SIDEBAR #46 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel Aguirre ‏@DAguirreTAZ 27m27 minutes ago
#JodiArias @RealSheriffJoe asegura Arias opera desde la cárcel el tema que se ha vuelto viral en redes sociales Translated from Spanish by Bing#JodiArias @RealSheriffJoe ensures Arias from jail operates what has become viral on social networks

B_cTKftUsAA3P-u.jpg

Joe Arpaio ‏@RealSheriffJoe 42m42 minutes ago
Trying to put a stop to #jodiarias social media antics which she conducts from jail. May hit legal road block.https://twitter.com/RealSheriffJoe/status/5739461708771942400 replies79 retweets144 favorites Reply
Retweet79
Favorited144

yeah, coz she already twatted today about the 'other jurors'. Something about their mentality. don't have the exact quote

BBM
:laughcry:

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 4m4 minutes ago
#jodiarias atty Jennifer Willmott, "We all knew (#Juror17's) 1st husband had a past. If Juan didn't check it out, that's his fault."

This infuriates me!

They knew?!? Do they not have an obligation to reveal that, then? Something smells like a rotting mackerel now. Infuriating!!!

Does anyone know if there will be video of sentencing? TIA! :seeya:

They knew?!? Do they not have an obligation to reveal that, then? Something smells like a rotting mackerel now. Infuriating!!!

I find it astounding that she would happily admit it. Gosh, she must be rather certain it's A-OK and there will be no consequences.

yeah, coz she already twatted today about the 'other jurors'. Something about their mentality. don't have the exact quote

Jodi Arias Updates retweeted
FFJ @FreedomForJodi · Mar 5
@JodiAnnArias #JodiArias #FFJ It's really Scary to see that kind of low class,subhuman debris holding life and death in their hands!

Jodi Arias Updates @JodiAnnArias · 6h 6 hours ago
#JodiArias jury, save 1 juror, epitomizes how unevolved society still is--at least society in Arizona.

https://twitter.com/JodiAnnArias

I just copied this from Sheriff Joe's FB page. He is on the ball. I have always liked him for his stance on prisoners. I used to live in Tucson and he was always in the news.
Joe Arpaio
3 hrs ·

"Trying to put a stop to Jodi Arias social media antics which she currently conducts from jail using our phone system. I may not be successful from a legal standpoint, but I want to try to stop her from connecting with her fan club.

In the meantime we will continue to observe Arias’ actions and behaviors in jail and will be releasing a comprehensive report about her soon."

I am not feeling so down this evening. I am more concerned with the Alexander family now. They are the dearest, sweetest and classiest folks I have ever seen in trial and personal remarks. How can one not help loving these people. My heart breaks for what happened to Travis and the grief his family has endured.

OH Yes or No, I am so glad the rumors turned out to be truth. I knew in my heart that something was truly off with #17, just couldn't put my finger on it exactly. I LOVE the way you sleuth and post great articles. They keep me sane in this insane trial, thanks from the bottom of my heart.

Bernina, you are such a breath of fresh air. I love your logic and reasoning. And your devotion to posting tweets!

I don't know how to do multiple quotes, that is why I just typed names to respond.

How can we find out if there is a current investigation of juror #17 and perhaps JSS? Surely something must be in the works. I can't imagine how this injustice will be left unpunished

Andrew Hasbun ‏@andrewfox10 2h2 hours ago
County atty is looking into issues with juror 17 and prosecution of ex-husband by Juan Martinez. Not clear what happens next. #jodiarias

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 1h1 hour ago
#jodiarias atty Jennifer Willmott, "We all knew (#Juror17's) 1st husband had a past. If Juan didn't check it out, that's his fault."

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 46m46 minutes ago
#jodiarias def atty Jennifer Willmott told me she did not know #juror17's husband was prosecuted by Juan Martinez. #Fox10Phoenix

Andrew Hasbun ‏@andrewfox10 22m22 minutes ago
Response from #jodiarias lawyer Willmott regarding Juan Martinez prosecution of juror 17's ex-husband. #FOX10PHOENIX

B_c2rDnUgAApThY.jpg

Justice4Travis ‏@Justice4TravisA 12m12 minutes ago
Make up your mind, Willmott - you either knew or you didn't. You've released two contradictory statements within minutes. #JodiArias

Does anyone know if there will be video of sentencing? TIA! :seeya:

I'm sure there will be one.
I just have this right now: "verdict" starts at about 1:14:20 or so

[video=youtube;CZHOfKs1m-Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZHOfKs1m-Q&feature=youtu.be[/video]

https://boec.az.gov/

[h=2]WELCOME TO THE ARIZONA BOARD OF EXECUTIVE CLEMENCY[/h]
[h=3]The Board's Mission[/h]

The mission of the Arizona Board of Executive Clemency is to ensure public safety by considering and granting parole to inmates who are certified by the Department of Corrections and who appear not to pose a threat to society and recommending to the Governor only those executive clemency actions that are in the best interests of the citizens of Arizona.

[h=3]The Board’s Purpose[/h]The Board conducts monthly parole hearings for inmates who were convicted of offenses committed on or before January 1, 1994. Hearings may also be held to consider Work Furlough, Home Arrest, Absolute Discharge from Imprisonment or from Parole Supervision: Parole Rescission; and Parole Revocation requests. The Board also conducts hearings for clemency actions that include Pardon, Commutation of Sentence and Reprieve.

Pardon Application: https://boec.az.gov/sites/default/files/documents/files/Revised Pardon Application.pdf

Commutation of Sentence Application:
https://boec.az.gov/sites/default/files/documents/files/Revised Commutation App Feb. 25 2015.pdf

A.R.S. Title 32 Prisons and Prisoners: http://www.azleg.gov/arizonarevisedstatutes.asp?title=31

I just copied this from Sheriff Joe's FB page. He is on the ball. I have always liked him for his stance on prisoners. I used to live in Tucson and he was always in the news.
Joe Arpaio
3 hrs ·

"Trying to put a stop to Jodi Arias social media antics which she currently conducts from jail using our phone system. I may not be successful from a legal standpoint, but I want to try to stop her from connecting with her fan club.

In the meantime we will continue to observe Arias’ actions and behaviors in jail and will be releasing a comprehensive report about her soon."

I am not feeling so down this evening. I am more concerned with the Alexander family now. They are the dearest, sweetest and classiest folks I have ever seen in trial and personal remarks. How can one not help loving these people. My heart breaks for what happened to Travis and the grief his family has endured.

OH Yes or No, I am so glad the rumors turned out to be truth. I knew in my heart that something was truly off with #17, just couldn't put my finger on it exactly. I LOVE the way you sleuth and post great articles. They keep me sane in this insane trial, thanks from the bottom of my heart.

Bernina, you are such a breath of fresh air. I love your logic and reasoning. And your devotion to posting tweets!

I don't know how to do multiple quotes, that is why I just typed names to respond.

I knew all about the "rumors" last night, but we are not allowed to post them until some newsperson/group does- against WS rules :tos: (and we are all about the rules on The Sidebar - at least we try to follow them :angel2: as we don't want to cause lamby any problems and don't want The Sidebar closed for any reason). :threadclosed:

I waited until some news group (Troy Hayden) scooped it up and then received permission from lamby to post that article, "Coward", that spilled the beans about juror 17.

Just FYI :)

Thanks for posting this info Bernina.

I just don't understand why some people are in a tither about her sentence. She will surly get LWOP.

No one should be worried about what's going to happen in 20 or so years, as it's futile and a waste of time, IMO.
If she does receive LWOP, who's to say that some idiot will overturn her conviction down down the road because she is a "model" convict. What could be done? It would be an injustice, especially for Travis and his family. Life isn't always what we like.

When I look back on all these worries, I remember the story of the old man who said on his deathbed that he had had a lot of trouble in his life, most of which had never happened.
~Winston Churchill

To clarify: Willmott said both sides knew #juror17's 1st husband had "a past." But says she did not know Juan Martinez prosecuted case.

Jodi Arias Retrial Full Family Impact Statements

[video=youtube;bYOSuqHF9lM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYOSuqHF9lM[/video]

To clarify: Willmott said both sides knew #juror17's 1st husband had "a past." But says she did not know Juan Martinez prosecuted case.

Wilmont is all over the place...........:facepalm:

Jodi Arias Updates retweeted
FFJ @FreedomForJodi · Mar 5
@JodiAnnArias #JodiArias #FFJ It's really Scary to see that kind of low class,subhuman debris holding life and death in their hands!

Jodi Arias Updates @JodiAnnArias · 6h 6 hours ago
#JodiArias jury, save 1 juror, epitomizes how unevolved society still is--at least society in Arizona.

https://twitter.com/JodiAnnArias
Thanks YESorNO! That's it! "unevolved society". Isn't that just awful, how much they believe they (ja & supporters) are better than others? Murderer is not a subhuman debris? How do these people function. Tsk!

It was still up as of approx. 9:30 AM, EST, today as some posters were still seeing it then. It has been since removed. Hopefully because they were contacted by the authorities about posting the 11 juror's names, addresses & FB pages!

Unfortunately, it is still up with all the jurors names. A friend from FB alerted me last night and we tried to tell the right people who might help.
A few people made screenshots and I did a printed copy . But, its still there. :(

I am still sick and shocked over the verdict-non-verdict and all the things that are happening today that are coming to light about Juror 17. Stealth, revenge, or grudge juror?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader