And what's this all about???
--------------

Case Documents

Filing Date Description Docket Date Filing Party
2/26/2015 012 - ME: Trial - Party (001) 2/26/2015
2/25/2015 012 - ME: Trial - Party (001) 2/25/2015
2/24/2015 SDD - Notice: Sealed Document - Party (001) 2/26/2015
NOTE: NOTICE OF FILING DOCUMENTS RELATED TO SEALED BENCH CONFERENCE BEING LEAKED VIA TWITTER
NOTE: GENERAL AFFIDAVIT
NOTE: SUPPLEMENTAL NOTICE OF FILING OFFER OF PROOF REGARDING MS. ARIAS' TESTIMONY

http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.g...rtCases/caseInfo.asp?caseNumber=CR2008-031021

B-z-dlWVIAAQjzD.jpg

Link: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B-z-dlWVIAAQjzD.jpg
------

Angela Arias has a crystal ball now?

--------------

Case Documents

NOTE: NOTICE OF FILING DOCUMENTS RELATED TO SEALED BENCH CONFERENCE BEING LEAKED VIA TWITTER
NOTE: SUPPLEMENTAL NOTICE OF FILING OFFER OF PROOF REGARDING MS. ARIAS' TESTIMONY

http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.g...rtCases/caseInfo.asp?caseNumber=CR2008-031021

I didn't see anything leaked??

She's so full of crap

OMG. I just watched the unedited interview. She is really reprehensible.

On a lighter note, I am glad Thelma and Louise Llamas were captured, unharmed after their joy romp to Freedom. Thanks so much for the tweets and posts. Xo

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 1m1 minute ago
Looked like they really did have a pot luck! Someone brought cake #jodiarias #3tvarias

Makes you question how long they deliberated yesterday. I guess its party in the Arizona court house

I didn't see anything leaked??

They are talking about when the sound in the overflow room caught what was happening at the bench conference the other day and was reported. Azlawyer said its not a problem since what they were discussing should not have been sealed anyway.

Perryville Prison prepares for Jodi Arias verdict- video clip

"No verdict was read Thursday, but when it does happen, Jodi Arias will be sent to the Perryville Women's Prison in the west valley. She'll be housed in the Lumley Unit and the workers there are getting a warning about her. FOX 10's Troy Hayden reports. 2/26/15"

What's to prepare? She's just a convict- nothing special, IMO. They have thousands of them in that prison. :(

http://www.fox10phoenix.com/clip/11180504/perryville-prison-prepares-for-jodi-arias-verdict

What warning? Can't call up link

OMG. I just watched the unedited interview. She is really reprehensible.

On a lighter note, I am glad Thelma and Louise Llamas were captured, unharmed after their joy romp to Freedom. Thanks so much for the tweets and posts. Xo

I couldn't get in :(

Makes you question how long they deliberated yesterday. I guess its party in the Arizona court house

Naw, this is typical. It's not a party, it's having things available to the jurors so there isn't a bunch of stops and starts while someone hits the vending machines, or waiting for lunch to be served in one of the restaurants. It also diminishes the chance that someone will try to engage them in a conversation outside the jury room. They quite possibly had talked about how they wanted to handle their time in the jury room during the deliberation phase and how they could make it the most productive.

They really hit me as a group that can make decisions together. The DeVault jury was very similar during deliberations. Heck, they decided on something in a crock pot, a cake, and some other goodies! 12 people making a decision on what they want to eat? That's something right there.

I'm not gonna mention any names, but there's a few peeps around here who stock up on pecan pie and cool whip during deliberations. :floorlaugh:

What I find really weird is all this sequestering stuff (this was after reading what the "Dark Side" was posting today) there is a huge advantage, both in cost to the State, and the mental well being of un-sequestered juries. The State doesn't dole out thousands of dollars to keep the jury hoteled, feed, the laundry clean, entertained, and guarded. The jury doesn't have to worry if their kids or significant others are getting their homework done, feeding the pets, getting to school or work, getting the bills paid on time, and they can decompress on the 3 day weekends. If they're single, they can keep up on their own responsibilities, many which are the same.
It's kind of nice being in your own bed at night, maybe having your furry buddies next to you, and/or your significant other, watching the programs you want to watch or just chillin' with a good book.

