :(

Me too! I wonder if they get asked to rate their experience ( by the court system) after this is all over......?

[video=youtube;a6VhL49rZtE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6VhL49rZtE[/video]

*thumbing my fingers on the keyboard, in random thoughts.... Watched one murder trial go to the jury....and now Vanderbilt Rape trial has gone to the jury... all in a span of a month and still we wait in the State V Jodi Arias, Convicted Murderer Jodi Arias Penalty Phase Part II *

Our poster from the Retrial thread, Ziggy, is in the courtroom sitting next to BK.

Why did Nurmi want the Alexander's out of the Court Room? He knows they are entitled to be there.

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 2m2 minutes ago
Court back in session in #jodiarias

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 2m2 minutes ago
Nurmi arguing a motion to preclude...he firsts asks for Abe to leave the courtroom #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute agoPhoenix, AZ
Nurmi is wanting to talk about the motion to preclude #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 56s56 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Abe in 2013 left Juan a voicemail that he never the email from #jodiarias and Juan didn't return the call #3tvarias

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 33s33 seconds ago
Abe has given no less than 6 media interviews, authored a blog and wrote an essay on this case #jOdiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 42s43 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Nurmi is saying Geffner was showing TA's jealous ways with Jodi having to show TA the letter to Abe. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 56s57 seconds ago
Nurmi is cheesed about witnesses that are supposed to be used when #JodiArias hasn't had a chance to prepare for them.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 29s30 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Nurmi says Abe has spoke about Jodi's thong and how there's" magic in them", according to Jodi on interviews #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 47s47 seconds ago
Nurmi mentioned #JodiArias' thong and I no longer am interested in anything for lunch. #HweighthWartchers

BBM

You're welcome, John Smith. :-p

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 19s19 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Abe has given 6 interviews, wrote a blog and tweeted on trial #jodiarias #3tvarias

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 19s19 seconds ago
Nurmi argues case law doesn't allow character assassination of #JodiArias, Abe should be precluded

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 13s13 seconds ago
Nurmi is concerned with the character assassination of #JodiArias by Abe - I can't freaking even...

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute agoPhoenix, AZ
Abe says that #jodiarias was "dabbling" in the Mormon religion according to her and was manipulating TA #3tvarias

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 13s13 seconds ago
Abe discussed making out w/#JodiArias & putting his hand down her pants in a parking structure.

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 13s13 seconds ago
Back to the discussion of #magicunderwear re Abe #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 18s18 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Nurmi says Abe wasn't TA's friend #jodiarias #3tvarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics