SIDEBAR #46 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for posting this info Bernina.

I just don't understand why some people are in a tither about her sentence. She will surly get LWOP.

No one should be worried about what's going to happen in 20 or so years, as it's futile and a waste of time, IMO.
If she does receive LWOP, who's to say that some idiot will overturn her conviction down down the road because she is a "model" convict. What could be done? It would be an injustice, especially for Travis and his family. Life isn't always what we like.

When I look back on all these worries, I remember the story of the old man who said on his deathbed that he had had a lot of trouble in his life, most of which had never happened.
~Winston Churchill

If you REALLY want to know something.........."google it". :floorlaugh: I think her "mental condition", the premeditation, the brutality of the crime, covering up the crime, her lack of remorse, not taking responsibility, and the sheer "I did it but I don't remember" isn't going to fly no matter how much of a model prisoner she is.

And J Martinez will no doubt be at all her hearings, he's good at doing that, along with the Alexanders.

I'm wondering if this LWOP, LWP takes her out of the class action suit in front of Kreemer? Does anyone have a link to that?

I don't see any questions about the previous trial put to her. She sounds wishy washy about the death penalty in her answers.

Anyway, I had two bowls of ice cream for breakfast. How's everybody else doing?

I had 2 Devil Dogs :floorlaugh:

Doing very well tonight. Thanks for asking. :)

If you REALLY want to know something.........."google it". :floorlaugh: I think her "mental condition", the premeditation, the brutality of the crime, covering up the crime, her lack of remorse, not taking responsibility, and the sheer "I did it but I don't remember" isn't going to fly no matter how much of a model prisoner she is.

And J Martinez will no doubt be at all her hearings, he's good at doing that, along with the Alexanders.

I'm wondering if this LWOP, LWP takes her out of the class action suit in front of Kreemer? Does anyone have a link to that?

B79hp1ACEAE0vz3.jpg

Link: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B79hp1ACEAE0vz3.jpg

Do you mean the Omnibus Hearing that is scheduled for April 24? That's for convicts that have been sentenced to the DP and since she's no longer illegible, I guess that's over for her.

I knew all about the "rumors" last night, but we are not allowed to post them until some newsperson/group does- against WS rules :tos: (and we are all about the rules on The Sidebar - at least we try to follow them :angel2: as we don't want to cause lamby any problems and don't want The Sidebar closed for any reason). :threadclosed:

I waited until some news group (Troy Hayden) scooped it up and then received permission from lamby to post that article, "Coward", that spilled the beans about juror 17.

Just FYI :)

Oh, thank you so much Yes or No. I did read the rules a long time ago, but now I feel like I should have reviewed them. I feel bad for jumping the gun, I was just excited to find the info and wanted to share. Mea culpa. That article you posted just floored me due to everything that is coming out. Oh my, what else in this trial? I think at this point, I shouldn't be surprised at anything to do with this trial!

images

Link:https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/...TdULOT0emBGR4AKYOg9IWhF2p5I5_xFjAMRasN0EqzMHA

Jodi Arias Updates @JodiAnnArias · 1h 1 hour ago
"The real justice will be in the afterlife when Jodi burns in hell." As w/ TA, Tanisha is untrue 2 LDS faith. Mormons don't believe in hell.

Jodi Arias Updates @JodiAnnArias · 59m 59 minutes ago
#JodiArias case wasn't mass murder, baby-killing or senseless. TA was an abusive, womanizing pedophile. Those who voted death are MONSTERS.

Jodi Arias Updates @JodiAnnArias · 58m 58 minutes ago
#JodiArias death jurors are an embarrassment to America. They shame this whole country with their blood lust & murderous aspirations.

--------------------------
When will this end? Someone make them go away please. :(

With this part over....it goes to the judge for sentencing. Is MDLR still needed by the defense team? If not her contact should only be that of a friend and she has different rules to abide by, rules of a regular visitor not a defense team member. Right?

Unfortunately, it is still up with all the jurors names. A friend from FB alerted me last night and we tried to tell the right people who might help.
A few people made screenshots and I did a printed copy . But, its still there. :(

I am still sick and shocked over the verdict-non-verdict and all the things that are happening today that are coming to light about Juror 17. Stealth, revenge, or grudge juror?

Yep, still there, just took a look.:facepalm:

images

Link:https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/...TdULOT0emBGR4AKYOg9IWhF2p5I5_xFjAMRasN0EqzMHA

"The real justice will be in the afterlife when Jodi burns in hell." As w/ TA, Tanisha is untrue 2 LDS faith. Mormons don't believe in hell.

#JodiArias case wasn't mass murder, baby-killing or senseless. TA was an abusive, womanizing pedophile. Those who voted death are MONSTERS.

#JodiArias death jurors are an embarrassment to America. They shame this whole country with their blood lust & murderous aspirations.

BBM- Okay, I have to make a point. Her delusion that "TA was an abusive, womanizing pedophile", DOES NOT GIVE HER THE AUTHORITY TO MURDER HIM. I mean, come on! What a stupid senseless argument! Laws don't apply to her, she's allowed to kill just because of a lie she now believes true? I mean where in her head is she living that she thinks it's ok, or that she has a right to kill an abuser, a womanizer or a pedophile!

images

Time will fix most of this, IMO

Oh, thank you so much Yes or No. I did read the rules a long time ago, but now I feel like I should have reviewed them. I feel bad for jumping the gun, I was just excited to find the info and wanted to share. Mea culpa. That article you posted just floored me due to everything that is coming out. Oh my, what else in this trial? I think at this point, I shouldn't be surprised at anything to do with this trial!

Hi Sedona722 - Just want to welcome you (belatedly) to the Sidebar. I enjoy reading your views.

I had 2 Devil Dogs :floorlaugh:

Doing very well tonight. Thanks for asking. :)

Chorizo and eggs with tortillas...........doing pretty good cause I got outside and got things accomplished!!!!:happydance:

Chorizo and eggs with tortillas...........doing pretty good cause I got outside and got things accomplished!!!!:happydance:

How does the heathen foot feel today my heathen duchess? :)

The State vs Jodi Arias ~ Travis Alexander murder trial
4 hrs ·
We received this from Samantha Alexander:

"Our family has no involvement with the juror 17 issues. We do not support or condone threats to anyone.
If perjury issues are discovered, we support prosecution to the fullest extent of the law."

http://www.azfamily.com/news/Husband-of-holdout-Arias-juror-prosecuted-by-Martinez-295429721.html

Husband of holdout Arias juror prosecuted by Martinez

Arizona law prohibits the public release of juror names. It's unknown how the identities were leaked, but information appeared online after jurors who favored the death penalty expressed frustrations over the holdout.

Aaron Nash, a spokesman for the clerk of Maricopa County Superior Court, said no member of the clerk's staff reported being approached by anyone seeking the names of jurors.

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 1h1 hour ago
Developing: MCSO looking into websites releasing personal information of #JodiArias jurors.

@troyhaydenfox10 Then they should investigate jodiariasisinnocent .com because they posted the names #jodiarias

@troyhaydenfox10 It appears to be the jodiariasisinnocent site that posted all jurors name except #17

Crazy, crazy, crazy.....................

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 1h1 hour ago
MCSO providing security for #JodiArias #Juror17. Though at this point "she has received no credible threats."

I saw that site as a top search result when I Google Jodi Arias. Never went there. I wonder who runs it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader