SIDEBAR #41 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just popping in. It seems like the trash-a-thon has slowed down some in this retrial but now I am getting concerned - the Killer is appearing to be flat out crazy and not the evil witch that she truly is. I just got a few tweeks so I could very well be off in left field.

Zuri- so sorry about baby Bernina :therethere:

RIP baby Bernina :candle:

:anguish:

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 1m1 minute ago
The journal entry: "people are dropping my name as possibly having something to do with Travis' death." Payback for immorality? she asks.

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner 2m2 minutes ago Phoenix, AZ
#JodiArias diary entry: (Ryan) made me aware that people are dropping my name as possibility having something to do with Travis’ death.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute ago Phoenix, AZ
Journal entry July 9, 2008
It's Jodi's birthday. She spoke with Ryan and they didn't talk much (3 hours) #jodiarias #3tvarias

Ryan made her aware people were dropping her name about TA's death. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 1m1 minute ago
DeMarte reading #JodiArias' journal entry about people thinking she had something to do with #TravisAlexander's death. She's dumbfounded.

Katie Conner ‏@KatieJConner 58s59 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
#JodiArias diary entry: I know in my heart I had nothing to do with such a horrific tragedy (writing about #travisalexander death) #abc15

#JodiArias says she knows in her heart, she's innocent and offers some other scenarios in her diary entry.

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 59s60 seconds ago
DeMarte reads long #JodiArias journal entry after killing Travis. She compartmentalizes as if she knows nothing. Creepy to hear.

Jodi says she's knows what's true and this is poisoning Utah for her #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 41s42 seconds ago
#jodiarias journal entry: "There is is nothing he could have possibly done to deserve what happened to him." Can DeMarte take at face value?

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 1m1 minute ago
Creepy-weird-bizarre-DeMarte continues to read jurors twisted writings of #jodiairas post-Alexander's murder #3tvarias

#jodiarias says maybe this is what I get for my sexually transgressions, "wonder what TA is going through right now" #jodiarias #3tvarias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 1m1 minute ago
But oddly, does this #jodiarias journal entry make her seem more unhinged and less of a candidate for death penalty?

This is a murder, homicide. Who could harm TA? We did have arguments but loving and kindness. He didn't deserve death. Not for him or for me

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 31s32 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
Jodi says she had nothing to do with this tragedy and she takes comfort in the truth #jodiarias #3tvarias

Sadly I bet she did take comfort in the "truth"~~she killed him and he wouldn't /couldn't "hurt" her anymore. Evil person!

Just popping in. It seems like the trash-a-thon has slowed down some in this retrial but now I am getting concerned - the Killer is appearing to be flat out crazy and not the evil witch that she truly is. I just got a few tweeks so I could very well be off in left field.

BBM Nah- Dr. Demarte doesn't think she's crazy and I don't think the jurors will think she is just by those tweets of hers after she murderer Travis- manipulation is what I see , IMO.

Just finished reading the tweets.............. Nurmi was really being a "richard cranium"!!!!!!

About my "adventure".....gah, if it ain't one thing, it's another. I have 6 heavy duty 6 x 12 Behlan panels and thought if one place didn't have what I really wanted I'd just add to the one's I have form the other place. NOT. Behlan changed the connectors so I can't incorporate them with these newer panels. Dagnamit! What would have been a complete round pen is just half a round pen and it'll be the end of the month til I get the other "half" and the estupido gate panel.

Coming home, stopped at the post office..........got to give snaps to the local paper keeping the lid on Muellar's disappearance back in 2013. From what I learned from the post mistress, the family hoped that keeping it out of the MSM, their daughter had a better chance of being retrieved, still no official confirmation about her being in the ISIS structure that was bombed, community and LE are really pulling together for her family.

And my pendejo EFI fuse-able link blew 1/4 mile from home, and 4 more times before I got through the gate. What's up with that? Why you do me like this, my little Toy, that I spent most of the day with yesterday, changing your oil filter and oil, re-wiring your running and dash lights, spraying your engine lovingly with degreaser and power spraying it off? Bueno for you, Mr. Truck, your days are numbered, I will not be trifled with.............I sense a Dodge 4 x 4 in my future, and you, Mr. Toy, will be used for target pratice, you have been warned!!!!

So, Yor No, I can take over the tweets if you want.............very fine job, my fellow heathen!!! Not like pinche pedejo Mr. toy....grrrr!!!

