SIDEBAR #41 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 35s36 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
J- Portion of your report talks about mental illness and what the factors were for you to use that term #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 52s53 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
DeMarte- It's another term for psy disorder #jodiarias #3tvarias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 50s51 seconds ago
DeMarte says she commonly used the term "mental illness" re: #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 50s50 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
J-How many times did you use that word "mental illness" in your report?
D- 3 times #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 37s38 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
J- Did you report as far as mental illness she had a quick attachment to men?
Sidebar #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 1m1 minute ago
#JodiArias continues as Nurmi uses Dr DeMarte to say its mental illness any way you slice it #Mitigation. No lose prop for the heinous JA.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 1m1 minute ago
Martinez: If any prison inmate had trouble adjusting, would that mean they all suffer mental illness? DeMarte says yes.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 1m1 minute ago
No still photographer today so I'll paint you a picture. #JodiArias wearing a loose, fitting brown sweater. Has glasses on.

J- If we we're talking about mental illness just about every person that's in jail has mental illness
Objection/sustained #jodiarias

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner 1m1 minute ago Phoenix, AZ
DeMarte described #JodArias was being clingy and jealous in her report #TravisAlexander #abc15

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 30s31 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
J- If you were to test inmates and they had adjustment disorder they also would have a mental illness correct?
D- Yes #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 25s26 seconds ago
Juan just got in that #JodiArias was hiding under #TravisAlexander's christmas tree. :)

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 48s49 seconds ago
Martinez: Isn't it true that #jodiarias was under Alexander's Christmas tree? Yes. He starts the next question, but Nurmi asks for a sidebar

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner 39s40 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
DeMarte says #JodArias was found hiding under Travis Alexander’s Christmas tree #TravisAlexander #abc15

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 1m1 minute ago
A full dozen side bars #jodiairas #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute ago Phoenix, AZ
J- Wasn't Jodi describes as being clingy and jealous?

J- In Jodi's journal she said she felt abandoned by Bobby and she loved him like no other

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 53s54 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
J- Wasn't the defendant found hiding under Travis's Christmas Tree?
D- Yes #sidebar #jodiarias #3tvarias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 18s19 seconds ago
12 sidebars now. #jodiarias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 42s43 seconds ago
DeMarte: #jodiarias spied on Travis Alexander.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 24s25 seconds ago
DeMarte says #JodiArias was very jealous and showing up unannounced at #TravisAlexander's house.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 37s38 seconds ago
Martinez: #jodiarias showed up unannounced, peeked in his windows. DeMarte: yes.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 21s21 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
J- Isn't it true in indicating this mental illness/disorder u looked at the fact Jodi spied on Travis outside his window cont..#jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 25s26 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
cont......and showed up to his house uninvited

Juan put up the Travis texting chart and asked how old a girl was and DeMarte didn't know #jodiarias #3tvarias #sidebar

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 35s35 seconds ago
Sidebar. They're discussing whether to allow the doggy door testimony in. Lol. #JodiArias

Let it all hang out JM!!!

Nurmi wanted to voir dire DeMarte and Judge said no, it's already in evidence. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Juan is showing this evidence he is using is Defense evidence #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 43s44 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
In this text Travis is talking to Julie about finding him a wife and talking that Sarah is too young #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 41s42 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
Juan points out no sexual texting was going on and Julie was on the chart Geff had for sexting #jodiarias #3tvarias

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner 14s15 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
Juan Martinez is showing an email from #JodiArias to #TravisAlexander -- after she killed him #abc15

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 32s33 seconds ago
DeMarte reading comments between Travis and Julie. One comment he makes is that he is single. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 29s29 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
Now an email from Jodi to Travis after he was murdered. Jodi is saying she hasn't heard from him
Sidebar #jodiarias #3tvarias

DeMarte reads the bogus email #jodiarias wrote to Alexander after she killed him, describing her next visit as if she was not there recently

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 1m1 minute ago
DeMarte reading email #jodiarias sent to Travis Alexander after she murdered him to cover her tracks. Makes her look fiendish.

Dr. DeMarte reading an email from #JodiArias to #TravisAlexander after he was dead.