I guess I find it weird that it hard for people to understand it, but I was raised in this culture and I've never had to grasp any other way. Just like the DP. I don't have a problem with it, but it's the culture and the way I was raised.

Maybe that's why I have more of an issue with the jury process when verifying them as DP qualified. If individuals have moved here from another State that does NOT have the death penalty, don't those jurors bring a bias of culture with them?

I think ultimately, that was juror, Mr. Z's problem.

Just mulling some stuff around.

Now I'm going to go chill out.
See you peeps tomorrow! :seeya:

Went to visit the Verdict thread and quickly came back here. I feel safe here.

Perryville Prison prepares for Jodi Arias verdict- video clip

"No verdict was read Thursday, but when it does happen, Jodi Arias will be sent to the Perryville Women's Prison in the west valley. She'll be housed in the Lumley Unit and the workers there are getting a warning about her. FOX 10's Troy Hayden reports. 2/26/15"

What's to prepare? She's just a convict- nothing special, IMO. They have thousands of them in that prison. :(

http://www.fox10phoenix.com/clip/11180504/perryville-prison-prepares-for-jodi-arias-verdict

So Perryville has her room Reservation confirmed, regardless of life or death. And regardless of life or death, it will be the same room, because there is only so much room or something like that ....? For some reason it was cut off at that point. :dunno:
And, staff at the prison have been forewarned and warned (can I use both :) ) to keep their distance from CMJA, because it is definitely a known fact that she is a Master Manipulator. (paraphrased, my words :) )

Thanks YorN :seeya:

--------------

Case Documents

That was when the mic was on during the sidebar and Nurms wanted CMJA to allocate in private and JSS was all "The ****, did you not hear the COA?"

They heard it in the overflow and/or media room. Mikal Ann was one of the people that heard. Lol

I'm here. I don't have anything to say ..... but I am here. I can't imagine why the jury would want three days off after these two days. I hope it is a verdict tonight. please..... please...

I'm here, and just have very little to say as I've been pretty blue .... but I am here. I respectfully differ Spellbound :blowkiss: and can imagine why the jury would want three days off after these last 5 months. :moo: I hope they take their time so that each of the jurors are at peace with themselves and their verdict.

:grouphug:

My cat just died. He hasn't been feeling well, wouldn't hold his head up, hadn't urinated or eaten anything for a few days. I've been checking on him very often and just now noticed his hair wasn't moving like it does when breathing. Earlier this evening I picked him up and took him out, but he laid down so I brought him back in. I don't know what happened. I also felt him all over to see if he was injured, maybe hit by a car, but he didn't appear to be injured. About an hour before he died he cried for a few seconds. I sure will miss him. Rest in peace, Fluffy. He was a stray that I let come and go in the house for a couple of years.

My cat just died. He hasn't been feeling well, wouldn't hold his head up, hadn't urinated or eaten anything for a few days. I've been checking on him very often and just now noticed his hair wasn't moving like it does when breathing. Earlier this evening I picked him up and took him out, but he laid down so I brought him back in. I don't know what happened. I also felt him all over to see if he was injured, maybe hit by a car, but he didn't appear to be injured. About an hour before he died he cried for a few seconds. I sure will miss him. Rest in peace, Fluffy. He was a stray that I let come and go in the house for a couple of years.

Oh sweet, I'm so sorry. Poor old Fluffy. (I guess you probably don't know his age, if he was a stray) I bet he loved spending his retirement years at your place. Thinking of you.

I am so sorry that Fluffy died.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member