SIDEBAR #42 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
9b8e4f60c9a71fb4eb7f7a42af8e6955.jpg

Bernina...Hope your foot is feeling a bit better.

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 1m1 minute ago
#JodiArias has bossy face on as Geff attempts to discredit Dr. De.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 45s45 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Jodi talking about kicking in walls, windows and doors and how her anger hurts others wasn't looked into by DeMarte #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 35s35 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
When Geffner asked Jodi about it she said she told Travis this to just make him feel better about himself #jodiarias #3tvaris

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 18s18 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Geffner says this behavior wasn't in #jodiarias history #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 49s49 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Geffner says Travis was the one angry and this is why Jodi sent this email to him #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 42s43 seconds ago
Jury very respectful in engagement with Geff. Their eyes move continuously back & forth towards Willmott & Geff. Like ping pong. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 33s34 seconds agoPhoenix, AZ
Geffner is calling DeMarte biased and she's fitting data in to make her opinion work. #jodiarias #3tvarias

How outrageous, this witness is so transparent the way he intentionally tries to turn everything Dr. D said inside out and backwards just to benefit the Killer and make Travis look like the guilty one. Strange how the Murderer is still alive though. :furious: I think the DT suffers from Magical Thinking disorder, that just by saying something that somehow makes it true. They are the lowest of the low, including their witnesses along with their evil murdering client, bottom feeders to the nth degree. This all makes me so angry I had to make myself go back and catch up during my insomnia marathon last night. I seriously don't know how much more of this three ring circus I can stand :gaah:

Agree with WAT and CMJA having her "bossy face" only I'd characterize it a little differently, i.e., her "if looks could kill" face aka "the evil eye". What a monster. :snake:

I'll be out of here at 1:00, so if someone want's to pick up the afternoon tweets, it'd be GREATLY appreciated!!!!

Thanks for the support, kids! Day 9 of the dread foot, hope the Doc gets me moving enough to get my stuff done around here!!!!:loveyou:

I wld like to know about the shoes Jodi said she left at the scene of the crime as mentioned by her in the letter to Travis's family.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 25s25 seconds agoAvondale, AZ
Jury is in and now we are looking at the Daps test #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 34s34 seconds ago
#JodiArias was smiling a lot this morning. She looks really happy.

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 26s26 seconds ago
Back in Courtroom 5C with Dr. Robert Geffner still under direct examination by Jennifer Willmott for #jodiarias.

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 19s19 seconds ago
#JodiArias wearing purple. Domestic Violence Awareness is often acknowledged by wearing purple. What are you wearing?

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 43s44 seconds ago
And Geffner is still talking about the two tests administered to #jodiarias to assess trauma and why Dr. Janeen DeMarte didn't understand.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 30s30 seconds agoAvondale, AZ
Geff says Dr. D had a hard time with the Daps test as he explains how it works and how he had JA think back 2 what led to murder. #jodiarias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 1m1 minute ago
Dr. Geffner back on witness stand for more friendly Q's from #jodiarias attorney. Seems fine line between testifying and filibustering.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute agoAvondale, AZ
Geff says he administered this "not in a standard way" because they had a lot of info & it gave them a feel. It wasn't used diagnostically

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 43s43 seconds ago
More than 50% of you responded that you were still in your pajamas (shout out to "underwear" girl). Get your lives together!
1f609.png
#jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 46s46 seconds agoAvondale, AZ
DeMarte interviewed Jodi after she had been in jail for 3 years and diagnosed her with adjustment disorder. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 31s32 seconds agoAvondale, AZ
Geff- This disorder should be diagnosed 3 months after jail so she should have been diagnosed w/ anxiety by the time she saw her #jodiarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 39s40 seconds ago
Our first sidebar. #JodiArias How many do you think we will have today?

*DAPS info: http://www.acer.edu.au/documents/sample_reports/daps-interpretive.pdf

sidebar.....I'm carb free and really want a muffin right now #jodiarias

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 1m1 minute ago
Over/under side bar # set at 16 today #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 57s58 seconds ago
Dr. De interviewed #JodiArias 3yrs after being locked up. Should have been diagnosed w/anxiety according to Geff.

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 1m1 minute ago
Over/under on sidebars today set at 16 by esteemed members of media. Peeps, weigh in! #jodiarias

When the inevitable appeal happens, can we all agree to no expert witnesses? He said she said is giving me forehead lines. #jodiarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 1m1 minute ago
Dr. Geffner says Dr. DeMarte's diagnosis of no PSTD is not likely. There are a lot of incidents of child abuse. #JodiArias

DeMarte doesn't believe PTSD is accurate and Geffner says that's likely not correct #jodiarias #3tvarias

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 27s27 seconds ago
Geffner lists the various so-called traumatic events in the life of #jodiarias, with Travis Alexander and others.