(Ok, gotta chill, the barrio Spanish comes up when I get a little peeved)

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 50s50 seconds ago Phoenix, AZ
DeMarte diagnoses Jodi with adjustment disorder and it can be labeled also as a mental illness #jodiarias #3tvarias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 3m3 minutes ago
Sidebar #9. #jodiarias

I keep waiting, every day, for her to start exhibiting some bizarre behavior....... Nurmi has come to the end of the rope and I am sure they will try something to convince the Jury she's "crazy" before it's all over.

Just finished reading the tweets.............. Nurmi was really being a "richard cranium"!!!!!!

About my "adventure".....gah, if it ain't one thing, it's another. I have 6 heavy duty 6 x 12 Behlan panels and thought if one place didn't have what I really wanted I'd just add to the one's I have form the other place. NOT. Behlan changed the connectors so I can't incorporate them with these newer panels. Dagnamit! What would have been a complete round pen is just half a round pen and it'll be the end of the month til I get the other "half" and the estupido gate panel.

Coming home, stopped at the post office..........got to give snaps to the local paper keeping the lid on Muellar's disappearance back in 2013. From what I learned from the post mistress, the family hoped that keeping it out of the MSM, their daughter had a better chance of being retrieved, still no official confirmation about her being in the ISIS structure that was bombed, community and LE are really pulling together for her family.

And my pendejo EFI fuse-able link blew 1/4 mile from home, and 4 more times before I got through the gate. What's up with that? Why you do me like this, my little Toy, that I spent most of the day with yesterday, changing your oil filter and oil, re-wiring your running and dash lights, spraying your engine lovingly with degreaser and power spraying it off? Bueno for you, Mr. Truck, your days are numbered, I will not be trifled with.............I sense a Dodge 4 x 4 in my future, and you, Mr. Toy, will be used for target pratice, you have been warned!!!!

So, Yor No, I can take over the tweets if you want.............very fine job, my fellow heathen!!! Not like pinche pedejo Mr. toy....grrrr!!!

(Ok, gotta chill, the barrio Spanish comes up when I get a little peeved)

BBM Go ahead heathen. :floorlaugh:

Sometimes old cars have to be put out to the car crusher- like my little red 1997 Chevy Cavalier a couple of years ago. Loved that car.:anguish:

Now I have a little funky blue 1998 Chevy Cavalier- it's just OK because it's only a 2 door, but it will do- love those Chevy's, tho'- last a long time (hope the gods don't strike me down now :scared:). :sheesh:

Sometimes old cars have to be put out to the car crusher- like my little red 1997 Chevy Cavalier a couple of years ago. Loved that car.:anguish:

Now I have a little funky blue 1998 Chevy Cavalier- it's just OK because it's only a 2 door, but it will do- love those Chevy's, tho'- last a long time (hope the gods don't strike me down now :scared:). :sheesh:

I used to have a caviler~~but dd ended up with it :( now I get to use truck whenever other dd doesn't need it :( dh went car shopping with her and they bought a Saturn (ebay Lemon :()

I'm on it!!!!

Dodges, Toyotas, and Chevys in that order for me. I *think * the problem is I let my son "use" it for the last 18 months........um, yeah.

Tanisha Sorenson & Samantha Alexander walk out of court today during lunch break. #JodiArias

B9bbo9vCcAAiQ1D.jpg

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 1h1 hour ago
June 5, 2008 text from #jodiarias to Travis Alexander AFTER she murdered him.

B9bL58RCMAE83CD.jpg

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 41s41 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Travis said in a text that he was afraid Jodi would kill herself or him #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 38s38 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
DeMarte says Jodi told too many different stories regarding the DV and one of the incidents of not wanting to scratch his eye was illogical

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 15s15 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan asks DeMarte again if Jodi knew right from wrong and she says Yes DeMarte says Jodi didn't have PTSD #jodiarias #3tvarias

Where's all the tweeters?!?!?!?!

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 30s30 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Juan is done and we have a number of juror questions #jodiarias #3tvarias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 17s17 seconds ago
Back for PM #jodiarias session. Prosecutor Juan Martinez winds up with DeMarte asking if Arias knew right from wrong. Answer: Yes. #Fox10Phx

Bernina, I have been on BK's site and her tweets aren't complete or making a lot of sense today. I believe all the journalists are bored. It may get down to a dribble. JSS should have let the cameras in live.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CamSoup