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 45s45 seconds ago
DeMarte reading bizarre & creepy butt-covering texts #jodiairas sent to Travis after she had already murdered him #jodiairas #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 17s17 seconds ago
Now another email from #jodiarias to Travis Alexander after he was dead, asking when he was going to deposit a check.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 15s15 seconds ago
#JuanMartinez asking DeMarte is she would take emails at face value. She does with further investigation. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 25s25 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
Jodi is saying her and Travis will see the sites in Oregon and she will be visiting him. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 30s31 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
But she knows he will be in Cancun and she will crash in his bed while he's gone #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 30s30 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
DeMarte says she takes this at face value and considered it because Travis was dead and Jodi was emailing him #jodiarais #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 6s6 seconds ago
Martinez has DeMarte look at a #jodiarias journal entry written a month after the murder. Nurmi asks to approach.

Approach

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 56s57 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
She also took the text at face value about JA asking Travis if he deposited her check after she had killed him and considered it #jodiarias

DeMarte was about to read a journal entry from July 9, 2008. Sidebar #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 48s48 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
Now they are discussing a journal entry- July 9, 2008 #sidebar #jodiarias #3tvarias

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 31s31 seconds ago
Side Day #14-definitely going over

Some days my Twitter feed makes me think I've been sucked through a space wrinkle into a game of Trivial Pursuit: The Jodi Arias Edition.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 51s52 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
Detective Flores is gathering some evidence for Juan while they are sidebaring #jodiarias #3tvarias

Haha I meant was it allowed to be presented in court that she used it to enter his house. lol

Haha I meant was it allowed to be presented in court that she used it to enter his house. lol

I know - Just kidding- don't know if it was let in just by the tweets :)

The journal entry: "people are dropping my name as possibly having something to do with Travis' death." Payback for immorality? she asks.

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner 2m2 minutes ago Phoenix, AZ
#JodiArias diary entry: (Ryan) made me aware that people are dropping my name as possibility having something to do with Travis’ death.

Journal entry July 9, 2008
It's Jodi's birthday. She spoke with Ryan and they didn't talk much (3 hours) #jodiarias #3tvarias

Ryan made her aware people were dropping her name about TA's death. #jodiarias #3tvarias

DeMarte reading #JodiArias' journal entry about people thinking she had something to do with #TravisAlexander's death. She's dumbfounded.

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner 58s59 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
#JodiArias diary entry: I know in my heart I had nothing to do with such a horrific tragedy (writing about #travisalexander death) #abc15

#JodiArias says she knows in her heart, she's innocent and offers some other scenarios in her diary entry.

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 59s60 seconds ago
DeMarte reads long #JodiArias journal entry after killing Travis. She compartmentalizes as if she knows nothing. Creepy to hear.

Jodi says she's knows what's true and this is poisoning Utah for her #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 41s42 seconds ago
#jodiarias journal entry: "There is is nothing he could have possibly done to deserve what happened to him." Can DeMarte take at face value?

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 1m1 minute ago
Creepy-weird-bizarre-DeMarte continues to read jurors twisted writings of #jodiairas post-Alexander's murder #3tvarias

#jodiarias says maybe this is what I get for my sexually transgressions, "wonder what TA is going through right now" #jodiarias #3tvarias

But oddly, does this #jodiarias journal entry make her seem more unhinged and less of a candidate for death penalty?

This is a murder, homicide. Who could harm TA? We did have arguments but loving and kindness. He didn't deserve death. Not for him or for me

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 31s32 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
Jodi says she had nothing to do with this tragedy and she takes comfort in the truth #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 54s54 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
JA says she forgives people for pointing at her & she won't throw people under the bus. She's no lady of justice but TA didn't deserve that

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 14s14 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
Dr D says she always considers the the context. In the sex tape DeMarte says they were saying a number of sexual things together #jodiarias

Nicole Goodman Esq ‏@msesquirette 13s13 seconds ago
@TrialDiariesJ Sounds like DeMarte held up under cross and Juan is bringing it all home. #jodiarais

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 20s20 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
DeMarte says she doesn't hold conferences or seminars because she's a clinician and not a researcher and her interest is in her patients

Noon recess back at 1:30pm MST #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 54s54 seconds ago
Lunch time for #jodiarias

But oddly, does this #jodiarias journal entry make her seem more unhinged and less of a candidate for death penalty?

Nope... just more calculated!

Fine job you did for us, YoNo! Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members