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 35s36 seconds ago
Def. Expert Dr. Geffner still on the stand being questioned by Jennifer Willmott #jodiairas #3tvarias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 36s36 seconds ago
Yes, let's continue to discuss why Dr. De is wrong about PTSD. Again. & Again. If we say it enough, it becomes true. #jodiarias

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 35s35 seconds ago
Dr. Geffner says #jodiarias threatened with wooden spoon and more as youth. So suffered from PTSD.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 53s53 seconds ago
Dr. Geffner says #JodiArais had a lot of physical violence with previous boyfriends & past, one where she was threatened with a knife.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 52s52 seconds agoAvondale, AZ
Geffner says since childhood we have traumatic events for #jodiarias #3tvarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 25s26 seconds agoAvondale, AZ
Carl being abused, Jodi abused, the knife incident, the Bobby incident of DV and allegations of DV with TA are all data points #jodiarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 49s50 seconds ago
Dr. Geffner says one of #JodiArias coping mechanisms is that she spaces out.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 45s46 seconds agoAvondale, AZ
Avoidance...DeMarte says she didn't avoid Travis and went to his memorial etc. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 47s47 seconds ago
According to Geff... #JodiArias has PTSD bc of the alleged abuse towards her brother, the rando w/a knife, Bobby.. TA, and

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 22s22 seconds agoAvondale, AZ
Geffner says this isn't an appropriate analysis. Jodi used things as a coping mechanism and blocked things out. #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 36s36 seconds ago
Her alleged abuse by her parents (which she told Troy Hayden in an interview wasn't extreme enough to be a mitigating factor) #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 17s18 seconds agoAvondale, AZ
In DV people don't want to avoid the person they avoid thinking about it-Geffner #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 19s19 seconds ago
Dr. Geffner says there is a long history of child abuse where #JodiArias tries to get away from her parents & other boyfriends.

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 29s30 seconds ago
Dr. Geffner says you need expertise in domestic violence so you can diagnose it. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 19s20 seconds agoAvondale, AZ
Geffner says Jodi would space out in front of him during interviews and he had to bring her back a lot #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 37s38 seconds ago
#jodiarias I wonder if Dr. De & Geffner saw each other at a Trader Joe's... If they would acknowledge one another or

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 39s39 seconds ago
if she'd be embarrassed that he was trying to trade a guy named Joe for a bottle of Merlot. #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 52s52 seconds agoAvondale, AZ
Geffner says you should be specialized in domestic violence in order to have an opinion on this #jodiarias #3tvarias

Bernina what time is 1:00 MST in EST? Is that 3:00?
I'll pick up the tweets when you leave for the heathen foot MD. :)

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 19s20 seconds ago
Geffner says an intrusive thought is something you don't want, a negative experience. He says DeMarte did not explain it right. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 30s31 seconds agoAvondale, AZ
Intrusive thoughts are negative. #jodiarias didn't have a clear idea of that when she answered she had negative and positive thoughts

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 29s29 seconds ago
Willmott asks if depression is a symptom of PTSD. Sidebar. #JodiArias

So Geffner blames DeMarte for not making things clear when interviewing #jodiarias #3tvarias

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 53s53 seconds ago
People asking about interviews, I think JSS ruled against those being presented as evidence. #jodiarias

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 34s35 seconds ago
@WildaboutTrial2 I'll be in court today. Can't wait to get it!

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 6s7 seconds agoAvondale, AZ
DeMarte stated depression wasn't the first symptom she thinks about when diagnosing PTSD #jodiarias #3tvarias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 29s30 seconds ago
Geffner says depression is not a major symptom of PTSD but if something is traumatic, it can be depressing. #JodiArias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 19s20 seconds agoAvondale, AZ
Geffner says that's correct but when you have a traumatic reaction you become depressed #jodiarias #3tvarias

Mike Watkiss ‏@mikewatkiss3tv 2m2 minutes ago
PTSD & "traumatic incidents" are the topics de jour for Geffner & Willmott #jodiarias #3tvarias

Depression not a symptom is PTSD but it's depressing. Lol #JodiArias

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 37s38 seconds ago
Another sidebar after Juan objects question is beyond rebuttal. #JodiArias They were talking about bipolar disorder.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 21s22 seconds agoAvondale, AZ
sidebar #jodiarias #3tvarias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members