SIDEBAR #46 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is what is going to happen with the investigation of juror#17 ......................................

How does the heathen foot feel today my heathen duchess? :)
Doing OK. There's tendon that goes under your heel and up the back of your ankle, and it's been pretty "fixed" for a while, so when I bend my lower leg/flat footed, it feels like someone slit my heal with an E-xato blade, I guess it's normal according to the doc, the tendon just hasn't been flexed for 3+weeks.

I'm being REALLY, REALLY careful. Specially around the critters. Don't need it, or any other part of my body banged up right now.:truce: It's not being old, it's being careless, thinking that ol' Zuri felt protected with me and her mom...Zuri's a goof ball! I'm missing 5 weeks of training with her!!!!!

BBM She sure doesn't!

Baby T-Doggie ‏@starknightz 4h4 hours ago
How'd mitigation MDLR know Verdict before anyone else, announcing at 9:32am "I told you Faith works!!!" #jodiarias

B_aygOiVEAAErG0.jpg

If she got wind of the verdict before it was announced. How did Maria de la Rosa get it to begin with? That could be illegal.

I saw that site as a top search result when I Google Jodi Arias. Never went there. I wonder who runs it.

Same nut who ran the Casey Anthony is Innocent site, from what I gather. Not the brightest bulbs in the bunch and they tend to use a lot of foul language (because of their social/educational standings I'd venture) expressing themselves.

They've posted some REALLY sick photos and comments during the trial. But someone has definitely kept them informed about what's going on BEFORE it happens. Someone posted that CMJA was going to testify the morning they closed the court, and then said "oops, wrong forum page".

Same nut who ran the Casey Anthony is Innocent site, from what I gather. Not the brightest bulbs in the bunch and they tend to use a lot of foul language (because of their social/educational standings I'd venture) expressing themselves.

They've posted some REALLY sick photos and comments during the trial. But someone has definitely kept them informed about what's going on BEFORE it happens. Someone posted that CMJA was going to testify the morning they closed the court, and then said "oops, wrong forum page".

I saw the link YESorNO provided. They are really sleazy and possibly dangerous. They have a lot of anger issues. I see this with pro crminals sites. They are no different from killer groupies. :crazy:

Here is what is going to happen with the investigation of juror#17 ......................................

It wouldn't effect the verdict, if she had been found out during deliberations, it would have been a mistrial anyway, from what I'm gathering from all the articles being posted........but, with all the rinky dink things connected with this case, I would *think* the pressure would be on to pursue it....:thinking:..........like file charges against Juror 17.

One can wish?

you're probably right :sigh:

I saw the link YESorNO provided. They are really sleazy and possibly dangerous. They have a lot of anger issues. I see this with pro crminals sites. They are no different from killer groupies. :crazy:

You explained them far better than I did!
top-points-smiley.gif

Mikee Daniel's Returns!!!

[video=youtube;WkrU-QDT5MM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkrU-QDT5MM&feature=em-subs_digest[/video]

Haven't watched it, got to hit the shower...........hope it's GOOD!

Michael Kiefer ‏@michaelbkiefer 2h2 hours ago
Re holdout juror: AZ Rules of Criminal Procedure *24.1(d) say you cannot question how a juror arrived at an assenting or dissenting verdict.
---------------------------------------------------

*Rule 24.1. Motion for new trial
Arizona Revised Statutes Annotated
Rules of Criminal Procedure

https://govt.westlaw.com/azrules/Do...ype=CategoryPageItem&contextData=(sc.Default)

Thanks..... I found the list of jurors "over there". Also found a few things to share from them.

Apparently Justus (MDLR) wrote a document titled Jodi Arias: An Argument for Reasonable Doubt http://justice4jodi.wikispaces.coms "Over there" they are still talking about getting her into an Innocence Program (Ha! she admitted guilt!).

"Justus" plans to send her Reasonable Doubt document to NAU Innocence Project (JA doesn't fit criteria until she is sentenced) It is at the top of her list of things to do on April 13

She sent the document to Henry Lee School of Forensic Science ---hoping even a student would look at the forensic evidence. She apparently can't believe it hasn't been snatched up since it will "advance one's career"

It doesn't sound like MDLR is done with Jodi yet.... or for a while after?

Bernina, Do you have a critter named YoN yet?

She definitely looks as if she's smiling- may she rot one day and may this be her last smile :stormingmad:

B_Yhb7sUYAAyvAA.jpg
I also see dupers delight with the way her eyebrow is raised along with the expression displayed in her eye.

Sheriff Arpaio: Denies Jodi Arias Interviews

“Jodi Arias has been in our jail for seven years. A comprehensive report of the history of her behaviors and activities while in our custody is in progress. Upon reviewing the report it notes that she craves media attention and continues to seek out ways to attract that attention. I will not allow her to play that game and will deny any media interviews with her. Arias is a convicted killer, and her 15 minutes of fame are over.”
- Sheriff Joe Arpaio[/QUOTE

Thank you Sheriff Joe Arpaio

KCL posted a powerful open letter to the jurors at her innocence blog today. Worth checking it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader