SIDEBAR #46 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You go get her Sheriff Joe!

There is a funny reply on the Sheriff's website- "In prison and you can't control her?"- "Stick her azz in the tents, with NO PHONE!"

I understand it takes clemency from the governor. And btw, I don't even own a television. I don't listen to talking heads. This is my head. I have lived 66 years. Things change. Politics change. AZlawyer said (and so did Juan's boss this in the interview) that there WILL BE a sentencing hearing with two possible outcomes. One is LWOP, or natural life. The other is life, which means a possible release after 25 years. Now fast forward ten or fifteen years to a very liberal governor. JA has been the model (manipulative) prisoner and of course, there is always a judge or attorney like JSS or Wilmott around when you need one. They petition for release and the governor says oh why not? People have forgotten and she only killed the one guy. I won't be here in 18 years when she is eligible for credit for time served the past seven years. So I don't care. But it's entirely possible. Probable.

Who would have ever believed a judge would break the US Constitution for a murderer?
Who would have ever believed a juror wold have lied during voire dire and gotten Jodi out of the DP?

Absolutely. Remember Bill Clinton and the people he pardoned as his last act?

I'm trying to make sure I only post News peeps, or something I can back up with an "Official Tweet" with it.

Going out to play on the tractor again, got my round pen graded and gannoned (smoothed out). beautiful weather, 70 degrees, t-shirt time, don't hate me! :scared:

:snowball::snowball::snowball: to you :floorlaugh:

Wish someone would just hack their site, take screenshots and delete the whole mess. Isn't that group "Anonymous" good at doing that?

Anyone can get a cache if they have the direct link .. I'm sure the courthouse has screen caps of it. Not hard to do, but then neither is checking the background of a juror and they couldn't manage that, so ..

ETA: I see you got it, GO GIRL!!

Jodi Arias: Just when you thought it was over

"...During jury selection, this juror was asked about her ex-husband. It is not clear at this time whether attorneys on both sides were fully aware of the connection between her ex-husband and prosecutor Juan Martinez. It seems unlikely that had Martinez known of the connection he would have willingly agreed to her participation in this trial.

The real mystery is why Juror 17 didn't disclose this information? Did the parties find out and leave her on the jury anyway? Did they know all along? The following is from the Court Minute Notes on October 23, 2014, two days after this penalty phase started. Something happened with this juror right after the trial began...."

http://www.courtchatter.com/2015/03/jodi-arias-just-when-you-thought-it-was.html?spref=tw

Sorry if someone already answered this...but in terms of the Oct 23rd issue with Juror #17...here is what I have read, and I do seem to remember hearing about this when it happened.

I've read that the Juror #17 issue was the DT raising an issue because Dr Drew show was doing promos that Juror #17 was going to be on to speak about the trial. The DT got wind of it, went to JSS, and wanted #17 questioned and kept off the show or removed. It was all a misunderstanding, Dr Drew was having Juror #17 from the GUILT Phase on his show, not the sitting juror #17. So it was much ado about nothing, and simply a coincidence it involved this same juror.

I remember that, Sammie. We at WS knew, but Dr Drew kept spewing on and on.

Just when we thought this trial and accompanying drama would die down. :gaah: Juror 17 clearly had ties with Maria and gang. What a nightmarish situation.

In other news, someone (I forget who) mentioned the book/movie 'Picnic at Hanging Rock'. I checked it out and it is fascinating. I need a little distraction.

Interesting that MDLR posted on her Twitter page at 9.32am on 3/5/2015 ( before the verdict was announced) I TOLD YOU, FAITH WORKS!!
Is she psychic too or did they know there was a holdout?

Just when we thought this trial and accompanying drama would die down. :gaah: Juror 17 clearly had ties with Maria and gang. What a nightmarish situation.

In other news, someone (I forget who) mentioned the book/movie 'Picnic at Hanging Rock'. I checked it out and it is fascinating. I need a little distraction.

Miranda!!!!! :)

I think it's just a novel (even though I'd always thought it was based on a true story too) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Picnic_at_Hanging_Rock

I wish I could post the photo of her present husband with a T-shirt that has a huge heart on it and the legend "I LOVE *advertiser censored*"......

I saw that photo and it is disturbing..and she was obsessed with talking about abuse during her minimal time deliberating? Also it bothers me that she married a man a convicted man going into sentencing and now current husband also has a record? Usually during voir dire they ask questions about previous interaction with the law for you or family? Something is very off here

Oh, thank you! I ordered the book and movie. :) I read that it really was based on a true story---fascinating!

Oh!! I am going to take a look if yes .. this story fascinated me as a kid and I really want to see the movie again now ..

Daniel Aguirre ‏@DAguirreTAZ 27m27 minutes ago
#JodiArias @RealSheriffJoe asegura Arias opera desde la cárcel el tema que se ha vuelto viral en redes sociales Translated from Spanish by Bing#JodiArias @RealSheriffJoe ensures Arias from jail operates what has become viral on social networks

B_cTKftUsAA3P-u.jpg

Joe Arpaio ‏@RealSheriffJoe 42m42 minutes ago
Trying to put a stop to #jodiarias social media antics which she conducts from jail. May hit legal road block.https://twitter.com/RealSheriffJoe/status/5739461708771942400 replies79 retweets144 favorites Reply
Retweet79
Favorited144

yeah, coz she already twatted today about the 'other jurors'. Something about their mentality. don't have the exact quote

I think it's called "justice" or if you like "karma".

I like the Three-fold law ~ Whatever energy you send out.. whether it be positive or negative.. comes back to you.. Three times good.. Three times bad. I try very hard to live by it!

How can we find out if there is a current investigation of juror #17 and perhaps JSS? Surely something must be in the works. I can't imagine how this injustice will be left unpunished

Wish someone would just hack their site, take screenshots and delete the whole mess. Isn't that group "Anonymous" good at doing that?

I sometimes follow Anonymous on twitter. Anonymous@GroupAnon. Maybe????????

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 4m4 minutes ago
#jodiarias atty Jennifer Willmott, "We all knew (#Juror17's) 1st husband had a past. If Juan didn't check it out, that's his fault."

This infuriates me!

Troy Hayden ‏@troyhaydenfox10 4m4 minutes ago
#jodiarias atty Jennifer Willmott, "We all knew (#Juror17's) 1st husband had a past. If Juan didn't check it out, that's his fault."

This infuriates me!

Me too!!!!! :( but somehow think they are just that way~~no respect for them or their antics (not that I had any)

I wish I could post the photo of her present husband with a T-shirt that has a huge heart on it and the legend "I LOVE *advertiser censored*"......

Somebody already did, or it was a link to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia