SIDEBAR #42 - Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time they mention chorn even their own experts didn't find any. I looked up ones mentioned by JW today and there's not a child or tween in sight.

I looked this up so youse don't have to...and now I have a bottle of wine to get over it.

Oh my! :winkkiss: I sure hope you have excellent security on your computer! Your sacrifice is scary.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 13s14 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Nurmi- I want an evidentary hearing and we have other problems with this person along with 3 others and I want them out #jodiarias #3tvarias

CBS 5 News ‏@CBS5AZ 1m1 minute agoPhoenix, AZ
Arias attorney just asked judge to remove 3 court watchers who allegedly taunted a defense team member outside courthouse Monday.#jodiarias

:facepalm:
Why could none of these twitterers count to four apart from Jen?

ZoeyWatson ‏@ZoeyWatson2014 11m11 minutes ago
@Sprint_4G @News20Chopper Planning to go to eat Mexican meals for lunch,jokingly singing LaCucaracha,Maria heard song

B9l3sEfIAAA8X5J.jpg

Either Paul is incredibly tall or there are a lot of midgets in Arizona.

I'm not highest, my daughter's friend lives with us, she's 4ft 10 and SHE said it when she saw the photo. :)

Hey everyone :seeya:

Sorry I wasn't here to help with the tweets. :scared:

I was in Texas this AM- then Boston- then Texas again in the afternoon, and back to Boston tonight. :sheesh: :facepalm:

I've been posting tweets on the Amer Sniper thread and the Boston Bombing thread today.

I didn't know you didn't have coverage for the tweets or I would have dropped those trials for a while and post tweets here (always this trial first for me).

I still don't have phone service. :(

Next time this happens, someone please PM me and I'll see it wherever I'm posting tweets and I'll acomearunning to my favorite place in the whole world. :)

You survived without me anyway- so that's good. :)

Thanks for the tweets Rhozwen- you did good- and Bernina (sorry about your heathen foot :facepalm:)

Aw.....I missed you today!!! I am happy you are okay. I am sorry about your phone service.

Jodi Arias sentencing retrial: judge spoke with jurors Tuesday

http://www.fox10phoenix.com/story/2...ncing-retrial-judge-spoke-with-jurors-tuesday
-------------------------

Day 37 of Jodi Arias trial: Attorney wants court watchers kicked-out

http://www.kpho.com/story/28083340/day-37-of-jodi-arias-trial-jurors-back-in-court
----------------

Supreme Court strikes blow for openness in Jodi Arias case

http://www.azcentral.com/story/laur...odi-arias-legislature-supreme-court/23236019/
--------------------------

The ****** Arias Penalty Phase Re-Trial The Somebody Is A Complete Hypocrite Edition

http://reallybigmeandog.com/2015/02...the-somebody-is-a-complete-hypocrite-edition/

Aw.....I missed you today!!! I am happy you are okay. I am sorry about your phone service.

My son is going to call the phone company on his cell phone tomorrow. Maybe it's all the snow and now the ice that's causing the problem?

Thanks for missing me.:blowkiss:

I sure didn't miss too much in the trial today- I hate computer stuff and *advertiser censored* talk.

The Boston Bombing trial is still interviewing potential jurors and they had opening statements in the Amer Sniper trial.

Woahh..i just read the comments section in that article. That Heather soper commenter is a speshul ❄

I need to listen to something uplifting, music anyone ? Thinking... :thinking:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Mikal-Ann-Dillon-Live-Blog-Jodi-Arias-penalty-phase/1533623366884428

I say "blog" (what she calls it), but it's just a FB page. Take note of the comments posted to the page on the left, where someone posts a screenshot of the author's comment about the incident. The author/"blogger" has since deleted that comment (why, if you did nothing wrong?).

I hate that someone would cause more of the court's time to be wasted over a silly, childish stunt. Grow the f up, seriously. This trial needs to end and justice needs to be served.

Really. They know the defence is going to latch on to anything. I'm going to read Paul's post tonight to see what he said.

Was already worried about something he said a few weeks ago.

Here's something, I really need raising up right about now. This is so beautiful. Il Volo and the Priests - You Raise Me Up

[video=youtube;eiSITRSAXtU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiSITRSAXtU&index=1&list=RDeiSITRSAXtU[/video]

Is that your little dweezil? I've broken mine several times. My dh shot a fly off of it with a rubber band when I had it propped up on a pillow once. I just tape it to it's neighbor and limp around for a few weeks. feel better girl. I picked up a virus somewhere. And the only place I've been is here so it may of been something I clicked on in a link. You'd think I'd know better. Also on Beth's site there is a pop up ad for Thaimatches.com so you can hook up and chat with Thai chicks. Whats up with that?

Tell the judge. "BOMBSHELL TONIGHT! Defence complains about *advertiser censored* journalists are selling!"

That ought a do it ;)

Note: in my research for the good people here, all the photos she is referring to are thumbnails on the site for each part of the same video. It's in parts....the continuing story if you will.

Can I claim PSTD for this?

See, I was so traumatized I can't spell PTSD *phones avl, geffner, MF and Samuels*

The "OMG" from yesterday:

Justice4Travis ‏@Justice4TravisA 4m4 minutes ago
#BREAKING

#JodiArias' private investigator, Dorian Bond, has died. :(

This is why she needs a new investigator.

Oh my! :winkkiss: I sure hope you have excellent security on your computer! Your sacrifice is scary.

I was on my phone. Don't know how to check the registry on that. I know how to clear the cache, that's basic. I should have gone on my computer I know where to check for everything!

The "OMG" from yesterday:

Justice4Travis ‏@Justice4TravisA 4m4 minutes ago
#BREAKING

#JodiArias' private investigator, Dorian Bond, has died. :(

This is why she needs a new investigator.

Oh my. How awful for his family and friends. Really sad.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 2m2 minutes ago
News is pvt invest 4 #jodiarias, Dorian Bond, has died....guess that answers why she got a new 1, Maria said "Oh god!" & JA rubbed JW back.

Can't find anything to verify this, but it must be true if MDLR said OMG, IMO.

Now this:

Just the facts ‏@capemayniac 2m2 minutes ago
#jodiarias "court appointed" investigator died, not her private investigator, Dorian Bond

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 2m2 minutes ago
Sorry Dorian, glad to know you're still alive lol #jodiarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads